• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

On subway chat, those complaining should have a look at my city's subway :p

subway_map_120202.png

I complain how I please, as, look, this is my city subway map:

Thanks to Wikipedia prowess, this is how it looks on basically HALF the area of the city:

So, yeah, I have every right to constantly whine. T_T

sorry for all this divergence, but I'm too much of a metro nerd to let it go :D

Kiru

Didn't work for me. Nothing in my games list.
Found this. Maybe it might help:
If you are having a problem getting a key, on firefox go to view>page style and click no style. Scroll down to where it says download and click send by email. Might not always work.

The issue is now resolved. If it persists for you, please clear all cookies and log in again. If it still persists, drop us a line at support@gamesrepublic.com and we will look at it first thing in the morning. Thank you!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
since i want to be on the action, argie subway is pretty ok

and live and die by red subway
Did they finally finish the A line extension?
I remembering laughing my (childish) ass off at the name of the final station that they were doing XD

Are you familiar with the World of Subways simulation franchise? The latest is Vol. 3: London Underground, and it legitimately kicks ass.

LfchntJ.jpg

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmS9MM5VXtQ
Um, that's why the current discussion started....

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Thanks to Wikipedia prowess, this is how it looks on basically HALF the area of the city:

So, yeah, I have every right to constantly whine. T_T

sorry for all this divergence, but I'm too much of a metro nerd to let it go :D

But you'll soon have the much famed line C to trastevere up and running :)

Are you familiar with the World of Subways simulation franchise? The latest is Vol. 3: London Underground, and it legitimately kicks ass.

LfchntJ.jpg

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmS9MM5VXtQ

Actually that's where the London Underground - and subway - digression originated from ;)

The game looks nice from the video - by the way I think I can recognize Baker street station - and I'm very interested, too bad that only the Circle line is featured -well, better than nothing I know - , I hope other lines are released later on.

zkylon

zkylewd
noodle subway!

Did they finally finish the A line extension?
I remembering laughing my (childish) ass off at the name of the final station that they were doing XD
not sure, don't have too much business that side of town but if i had to bet i'd go with a sound nope.

nothing ever gets done in this city

Nabs

Ty :) Dark Souls PTDE now runs at an even lockeder 30fps (but with sexier aliasing). Using Durante's fix, but I read that you could be banned from gfwl for unlocking the framerate (tinkering with the code) how utterly absurd

No one has ever been banned for that. It's definitely worth doing.

Copons

But you'll soon have the much famed line C to trastevere up and running :)

AHAHAH you crack me up here! :D

We're about to hit ten years from the beginning of the works, and MAYBE this year or PROBABLY the next, we'll get the external half of it. The rest is planned for up to 2020 (yeah, rrrrrright), but it will stop at Colosseo (original plans was to reach Torre Argentina, but apparently they shat their pants at the simple idea of digging under Fori Imperiali :D ), so still pretty far from Trastevere, which will forever remain the hardest-to-reach-by-any-means nightlife neighborhood. :D

EDIT: regarding the London subway game. Oh gosh they chose Circle, which is probably the slowest line of the entire universe (along with District of course and the Overground).
Do you know if aside my need for speed, that line has some kind of historical interest going on?

No, only Theme Park.

Yup, that I saw, but I always was a #teamRollercoasterTycoon kind of guy.

Dr Dogg

What on earth is going on with Far Cry 3's vsync options. Are they all broke because I'm getting stuttering no matter what I adjust them to. Driver adjustments to the rescue and everything is back to non jerkyness.

Last time I was in Rome everyone took the bus due to the fact no one pays for a ticket apart from those 2 days a year the conductors are out checking tickets. Granted that was about 15 years ago so things might have changed a touch by then :p

I wonder if that would be realistically recreated in Italian Bus Simulator?

Aaron D.

EDIT: regarding the London subway game. Oh gosh they chose Circle, which is probably the slowest line of the entire universe (along with District of course and the Overground).
Do you know if aside my need for speed, that line has some kind of historical interest going on?

I believe it's the first London Underground line ever constructed. It also features above & below-ground stations, offering up more visual variety, as well as the opportunity for day/night/weather conditions.

What on earth is going on with Far Cry 3's vsync options. Are they all broke because I'm getting stuttering no matter what I adjust them to. Driver adjustments to the rescue and everything is back to non jerkyness.

Last time I was in Rome everyone took the bus due to the fact no one pays for a ticket apart from those 2 days a year the conductors are out checking tickets. Granted that was about 15 years ago so things might have changed a touch by then :p

I wonder if that would be realistically recreated in Italian Bus Simulator?

Same thing everywhere i presume but there is a large fine if you don't have a ticket. In the past month both to and from work in toronto the train only checked my ticket once out of those 50ish trips

GaussTek

Probably this has been asked before, but, how the hell do you synchronize your Playfire Rewards money to GMG? I've tried to log in/out from both sites, but my GMG Credit remains the same since last week.

Do I have to contact support, just wait more, or is there another way? Thanks!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Probably this has been asked before, but, how the hell do you synchronize your Playfire Rewards money to GMG? I've tried to log in/out from both sites, but my GMG Credit remains the same since last week.

Do I have to contact support, just wait more, or is there another way? Thanks!

Buy an EVE free Trial on GMG and your credits will be synced

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
AHAHAH you crack me up here! :D

We're about to hit ten years from the beginning of the works, and MAYBE this year or PROBABLY the next, we'll get the external half of it. The rest is planned for up to 2020 (yeah, rrrrrright), but it will stop at Colosseo (original plans was to reach Torre Argentina, but apparently they shat their pants at the simple idea of digging under Fori Imperiali :D ), so still pretty far from Trastevere, which will forever remain the hardest-to-reach-by-any-means nightlife neighborhood. :D

Hehe.. when I lived in Rome back in 2009 I would mostly just always walk everywhere on principle and just occasionally take the bus. Nightlife in Trastevere was well within reach since I lived in Testaccio :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom