• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

I never expected Valkyria Chronicles to come to PC so there has to be a slim chance for Vanquish right?

For what it's worth: When Sega was teasing their PC port, there were clear hints going around that it was Vanquish.

With their silence now, who knows when that's going to be or if they are still working on it though.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
lsiCP02.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of FLD, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 54 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FLD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior Special Edition -- MB-551242D1AC80D97F - Taken by enbred. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-3D559159E06AEF0B - Taken by TheGreenArrow. 6 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-5E341879F49E07E9 - Taken by Card Boy. 1 entrants total.
Atom Zombie Smasher -- MB-3CB8AB03A00C54BE - Taken by bloke. 4 entrants total.
Back to the Future: The Game -- MB-A7A812765C099AA2 - Taken by Coldsun. 2 entrants total.
Broken Age -- MB-38D2E2565D11FD2E - Taken by pislit. 1 entrants total.
DEADBOLT -- MB-43E6FE444E7BF5AA - Taken by Madventure. 11 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-26B868ADB4430CD9 - Taken by voodooray. 2 entrants total.
Door Kickers -- MB-C91D19F11200EEF1 - Taken by Vazduh. 3 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-BEDEB0C276138FFA

Else Heart.Break() -- MB-730AD179490858B2 - Taken by fspm. 3 entrants total.
Galak-Z -- MB-C1E0F571FA3A3074 - Taken by Platy. 5 entrants total.
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-CDAAE78DAC23A51F - Taken by boybrushdRED. 5 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-5A5C7A4F7F71B93C - Taken by Alex_CWB. 8 entrants total.
Hexcells Complete Pack -- MB-4A92A2693552E6D6 - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.
Hitman GO: Definitive Edition -- MB-720254CA54F1435F - Taken by KenOD. 16 entrants total.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number -- MB-A7B5C98FAC9FD947 - Taken by Servizio. 7 entrants total.
Infinifactory -- MB-9CBB738F6863DAE0 - Taken by gurm3n. 6 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-E46455D0CE9C9F23
King's Bounty: Armored Princess -- MB-4C3EDCEECF9E4075 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 4 entrants total.
King's Bounty: The Legend -- MB-C1F6BA6A1046697B - Taken by Baron von Loathsome. 3 entrants total.
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver -- MB-9D48E3C3D2265E46 - Taken by SSPssp. 4 entrants total.
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 -- MB-834778F94F018895 - Taken by WinterDemons. 4 entrants total.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII -- MB-8F32C4C5AFB3625F - Taken by Pakkidis. 15 entrants total.
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY -- MB-F084F93491D84639
Octodad: Dadliest Catch -- MB-D35E05892A24F351 - Taken by FoneBone. 3 entrants total.
Odallus: The Dark Call -- MB-6B01295E6A02E4E1 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 3 entrants total.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-952D38986A946AB1 - Taken by Demon Lizardman. 2 entrants total.
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty -- MB-BC82ABF1B4A1212C - Taken by alr1ght. 8 entrants total.
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood -- MB-8C5A1CD865DBCD4D - Taken by gabbo. 5 entrants total.
Poker Night 2 -- MB-499532F848B1FB55
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-67C818ABDE92B693
Pony Island -- MB-D1903D9B6D8BE97A - Taken by redlacs. 2 entrants total.
Puzzle Agent -- MB-0DB83EDCA655D6DD
Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-F024E3368727C4C4 - Taken by Dec. 1 entrants total.
RONIN -- MB-B89D6289F1B20BE3 - Taken by Regginator. 5 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-1575D48D2B77279E - Taken by MaxiLive. 2 entrants total.
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse -- MB-211439D68270F905 - Taken by pantsattack. 1 entrants total.
Shadow Complex Remastered -- MB-BD503000D724C1D3 - Taken by Popstar. 2 entrants total.
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-CA96AC20D27B84B2 - Taken by Boss Doggie. 1 entrants total.
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition -- MB-408468026A75671D - Taken by Nomadic Sparks. 5 entrants total.
Star Wars Dark Forces -- MB-F62D3EA761A8FEFD - Taken by ctw0e. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II -- MB-A3FB3618E19E4C76 - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 1 entrants total.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic -- MB-502C0AD800CD3D95
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords -- MB-44C458EC38109A41 - Taken by Orgen. 1 entrants total.
TIS-100 -- MB-488BC29BEB32E3F6 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 5 entrants total.
The Banner Saga -- MB-74F3422900D60DC4 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
The Walkind Dead: 400 Days -- MB-B5DAF261FDBCB105 - Taken by sid2vicious. 4 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-2E654D1287F48C71 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
The Walking Dead: Season 2 -- MB-DA0FD776C68AF3F8 - Taken by pantsattack. 4 entrants total.
Titan Souls -- MB-4614D675B18CA821 - Taken by Natty1. 6 entrants total.
Tomb Raider: Underworld -- MB-2C7287452CC8C07E - Taken by Cels. 1 entrants total.
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action -- MB-FDCE5F7C9DCA221D - Taken by sixteen-bit. 28 entrants total.
Volume -- MB-B1687EF961DEC8C1 - Taken by Arminsc. 5 entrants total.

t1488948492z1.png

Madventure

For what it's worth: When Sega was teasing their PC port, there were clear hints going around that it was Vanquish.

With their silence now, who knows when that's going to be or if they are still working on it though.

"Looks like they want some more ports... Well time to release Sega Mega Drive Genesis pack #12! Why are they all angry?"

FLD

So, have any of you guys played Of Orcs and Men? I've been playing it while I wait for Styx 2 and the first chapter was surprisingly fun, but the beginning of the second chapter was some seriously mind blowing bullshit. I managed to get through it but it was kind of rage-inducing and now I'm wondering if there's more of that waiting for me. :/

NG28

I'm hoping the reason its taking so long is they decided to go all out and remaster for pc/xbone/ps4

Village

it doesn't seem like the i can play sr4 on this computer whatever is going on with its steam version it doesn't really seem anything can be done about it. Sucks,hopefully future projects don't allow this to happen

Madventure

So, have any of you guys played Of Orcs and Men? I've been playing it while I wait for Styx 2 and the first chapter was surprisingly fun, but the beginning of the second chapter was some seriously mind blowing bullshit. I managed to get through it but it was kind of rage-inducing and now I'm wondering if there's more of that waiting for me. :/

If I remember correctly it does ramp up more so but I played it in 2014 so it has been quite awhile now. I don't really know if that's helpful at all beyond saying that unfortunately it does in fact get harder? I was playing on the Hard difficulty as well.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Speaking of which, the poo list has not been updated in a while. Interested in any new contenders people know of.

I highly suggest Canyon Capers if it's not already on there. It's been bundled before and I think I've seen it pop up from Modbot a couple of times and don't remember it being poo. Very memorably bad game. Here's a short review I wrote for it when I played it:

Canyon Capers is an item-collection platformer with timed stages that casts you as brain-damaged Cabbage Patch kids who have yet to learn the coordination and balance required to walk, much less platform. Your job is to teach them to not weeble, wobble and fall the ♥♥♥♥ down while suffering knockback from everything in the game. Good luck with that.

All languages: 43% positive reviews
English language: 36% positive reviews

It's surprisingly been a while since I played a truly terrible game so that's all I have off the top of my head.

I remember Segas stance on why they release Binary Domain on PC but not Yakuza, because Binary Domain is a shooter and Yakuza isnt, so it wouldnt sell on PC....

FLD

If I remember correctly it does ramp up more so but I played it in 2014 so it has been quite awhile now. I don't really know if that's helpful at all beyond saying that unfortunately it does in fact get harder? I was playing on the Hard difficulty as well.

I don't really mind if it gets harder, the section I was referring to is when
the game takes away all your gear and throws you into a series of fights against a ton of enemies with no breaks or opportunities to save between them.
Like, that entire situation felt like a giant "Fuck you!" lol

Madventure

I don't really mind if it gets harder, the section I was referring to is when
the game takes away all your gear and throws you into a series of fights against a ton of enemies with no breaks or opportunities to save between them.
Like, that entire situation felt like a giant "Fuck you!" lol

Oh! I'm pretty sure that's the most difficult part of the game. The rest of the time you it's not as much of a dick to you

ERtSCbW.jpgp

Vanquish was like video game anesthesia, I actually felt myself nodding off during it. It's often sold on GAF by gifs of some canned animation QTEs, but the general combat in the game just did not ever get interesting. I also can't reconcile the way the game does melee, and the weapon upgrade system rewards you for not using weapons. It also doesn't have Big Bo, which is already a big knock against it. Rachel's damn cool as well. The gun shooting bullet to robot fun factor is unmatched in Binary Domain, this I declare.

You know what Sega property really needs to get ported already? Virtua Fighter. Though damn it all, 5 really missed a golden window of opportunity.

Renkax

Hey guys just recently got a PC started playing games through steam , what others stores that I should keep an eye on besides steam and gmg?

I...what happened
Was the blood sacrifice of what is currently all the Super Best Friends not a warning

Remember when David Bowie died?

Like two days after I bought it at full price...which..lol

I was kinda salty about Square Enix giving it away for free afterward.

Also that LP was insane.

Granjinha

guys i can't deal with this

way too many games coming out holy shit

this month only there's like Strafe, Thimbleweed Park, Nier Automata, ME: Andromeda, Snake Pass and Routine (if that's still coming out)

And then there's next month with Dawn of War 3, Persona 5, Outlast 2, Yooka Laylee, Cosmic Star Heroine and probably more shit that i'm forgettin

HOW WILL I GET THE TIME TO PLAY ALL OF THESE COOL GAMES :(

guys i can't deal with this

way too many games coming out holy shit

this month only there's like Strafe, Thimbleweed Park, Nier Automata, ME: Andromeda, Snake Pass and Routine (if that's still coming out)

And then there's next month with Dawn of War 3, Persona 5, Outlast 2, Yooka Laylee, Cosmic Star Heroine and probably more shit that i'm forgettin

HOW WILL I GET THE TIME TO PLAY ALL OF THESE COOL GAMES :(

You forgot Firis and Toukiden 2 and 999/VLR and Ghostblade 2 HD and Danmaku 3 and Monster Monpiece and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters and Senran Kagura and Operation Abyss.

Edit: Gets longer and longer.

Momentary

Banned
You forgot Firis and Toukiden 2 and 999/VLR and Ghostblade 2 HD and Danmaku 3 and Monster Monpiece and Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters and Senran Kagura and Operation Abyss.

Edit: Gets longer and longer.

MMM man stop. Really need something to erase Berserk from my mind. The port quality of Senran Kagura looks fantastic so far. Firis is good, but... It ain't on the same level of quality as Sophie's port.

MMM man stop. Really need something to erase Berserk from my mind. The port quality of Senran Kagura looks fantastic so far. Firis is good, but... It ain't on the same level of quality as Sophie's port.

It makes me wonder if K-T let Durante have a look at it prior like they did with Sophie.

Press Turn

Neo Member
I was not ready for the great money loss.
I was sitting here like "ok, I got my Trails the 3rd and Acceleration of Sugiri 2 cash stocked"

Then disgaea 2 happened, gotta rep my boy Axel.
Then atelier happened. Oh no temptation
River City Ransom. Whoa whoa wait a new RCR!?
Hollow Knight. Hey this looks kinda coo- dammit I need this cash
I...actually don't care about MvC3 so that was safe
Another atelier game- ok you are just trying to get my cash.
Etc etc

I need these games to come out so I can be reckless with cash again.

I was not ready for the great money loss.
I was sitting here like "ok, I got my Trails the 3rd and Acceleration of Sugiri 2 cash stocked"

Then disgaea 2 happened, gotta rep my boy Axel.
Then atelier happened. Oh no temptation
River City Ransom. Whoa whoa wait a new RCR!?
Hollow Knight. Hey this looks kinda coo- dammit I need this cash
I...actually don't care about MvC3 so that was safe
Another atelier game- ok you are just trying to get my cash.
Etc etc

I need these games to come out so I can be reckless with cash again.

Just read my post up there and check out all those other games you can spend money on this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom