• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-B7F1C80F8F6DD4D2 - Taken by KainXVIII. 18 entrants total.

t1490362966z1.png

Ludens

Banned
Interesting, i specially waited for final DLC before buying season pass (i hope it worth it)

I was so disappointed from DS3 in general and the DLC itself, since I cleared it in a couple of hours, I went on some forums looking for info since I thought "that's it? One nice looking boss and a crappy one, is this the full thing?" and...yeah.
DS3 was better than DS2 in some aspects, but for me it was...dunno, uninspired? I had more fun with DS2 than playing 3, since I killed all bosses with little effort (most of them on my first try), just one boss took me like 3 hours and this with the help of FreshVeggie :D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You bought a Switch huh?

im opening the box right now as I listen to Disturbed's Indestructable. In 2017.

I am officially having a mid life crisis.

edit: that album is 10 years old WHAT? how? I unironically love that album btw, fight me.

Dont fight me, im old and weak

Ascheroth

im opening the box right now as I listen to Disturbed's Indestructable. In 2017.

edit: that album is 10 years old WHAT? how? I unironically love that album btw, fight me.

I like that album too.

KainXVIII

I was so disappointed from DS3 in general and the DLC itself, since I cleared it in a couple of hours, I went on some forums looking for info since I thought "that's it? One nice looking boss and a crappy one, is this the full thing?" and...yeah.
DS3 was better than DS2 in some aspects, but for me it was...dunno, uninspired? I had more fun with DS2 than playing 3, since I killed all bosses with little effort (most of them on my first try), just one boss took me like 3 hours and this with the help of FreshVeggie :D
Yeah, i feel pretty much the same way about DS3, but still its not bad and i want to check new locations (because original game was TOO short and linear)

Sarcasm

Nah I liked DS3, my game of choice. Though I don't equate more hours in something as better. Some DLC I played in other games sometimes I wish it would have been over sooner >.< I probably did spend more in the DLC area, about 5 or 6 hours. I would say just over an hour of being invaded. All the hidden lore was neat.

I couldn't even finish DS2.

My main thing is gameplay (combat etc).

Tizoc

Styx 2 Accolades Trailer is neat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6sCmdIJi_4
No major spoilers but I will say that despite any flaws it has, it is a very good stealth game and a great improvement over its predecessor.

Oh I liked a few of Disturbed's songs, though I hadn't listened to them in a long time :p

Disturbed is alright. At least they're good by nu-metal standards.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this controller is tiny and the buttons are tiny and the analog sticks are tiny. Its almost like its made...for a small child or something. Crazy talk >_>

Styx 2 Accolades Trailer is neat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6sCmdIJi_4
No major spoilers but I will say that despite any flaws it has, it is a very good stealth game and a great improvement over its predecessor.

what was there to improve tho, the first game was perfect.

Disturbed? How does that band still have fans?

ill bite your nose off Bonney.

Tizoc

Let's get some Scorpions up in this ish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-u-bGlYIdE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yP1tcy9a10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstG9Td1U5k

this controller is tiny and the buttons are tiny and the analog sticks are tiny. Its almost like its made...for a small child or something. Crazy talk >_>

Ooooh boy that has been my main concern with the thing. I only get the XL Ninty Handhelds because the regular sizes look waaaaaay too small to me.
Thankfully Ninty also offers additional controllers you can buy that run on the Switch.

Lain

Found this in my indiegala account. It wasn't revealed, so in theory it shouldn't be redeemed but I'm not completely 100% sure it's gonna work so I went with garbage.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Fatal Theory -- MB-45F4DFF337B2D739 - Taken by Ludens

Oh, and another one:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Sinister City -- MB-C043949985C9C7D6 - Taken by Ventilaator

More people here need to play this.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (William Bonney, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Axiom Verge -- MB-B4DFE4DB0A2FD48F - Taken by Vuze. 10 entrants total.

t1490356474z1.png

Orgen

Almost 40 and a Disturbed fan??? At least you are going to play Zelda so all is forgiven. Congrats on the buy and enjoy the game! :)

Get the Pro controller if it’s available in your area, it’s a gigantic upgrade over the Joy-cons, even in the grip. I couldn’t imagine playing Zelda without it. They're okay when attached to the tablet but even then I prefer setting it down and using the Pro. Downside: it’s expensive

Rhaknar

Get the Pro controller if it’s available in your area, it’s a gigantic upgrade over the Joy-cons, even in the grip. I couldn’t imagine playing Zelda without it. They're okay when attached to the tablet but even then I prefer setting it down and using the Pro. Downside: it’s expensive

fuck that. Ill adapt like a caveman would.

Alex_CWB

A little giveaway to celebrate Mr. Rhaknar's birthday:

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Alex_CWB, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes -- MB-215D3F7A9FD3C2BA - Taken by data. 10 entrants total.

t1490369191z1.png

Orgen

L.D. 50 is still infinitely better than anything Disturbed ever put out.

Listened to it years ago when I first Heard of Mudvayne and only enjoyed a couple of songs (just like with Lost and Found). I should listen more to Mudvayne to claim that it's better than Disturbed (I also enjoy a couple of songs from them so for me they're pretty even :p).

Rhaknar, you don't need the Pro controller to enjoy Zelda to the fullest, the joy cons are great to play it. I'm waiting for your sporadic impressions to see if you like it or end up selling the Switch and everything hahaha :)

KainXVIII

Bought POP: Warrior Within and its don't have steam overlay support and steam DS4 controller not working (because of overlay?). This is ridiculous - Sands of Time from Uplay don't have this issues when i added it as non steam app.
Time to refund i guess and getting it from GoG or Uplay &#128545;

Rhaknar

huh, that climb anything shit, which I didnt think much off when I heard about it / saw it, but the moment you do it, a little light goes on in your head and you just go "oooooh I see", hard to explain I guess.

also I punted a skeleton's head into a swamp and he died because, well he couldnt get his head, so this game is kinda alright.

Im still debating continuing my bad decision streak and getting Touk2 for after im done with Zelda tbh (mainly for the "KT games never go on sale" reason stated yesterday), I think the discount still lasts a few more days on most sites.

Remember kids, dont splurge money on frivolous things like uncle Rhaknar, because then you cant pay your bills or eat. Or do, fuck it.

Listened to it years ago when I first Heard of Mudvayne and only enjoyed a couple of songs (just like with Lost and Found). I should listen more to Mudvayne to claim that it's better than Disturbed (I also enjoy a couple of songs from them so for me they're pretty even :p).

Eh, not really a Mudvayne fan either. That L.D.50 was great though.

I have pretty much had the new Every Time I Die on repeat since it came out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljll7rJ6vzM

Also, this game looks pretty decent.
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (William Bonney, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rain World -- MB-205A430273E5F9D0 - Taken by Echoplx. 14 entrants total.

t1490362552z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:

TIS-100 -- MB-60A8FB0790D25EBF - Taken by Loptous - Taken by Hakkelus

dave is ok

aztek is ok

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dave is ok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-BBB408DFD4CD4AA8 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat

The mystery is that it's Shantae and the Pirates Curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom