• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Image is clickable, it's from steamgifts.com deals discussion section - https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/fal0l/indiegala-friday-special-bundle-47. I'm also maintaining thread about current steam bundles. Should i post charts like this more in the future or people here are not very interested in detailed info about steam bundles?

ah, didnt realize its a link for some reason :p

thanks for the info, your thread seems really usefull!
I am for sure interested in that, no clue how the rest here sees that...

Nzyme32

Whoa Mafia 3 doesn't seem well recieved on Steam. I was under the impression people thought it was alright and not "mostly negative" bad.

Story parts and cutscenes are decent but the game itself isn't. It's far too repetitive; ridiculously so. The only way to play the game reasonably is to play in very small sessions.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

First come, first served -- MB-AD88A20919ECD61D - Taken by Nabae

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-06A8E9583AEFCB16 - Taken by KainXVIII

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Take your chance -- MB-14D0FE601BE1745A - Taken by MushroomSamba

Monooboe

Story parts and cutscenes are decent but the game itself isn't. It's far too repetitive; ridiculously so. The only way to play the game reasonably is to play in very small sessions.

Ah alright, was interesting because of the story stuff but yeah sounds skipable.

Arthea

TRPG fans should be pleased, as Lost Dimension is not a bad game as far as I'm aware.
We'll see soon enough

I always thought the traitor in your ranks idea sounded pretty cool in Lost Dimension but I heard Dark Rose Valkyrie had better execution of the idea. All hearsay though, never played either.

at least we can fix that now, I haven't played it also

I always thought the traitor in your ranks idea sounded pretty cool in Lost Dimension but I heard Dark Rose Valkyrie had better execution of the idea. All hearsay though, never played either.

Hektor

TRPG fans should be pleased, as Lost Dimension is not a bad game as far as I'm aware.
We'll see soon enough

Looked up some gameplay and it definitely looks fun.
Might check it out, tho with all the games coming atm that won't be before winter, wether it's releasing earlier than that or not

Arthea

hopefully Lost Dimension won't be too expensive for me to pick day one, I also hope it isn't released soon, too many games!

Hello people, first timer here. Not new to steam as a whole though how goes it?

Always up to play with fellow gaffers and up for recommendations.

Nzyme32

So bad games would get better overall reviews this way. Just revoke refund rights from those who abused it, this is not a good change.

It's kind of crazy how much people try and game the review system, but equally so the lengths that Valve are going to to nullify that. Admittedly I do rely on negative steam reviews to generally throw out things that have some kind of egregious issue. So this becomes pretty annoying.

I feel that I am more concerned about people gaming the system with positive reviews than the other way around, since that seems to be the more likely scenario

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Which difficulty would you recommend starting on?

Will Nier be like other Platinum games where playing on Easy and then replaying on the higher difficulties is recommended?

Or maybe not recommended but I remember thinking that might have been a more enjoyable way to tackle things like Korra and Revengeance. I think I started Transformers on easy because I was thinking that too, but I haven't put enough hours into it to see if it paid off.

Basically run the game on Normal. There might be some enemies on hard that may 1 shot you if you are not well prepared. Very Hard is a 1 hit and you're dead all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom