• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NeiRt in the Woods -- MB-B78FCB32D7ABF624 - Taken by oipic. 33 entrants total.

t1488933069z1.png

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Oh fuck, I already own Night in the Woods. BUT WHAT IF THIS IS NIER?

Night in the Woods is great though.

They seem to have been what they're actually labeled according to those who have won thus far, so I wouldn't enter. The neiR thing is just a sad joke I think.

Today may not be the release date but SteamGAF is partying like it was Nineteen-Ninety-NieR.

I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray
But when I opened up this Steam thread, could've sworn it was a giveaway
The games all had Nier in them, there were people PM'n everywhere
Tryin' to win just one more game, you know I didn't even care

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

NeiR: Automata (Full Circle [seriously, last one, it's been fun!]) -- MB-C34B07CD191E68BB - Taken by GoldandBlue. 51 entrants total.

t1488933818z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I guess I just missed like 367 Nier giveaways? alrighty then >_>

Endruen

it's not like someone here would make a raffle for say...Dark Souls III and then have it end on April Fools Day and have the winner think they won the game only to get told it was a joke

that would never happen

it did

oh man I remember that.

steamgaf made it right though didn't they? that was a wild day

D'awwww, you remember my prank :3
April Fools Day is close.

And goddammit I missed all these giveaways. Thats what I get, I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
resonance of fate would be nice, i feel like that game deserved a bigger chance that i gave it, but it surely did itself no favors by being the most boring ass tutorialized shit ever at the start

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
In Resonance of Fate it goes extra fun and easy to exploit things when dual wielding weapons with everyone which happens which takes quite some time to get there. You could keep a pretty cool combo and grind materials and level up weapons easily and do modifications to fuck up enemies more. It became easier then you find the areas to exploit for easy money but I had my fun with it.

resonance of fate would be nice, i feel like that game deserved a bigger chance that i gave it, but it surely did itself no favors by being the most boring ass tutorialized shit ever at the start

The tutorial in the game didnt even explained the most important parts of the combat. People complained so much about the tutorial that Sega had to put a tutorial on Youtube to help people understand things better lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom