• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/SnoopDogg/status/844994923363532802

IihVA6V.png

We're all anime.

Teggy

After the Nier interruption I was able to get back to and finish Styx 2. I think it was definitely better than the first game, although if they could just fine tune the jumping and auto grabbing (or lack of, depending on the circumstance) it would cut down on a lot of frustration.

The reuse of levels was a lot less obnoxious than the first game as you didn't simply play the levels forwards/backwards, and they also managed to insert some new areas in between.

I ghosted the whole game, but truth be told the points you gain toward abilities by ghosting is very minor. I didn't get a chance to try out all the different assassination methods, which are probably a lot of fun. I think I'll move back to Horizon and Zelda now. Oh well.

FLD

And that's the true ending of Automata done. I... fuck, I think this might actually be one of my favorite games of all-time. It definitely cracked the top 10, possibly even the top 5.

I don't even know what to follow it up with, to be honest. Whatever I'd pick just couldn't possibly compare. Maybe I should just go the complete opposite direction and play something dumb and shit as a palate cleanser. Maybe one of the Neptunia games or something...

And that's the true ending of Automata done. I... fuck, I think this might actually be one of my favorite games of all-time. It definitely cracked the top 10, possibly even the top 5.

I don't even know what to follow it up with, to be honest. Whatever I'd pick just couldn't possibly compare. Maybe I should just go the complete opposite direction and play something dumb and shit as a palate cleanser. Maybe one of the Neptunia games or something...

Yup, I can't remember the last game that ended so strongly. It got better and better as it went along. So far it's my GOTY.

Battlechili

Banned
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 -- MB-404646B4E9D17A6C - Taken by kagamin. 3 entrants total.
Burnout Paradise -- MB-011E072AD125E4C7 - Taken by Dream_Journey. 6 entrants total.
Medal of Honor -- MB-FC967FA321B79E9D - Taken by Battlechili1. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-31E05B00C36403EB

t1490271283z1.png
The Medal of Honor key I got wound up already being used by another account....Were the other keys already claimed too?
Ah well.
I really hope Capcom continues to make these old game collections. Finding a way to re-release old beloved games like this on modern platforms is really awesome.

The Medal of Honor key I got wound up already being used by another account....Were the other keys already claimed too?
Ah well.I really hope Capcom continues to make these old game collections. Finding a way to re-release old beloved games like this on modern platforms is really awesome.

PM sent.

Ah well.I really hope Capcom continues to make these old game collections. Finding a way to re-release old beloved games like this on modern platforms is really awesome.

Mine was unused. Sorry to hear about that.

Also agree about old games collections!

Jinserver

Neo Member
Hey guy's, currently I'm playtesting the Remnants of Naezith beta. No ETA on when it'll hit Steam, but damn, best "speedrun platformer" since Super Meat Boy and Dustforce! A few friends from SMB are already at the top of the LB's! So if you're into that, I'd highly recommend you check it out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/590590

Just didn't know if it was on the GAF radar. ;)

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Like assholes and opinions, something else we all have, a birthday. And today is mine...Im old motherfuckers. And im not "I'm 26 but I say I'm old tee hee" old, I'm "almost 40" old.

Fuck. Have some games.
Happy birthday!
Yes, I am only 29, but feel damn old.
You old guys got gumption.

Arthea

meet new GOTY contender:

I need this game, but do they all really have to release everything in March-April, I need to eat too!

Tizoc

Just bought a retail copy of CoD Inf. Warfare that comes with MW1 Remasted for under $35.
Seeing as that'd be the cheapest I could get the game for some time, I figure I'd get it now and play it down the line sometime this year.

meet new GOTY contender:

I need this game, but do they all really have to release everything in March-April, I need to eat too!

Wishlisted. I like typing games so I'll give this a try.

Tizoc

Someone make a good Mass Effect RPG.

I'll do you one better-
Anyone interested in a Mass Effect point and click adventure "demake"??-

NQctEy5.png

0bfWsOH.png

GlY4sbK.png

While Mass Effect Andromeda won't see his return, Commander Shepard still has one more adventure in him! A fan project and driven by a passion for classic point and click adventure games and more importantly the Mass Effect series; The Adventures of Commander Shepard is a fan-fiction “demake” and love letter to both.

FEATURES
​
  • Over 1 hour of classic point and click gameplay
  • Animated intro
  • Built in hint system
  • Multiple endings
  • Paragon or Renegade choices!

Check it out here - The Adventures of Commander Shepard -Website

zkylon

zkylewd
route c is pretty weird

like everything in this game it's not grabbing me at first but it does have my attention

btw those fake endings are like so bullshit, i hate it when i walk like two steps in the wrong direction and now i have to replay like 15 minutes

and how long did ppl say this game lasted? i'm like 37 hours in and only got like 6 endings lol, and most of them are joke endings lol

Sajko

Decided to continue my RE 1 HD session from like 2 days ago. And of course my PS3 controller is again randomly not recognized by Windows. So instead of playing now, I am sitting here reinstalling SCP. And Big picture thing on Steam apparently doesn't work for PS3 Sixaxis controllers.

Its probably time to invest into an Xbox One controller or something. This thing is happening way too often.

oni-link

I really hope Capcom continues to make these old game collections. Finding a way to re-release old beloved games like this on modern platforms is really awesome.

Yeah I love the idea of making old games work well on modern platforms

There are so many amazing games that are stuck on ancient hardware, or that never came to PC

gelf

Yeah I'm not too interested in this particular collection but it's very nice to see effort being made to bring these classics back. There is so much in Capcom's history that I'd love to aquire in collections like this.

Ludens

Banned

It's not on Humble Store (yet). Also happy bday Rhaknar.
Oh, I'm playing XCom 2 and I'm putting a lot of effort into it, since the last time I played a strategy game was like 15 years ago or so, with Warcraft 2, and I reached a point in which I can interact with the world map. I'm wondering if I can screw myself up with main missions by losing time in and there with secondary missions. I think I can't complete them all, but since there's this big red Avatar thing on the upper part of the screen and already four slots are red, I'm wondering what happens when the full bar turns red, if it's game-over or something like that.

NeoRaider

NieR: Automata first week sales are really, really impressive.

Full priced JP game with disastrous "marketing" doing so good... i am positively surprised and happy. I was expecting around 100k copies sold in one week so this is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom