• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

img_1727hkk62.jpg

If you like Metroidvanias, Hollow Knight is amazing.

I would also recommend Momodora: Reverie under the Moonlight.

I'll give that a look. JRPGs and fighters are my main favorites but I like other genre's too.

I'll be picking up Tekken 7 so if anyone here is getting it let's play some matches.

Tizoc

So furyu's lost dimension is coming to steam courtesy of ghostlight.
This is a decent valkyria chronicles like game, mainly from a gamrplay pov mind you.
Hope this does well enought that furyu's other published titles get released on steam as well

If Evil Within 2 is happening i'll pick it up.

Hello there and welcome.

So.. have you played Tales of Berseria?

I have off of gameshare from a friend. I'll be sure to buy it when I can, I love the story so far and Velvet is on her way to be one of my favorite protags in the series.

gngf123

I remember being really interested in Lost Dimension when it was first announced, just based on the fact that some of the developers also worked on Strange Journey.

Durante

A few weeks ago I predicted 75k first week sales for Nier:A on PC. Most people thought that was a bit high.

Before we get the first data in, I'd like to note that I'm now convinced it was too low.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Just make sure the store page is

The Evil Within 2: Psychobreak / Psychobreak 2: The Evil Within

So furyu's lost dimension is coming to steam courtesy of ghostlight.
This is a decent valkyria chronicles like game, mainly from a gamrplay pov mind you.
Hope this does well enought that furyu's other published titles get released on steam as well

Bought it on PS3 a few months ago during a PSN sale and still haven't finished it. The game isn't bad, I just prioritized other games.
Regret getting it on PS3 now.

The Evil WIthin 2 is great news, love the first game.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
A few weeks ago I predicted 75k first week sales for Nier:A on PC. Most people thought that was a bit high.

Before we get the first data in, I'd like to note that I'm now convinced it was too low.

Im aiming 115k-125k but I may be wrong as well. The game since it went to preorder it had a good hold on the top spots so yeah not sure what to expect.

gngf123

I am completely convinced it is going to be double that, honestly.

I wonder what the figures would've been with actual communication from SE.

Arthea

I will be really surprised if Automata goes above 100K on preorders alone

after all shenanigans I mean

edited: and we still know nothing about a port too

Jawmuncher

Nier having a larger launch week than RE7 seems unlikely. Only real comparison I can make since their both Japanese games. Only other big release was Berseria.

T-Rex.

Banned
Basically run the game on Normal. There might be some enemies on hard that may 1 shot you if you are not well prepared. Very Hard is a 1 hit and you're dead all the time.
Alright, thanks. Is it still a challenge on normal though? I don't like it when games are too easy.

gngf123

I will be really surprised if Automata goes above 100K on preorders alone

It has been ahead of Blackwake on the global top sellers list basically since preorders opened, and that has 177k players according to Steamspy.

I think 100k preorders, especially factoring in those made outside of Steam, are entirely possible.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Alright, thanks. Is it still a challenge on normal though? I don't like it when games are too easy.

Well the beauty of the game is that you can change the difficulty anytime you want. My recommendation is to do the start part til you reach the first save point on normal. After that you can play around hard without having to restart the game from the beginning lol

Manatox

They sent out a 5% voucher that worked on Nier and Andromeda a few days ago. Not sure if it still works. Mine was T8052V-3Y4JDD-TRS17O. I don't know if they're all the same or account specific.

I was looking for a voucher everywhere, and this worked! Thanks alot :D

Very curious to see the concurrent players in about 30 minutes. Hope this finally opens SE's fucking eyes that a simultaneous (or at least very close) launch actually works better than the lame double dip method.

Oh and welcome to steamgaf!

Tizoc

Bought it on PS3 a few months ago during a PSN sale and still haven't finished it. The game isn't bad, I just prioritized other games.
Regret getting it on PS3 now.

The Evil WIthin 2 is great news, love the first game.
Well at the time we never knew what would come to pc so its good that it is getting this opportunity.
Imo it is worth playing thru at least once or twice. Esp. If u like vc's gameplay

Ibuki

Banned
They sent out a 5% voucher that worked on Nier and Andromeda a few days ago. Not sure if it still works. Mine was T8052V-3Y4JDD-TRS17O. I don't know if they're all the same or account specific.

Used this since I never got one in my e-mail. Thank you!!!

Jawmuncher

PC version had performance issues.

PS4 and everything under performed even worse.
If it came out as is today, with reviewers staring to get more on performance. It would've gotten harped on a bit more. Game barely stayed at 20-25 fps on consoles.

Jadax

Ok so clearly I was wrong lol...people seem to have had issues with it. Weird because everyone on my friend-list recommended the game (which is why I bought it). I can't remember the GAF reaction to it at the time.

Buraindo

Finished Oceanhorn. Good game. Longer than I expected too though I did take my time with it. Took me about 9.5 hours to finish. Loved the art style, the music and the gameplay.
It's a bit lacking in challenge but I personally don't see that as an issue. As someone who hasn't played a Zelda game in ages this was a welcome treat.

Hello people, first timer here. Not new to steam as a whole though how goes it?

Always up to play with fellow gaffers and up for recommendations.

Hello and welcome!

Jawmuncher

huh, wasn't aware of that.

Ran fine for me, but i played it quite some time after release

Yeah the issues were at release. The typical PC backlash of now customizable options for FOV and the like. The port overall I felt was fine, and they even added edits later.

But on pc, a bad launch seems to follow you more than any other platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom