• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Cold Cold Heart was a bit of a disappointment to be honest. They didn't do anything interesting with the setting I think. And the heat gloves (that come with the heat suit) are basically palette swap shock gloves.

I see. Giving it some time instead of jumping straight to it was a good choice on my part then. Thanks.

Too bad it isn't steam code.

It says Steam right on the box art!

i'm unemployed so the 280x is already a stretch for me

can't save money if i'm not making any

You made me google the prices of this graphic card in Brazil, I don't know what makes me more sad it costing more than my personal monthly income or that my income is such low. ;__;

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Since Hotline Miami 2 is banned in Aussieland, is it possible to buy it from the US store and gift it?

Turfster

Yep, it's a real pity. (It's like 7$ on GMG at the moment with 23ISTH-ANYDEA-LEQW5E)
The game was pretty damn fun, even if the netcode was kinda wonky (of course the fact that I basically play with people from all over the world might have been a big factor)
Squenix needs to stop shoving out their western releases and slashing prices almost immediately.
Especially if they're then going going to complain about the games not hitting targets =p

zkylon

zkylewd
I have a 4870 that I'm not using...but you've probably got better than that already.
yea thanks for the thought, i would take you up on it if i was in a hurry but all the games i play are either small 2d indie games or league of legends, and the video card that comes with my motherboard seems to do the job for those two, even if league looks like ass lol, and more importantly allows me to work without getting a brain aneurism like my broken video card with all the crazy screen artifacts lol

thanks tho!

You made me google the prices of this graphic card in Brazil, I don't know what makes me more sad it costing more than my personal monthly income or that my income is such low. ;__;
both are pretty sad, i guess, tho it's a pretty high end video card thing as i understand it

and i'm not ready to spent like 4 months rent on a videocard

oipic

12 hour plane ride and a few weeks with no gaming access, 2012 MBA only, no controller

installed:
a bird story, crusader kings ii, jazzpunk, kami, last inua, legions of ashworld, leviathan the last day of the decade, lyne, mini metro, pop methodology experiment one, puzzle agent 2, reus, squishy the suicidal pig, sunless sea

will all of these play ok? are they good? any suggestions?

I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet, but Legions of Ashworld caught my eye upon release due to being unashamedly influenced by all-time classic Lords of Midnight. Steam reviews are mixed, though, although I'd expect it to be of niche interest at best anyway. Its influences could be a hindrance rather than a help to it, perhaps (I say that blindly of course, having not played it!).

As Cheesecake suggested, though, CKII on its own could probably chew up the bulk of this time if it clicks with you. One of my all-time favourites, and a game that keeps on giving after hundreds of hours. It's not for everyone, though, admittedly.

Looking forward to picking up Sunless Sea one day, as I've poured a lot of time into Fallen London over the years. Would love to hear what you think of it, if you get a chance to get stuck into it.

MUnited83

For you.
Since Hotline Miami 2 is banned in Aussieland, is it possible to buy it from the US store and gift it?
You can even buy it from Aussieland with the cart glitch.
the hell is it then, origin?

im pretty sure everything in steam is region locked with no exceptions. you could try humble store tho, or maybe they'll sell it directly from their site?

Completely and utterly wrong. Games bought on Europe/US/China are not locked.

12 hour plane ride and a few weeks with no gaming access, 2012 MBA only, no controller

installed:
a bird story, crusader kings ii, jazzpunk, kami, last inua, legions of ashworld, leviathan the last day of the decade, lyne, mini metro, pop methodology experiment one, puzzle agent 2, reus, squishy the suicidal pig, sunless sea

sunless sea might be tough w/o a mouse. crypt of the necrodancer and shovel knight are good ones

Grief.exe

installed:

I got a few hour plane ride this month.

Linux installed on my laptop, I'll have Hotline Miami 2 and Cities: Skylines ready to go.

Lain

I'm guessing Ori and the Blind Forest isn't actually getting a prepurchase period in the end? I mean, with 1 day and 19 hours to go, it would feel really silly to have one pop up today or tomorrow.

I just sleep on long flights. It's too much trouble for me to worry about dying batteries well into a 12-14 hour flight.

You should worry about gremlins
giphy.gif

Sarcasm

I can't even sleep sitting so airplane rides is just awake the entire time.

I really want to get cities skyline but I don't know man got many games to play myself.

Ozium

Горячая Линия Майами 2: ошибочный номер

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Blitzkrieg Anthology -- MB-16E6960FA719CEC0 - Taken by Catshade
Redline -- MB-17C9533386DF1978 - Taken by TheMadMan007
Samudai -- MB-F9CB052E03B59868 - Taken by Milamber
Boid -- MB-42BFBD344FDBBA57 - Taken by Tesseract
Blitzkrieg Anthology 2 -- MB-FAC06308BD824015 - Taken by RedFyn
10 Years After -- MB-00E2514EA4709708 - Taken by sensoft04
Bundle STUFF
Minor error, anthology 2 is blitzkrieg 2 anthology

Stages of emotion at this video:

• Aw, how cute.
  • Ha! He scared the cat off.

Exactly. I really hope there's a way to remove them from the game or give them invincibility.

"... but you have no problems killing pedestrians?". Well, I have a problem with killing beings I view as "innocent". Infants, cats, dogs that don't look like they can rip your head off, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom