• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezen

Banned
The website it is appearing on also sells World of Warcraft cd keys.
I found this on Reddit so I don't know if it's legit or not. With the hype I could have seen Destiny doing very well on PC but by now everybody knows it's not the promised masterpiece. I think it's too late, might as well wait until Destiny 2.

If it ever ends up being true, I wouldn't pay more than $5 for that game, if that. Definitely a summer sale or bundle buy.
That's also another big problem right there, the more time elapses between the console and PC releases the less you can get away with charging full price, so what would Activision's strategy be in that case ? The game is not worth 60 at all.

It might actually happen. Wonder how it will go down with the PC crowd and the late release. Considering the game is sitting at 30 bucks new at a lot of places. It's going to be funny to see them trying to get 60 out of people. I would launch at 50 USD and offer at least one of the DLCs as a preorder bonus or something.
Yeah probably that. I haven't followed the game at all since no PC release but I heard about a "big" DLC planned for this year, maybe they will launch the PC version alongside it.

Not a game I'm dying to play to be honest.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Zelda U won't launch this year. Everyone is just delaying their games to get out of HL3's way ;)

I can't say I'm surprised. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it's later announced that it will end up being a launch title for the Wii U's successor.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I can't say I'm surprised. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it's later announced that it will end up being a launch title for the Wii U's successor.

I'd think that'd piss off too many WiiU owners. They might do a Twilight Princess dual release though.

Titan Souls seems to have a lot of nice touches, the way bosses lie where they're slain like in Shadow of the Colossus. Acid Nerve said in the chat there's 18 bosses, first 3 were really quite easy looking. I guess it's just teaching you the game but if there's no exploration between bosses then it could end up being a very short game.

edit. Okay so it does open up, looks cool.

Khronico

I've clocked ~15 odd hours into Agarest (the first) and I don't understand why.

Except for the combat system, there's no one stand-out good part of this game . The story is average, the writing is average, the characters are pretty average, the waifu selection is average, the graphics are mediocre, art assets are repeated constantly and there's like 5 songs max in the OST.

It's so incredibly average I can't stop playing.

I'm looking forward to... playing more? I guess?

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Hope we still get StarFox.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

To The Moon -- MB-B5DC1558890BC21E - Taken by fuzzy123
Prime World Defenders -- MB-77783F414BEA9C46 - Taken by ExoSoul
Train of Afterlife -- MB-376CE8417C63EA84 - Taken by XDDX
Frederic Evil Strikes Back -- MB-5AC211DB347B5B09 - Taken by Blu(e)
Vanguard Princess -- MB-BE0597AABC01022B - Taken by Undead Bokun
THE FOREST OF DOOM -- MB-AD08AE9D2648B54D - Taken by r3n4ud
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-6F4B687D7C02BB31 - Taken by Megauap
PECAN -- MB-456EBEA3F19C5A9C - Taken by darkchewie
PGP3OVL.png
Witcher 2 (GOG) -- MB-CBA4FB25D0C25BA9
VVVVVV -- MB-756209FE4098BEDD - Taken by blueberry_racehorse
Gun Monkeys -- MB-60211F7615561D36 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
Tropico 4 -- MB-4F84F51A90826546 - Taken by lindarasta
The UnderGarden -- MB-41F3CE3331A2D270 - Taken by texhnolyze
x

Ozium

oh snap, GODUS is 5 bucks on gmg

GMG nailin' it as usual

Since I didn't win any Pillars of Eternity should I grab it?

Yes

Ozium would say yes.

See above.

Did he mention if it's good?

GODUS = Game Of Da Ultimate Swag

Ozzie went a bit mad on modbot last night

doctor_who_twim_dilemma.jpg

1409983148649.gif

---

The best thing about GODUS is that when you start it, Dev Commentary is defaulted to on, so you get to hear Based Molyneux give you tips and hints. He also explains why certain parts are unfinished. Classic Peter.

derExperte

Titan Souls seems to have a lot of nice touches, the way bosses lie where they're slain like in Shadow of the Colossus. Acid Nerve said in the chat there's 18 bosses, first 3 were really quite easy looking. I guess it's just teaching you the game but if there's no exploration between bosses then it could end up being a very short game.

Hm, Shadow of the Colossus you say. Incidentally I just finished that a few days ago for the first time but didn't make the connection. And exploring felt about as important to me as fighting the colossi. A 2D SOTC that has both would be an instant buy.

edit: He's now freely running around, there's definitely stuff to discover besides the bosses.

rtcn63

The best thing about GODUS is that when you start it, Dev Commentary is defaulted to on, so you get to hear Based Molyneux give you tips and hints. He also explains why certain parts are unfinished. Classic Peter.

So basically you're using the game as ASMR.

ExoSoul

Banned
Hm, Shadow of the Colossus you say. Incidentally I just finished that a few days ago for the first time but didn't make the connection. And exploring felt about as important to me as fighting the colossi. A 2D SOTC that has both would be an instant buy.

Hyper Light Drifter
granted it's not just bosses as there are other enemies in the world but still, close enough

Hm, Shadow of the Colossus you say. Incidentally I just finished it a few days ago for the first time but didn't make the connection. Also in that game exploring felt about as important to me as fighting the colossi. A 2D SOTC that has both would be an instant buy.
It's very much a child of Shadow of the Colossus. Lots of visual touches in the architecture, murals, when you start fighting a Titan its name crops up similar to Zelda and Shadow. I can see there also being a post game switcheroo like you get a sword or something instead of your bow. Might completely turn the game on its head. Decided to tune out now because I want to play it fresh.

I do agree with Tom's comments that the visual style is quite muted, its hard to judge this game against a Fez or Sworcery but it does follow in their foot steps a bit.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mysteries of Eternity -- MB-02D9BD1FC9984F1B - Taken by TheLight

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

????? of ???? -- MB-1662E6B07BF99D1F - Taken by Bayonetta

Ozium

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

????? of ???? -- MB-1662E6B07BF99D1F

lol @ that image search function

derExperte

edit. Okay so it does open up, looks cool.

That's wrong btw.

http://www.devolverdigital.com/games/view/titan-souls

uncover more than twenty extraordinary and unique titans

He's up to the fifth* and 18 wouldn't be enough if the rest isn't much more elaborate. *Okay, that one is taking a while.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game -- MB-2AC5CA3D8DFD4C57 - Taken by texhnolyze

looks like you'll have to add it to your account to your account

i hope it's Bad Rats

I'm on mobile right now and won't be able to touch my PC until later tonight. Going out for a whole day on the weekend.
I guess it'll still be a mystery for the time being. :D

FlyVPN didn't work for me because there's an instance of it on my PC. Hola works but I had to set it to Venezuela rather than Brazil. I appreciate your help, but there's no reason to get upset.
Oh yeah, I read from other poster here that some (all ?) South American locations work for nuveem. Forgot to say that.
I wasn't upset though. No clue why I made you think that :( I shouldn't have used that emote I think ( :/ ).
Destiny pre orders for PC have been showing up recently :
http://imgur.com/a/62s4Z

Maybe something is brewing. I think it's too late to port the game on PC but neither Activision nor Bungie were against it so anything could happen.
Not gonna say anything about believability of those pics but Destiny seems a perfect fit for PC being an MMO. Looks like easy extra money for Activision and it doesn't make any sense to withhold it since no one payed for console exclusivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom