• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unai

I bought Nier even though I have no intention on playing it until a couple of months from now (busy with Zelda and other games). What have you done to me, Steam GAF?

Arthea

£32.79. Beside PlayAsia they even beat the key resellers somehow.

that is a tempting price, I must say
if Trails TC wasn't releasing this spring, I'd start begging somebody from UK to help me buy it, but then again conversion fees plus paypal fees makes it not so good deal after all.
I so miss times when paypal was the best option to pay.

Mibuokami

Torment Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mibuokami, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Torment: Tides of Numenera -- MB-7B5EE82D0B81A23D - Taken by Axass. 67 entrants total.

t1489759275z1.png

Coreda

There are certain types of games I feel I'll only enjoy as much if played close to release while others are also engaging with it, and other types of games that seem appealing to play anytime. Nier feels like the former for me.

kagamin

Is it any better though? I heard some very mediocre reviews about the game but the developers have stated they gave it a bit of an overhaul.

Still willing to buy based solely on concept, being honest, if it's no good, that's too bad I suppose, I'll just stick with Golf with your Friends.

Tomasety

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/5zs6mk/reviews_get_downgraded_to_a_key_status_if_you/

So I've noticed an undocumented change after the recent change with reviews score not counting when you "received the game for free, such as via a gift, or during a free weekend".

It looks like if you had a game that you have bought in steam store, reviewed but then refunded it for some reason. Your review gets downgraded with a key icon and won't count at the review score at the top of the page.

This had a consequence where bad games with negative reviews gets an increased score because the negative reviews from people who had refunded the game doesn't count anymore.

559180 Added name – VRKanojo (Source: community hub)

Cup0njAXgAAOlBG.jpg

Its that Illusion Summer Lesson clone (with H-scenes). I mean I wonder if they might release it on Steam like that, then offer a H-patch "unofficially".

My impression though: The demo I played was actually really really good. The textures are nice and being in the room with that virtual japanese girl felt.... kinda awkward and scary, but was imo also a good techdemo how VR social games/experiences could be.

Durante

Its that Illusion Summer Lesson clone (with H-scenes). I mean I wonder if they might release it on Steam like that, then offer a H-patch "unofficially".

My impression though: The demo I played was actually really really good. The textures are nice and being in the room with that virtual japanese girl felt.... kinda awkward and scary, but was imo also a good techdemo how VR social games/experiences could be.
I think that's how these things are done.

Amazing giveaway, Mibuokami.

that is a tempting price, I must say
if Trails TC wasn't releasing this spring, I'd start begging somebody from UK to help me buy it, but then again conversion fees plus paypal fees makes it not so good deal after all.
I so miss times when paypal was the best option to pay.

Well, being a Square-enix game it's possible that its price will drop like a stone so it may be worth holding out for a little while to see if that happens.

Anyone might have a spare Vermintide code they might not use from that Humble? A friend bought it and asked me to play with them at the next Lan-party.

Monooboe

Whoa Mafia 3 doesn't seem well recieved on Steam. I was under the impression people thought it was alright and not "mostly negative" bad.

gngf123

Bit disappointed that my Nier preorder seems to be not available at launch. PlayAsia don't have the codes available to send it to people.

What's the cheapest place to get it now?

Bit disappointed that my Nier preorder seems to be not available at launch. PlayAsia don't have the codes available to send it to people.

What's the cheapest place to get it now?

GMG has $49 USD, not sure if there is additional coupons as well or if it is the cheapest.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Cally's Trials -- MB-6D7F950EC0074E85 - Taken by Sarcasm
Sparkle 2 -- MB-BA663FB3903C8E52 - Taken by Madn

Pachimari

The only JRPGs I would like from Ghostlight would be Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Tales of Versperie, Nier, Enchanted Arms and Eternal Sonata. Because we all know Atlus is impossible. I'm also 95% sure it'll be none of what I have mentioned.

What if the Ghostlight port is Class of Heroes 2? It appeared on PS3 and PSP. You know you guys want a Vic Ireland translation on Steam.

Is it just me or is Isthereanydeal broken? It rarely has the best price listed and their coupon codes never work. Is there a better site to compare current prices?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Mibuokami, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mibuokami, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Torment: Tides of Numenera -- MB-7B5EE82D0B81A23D - Taken by Axass. 67 entrants total.

t1489759275z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom