• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Oh damn, Mr. neiR's wild ride is finally over? Congrats winners!

Resonierce of Fate when?
e512c80e33.gif

Loved this game!

Anno

Man, go to a one hour meeting and come back to like 20 giveaways of great games lol. Thanks to whoever was so generous.

The tutorial in the game didnt even explained the most important parts of the combat. People complained so much about the tutorial that Sega had to put a tutorial on Youtube to help people understand things better lol.
Yeah the in game tut wasn't great with walls of text and some stuff wasn't explained, can't say I am surprised.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Yo GAF, I found a random collection of Steam Keys I had on hand. I know I gave some of these away some time ago, I had these in 2014 so I have no idea what works and what doesn't anymore, but the links (like to Indiegala and Humble Bundle) are like 50/50 in being redeemed or not, so I figure keys here haven't been redeemed either.

Only doing a giveaway so people don't all try at the same games, but know that I have no idea if any key has been redeemed or not, so enter at your own risk and all that. But I'll be honest, some of the site link stuff that didn't get redeemed I am legitimately surprised by. I apparently had some spare keys for Bioshock 1 & 2, Metro 2033, and some other stuff. I'm keeping those to give away another time, but feel free to try your hand at this stash:

EDIT: Done and done with that giveaway

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
So, why does ModBot really like Murdered: Soul Suspect anyway?

Is it because it's the closest it gets to having a soul?

I think it adds the fire to games that are $29.99 or more on the Steam store. Something like that.

zkylon

zkylewd
In Resonance of Fate it goes extra fun and easy to exploit things when dual wielding weapons with everyone which happens which takes quite some time to get there. You could keep a pretty cool combo and grind materials and level up weapons easily and do modifications to fuck up enemies more. It became easier then you find the areas to exploit for easy money but I had my fun with it.

The tutorial in the game didnt even explained the most important parts of the combat. People complained so much about the tutorial that Sega had to put a tutorial on Youtube to help people understand things better lol.

idk i just remember it being pretty atrocious

the story, also, really boring

might get better later on but that game had a really shitty first few hours

Dusk Golem

I liked Murdered well enough, but the fact it was rushed in development and was lacking in areas definitely did show in parts.

Also, while don't want to spam the topic, I'm curious what keys happen to work, so if any stuff works for you feel free to tell me or post here. I accidentally came upon this list when I realized I had a copy of Octodad in my Steam inventory that was never used but sent to my email to be given away, and that's how I stumbled on this little cache I had forgotten about and found about 50/50 of the site links were redeemed and the other half were not, but I'm curious how many of these keys actually work or don't.

Javier23

Banned
Played through the first story chapter of Murdered or so. It was weird. And kinda boring. But I remember it looking pretty good. Very detailed environments. Plot and characters could be worse.

It's still sitting in my backlog. May go back to it at some point but I don't have very high hopes for it.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I think it adds the fire to games that are $29.99 or more on the Steam store. Something like that.

I think the HOT and Poo icons were added manually by Stump back when Murdered was a new release and the list hasn't been updated since.

Javier23

Banned
wouldn't say wonderful but i've enjoyed some of the blackwell games :p
I really loved them. Reminded me of how classic PnC games can perfectly have narratives as engaging and poignant as any Telltale-style adventure. The games are admittedly cheap and on paper the plots are nothing particularly ambitious. But it just works. It all comes together really well.

For those doubting if 428 is going to be a solid port, rest assure friends:

Gotta love Spike Chunsoft's English division. They know what's up.

Dusk Golem

Four wins and not an active key in the bunch. So Neir and yet so far. Modbot is still pretty slick though.

So it might be more dead keys than active, interesting. Curious how other's go, all I know is that I used these for a giveaway like 3 years ago and a surprising number of the humble gift and indie gala gift links from back then were still working, about half, but no idea about the keys.

But it's a Modbot Garbage giveaway so doesn't effect your chances of winning other giveaways, so even if used there's at least no penalty there.

Regginator

yo Dusk Golem, the code for Mount & Blade With Fire And Sword was already used, just FYI :eek:

edit: Ow apparently it's a common occurrence?

Pakkidis

I would be all over Resonance of Fate on the PC. Best Japanese RPG last generation hands down. Sega had the brilliant idea of releasing it the same time as FF13 :(

Press Turn

Neo Member
man that was a lot of games to scroll through, I hardly had time to pick one and enter
...which apparently i didn't considering that PM doesn't exist in my list

oh well, I remember Retro/Grade was a thing, so lets see if ModBot awakens to deliver me the post raffle consolation

Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem doing some arg marketing for Red Haze with these Dupes

I just imagined if I had replaced every key with Red Haze, but nah. Seems most are dupes but know at least one person who notified they got a working key, I'm curious what the me of 2014 was thinking leaving my list so unorganized, I usually remove stuff from my lists once they've been used, but not this batch and at least for link stuff I find some of what I didn't giveaway odd. But alas.

Children of Liberty, STORM: Frontline Nation, and The Witch's Yarn all worked. Cheers!

Second person who's been telling me some of them have been working, happy they've been working for you!

1 for 2 on the giveaway. LA Noire was a dupe, but thanks for Oknytt!

Happy Oknytt worked for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom