• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2014 - every time improve protection Steam Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

So I noticed that in the latest Gamesrage bundle, they added Chicken Shoot 2 to the second tier.

https://gamesrage.org/

Just a heads up to collectors, as this game has been removed from Steam.

It was? I bought it not so long ago, I think, on steam, I mean.

edited: just checked, ya, it seems to be removed.

Damn I've been waiting for a sale to get DMC4 on PC, but I think I'm going to wait for the steam sale so I can get it bundled with DMC3. Hopefully that isn't too hard to mod into something playable.

We already has this talk couple of times, but DMC3 isn't unplayable, inspite of popular belief.

NG28

Damn I've been waiting for a sale to get DMC4 on PC, but I think I'm going to wait for the steam sale so I can get it bundled with DMC3. Hopefully that isn't too hard to mod into something playable.

danielcw

Why not just make accounts for each of your friends and buy them a gift copy of the game each? Then they could have those and you wouldn't need to share.

For starters, it would be more expensive.
Instead of buying 2 copies, I would have to buy 3 or up to 5, and that is before knowing, if my friends even like the games.

Plus they would still have to share the game with their main account.

Goodness knows Portal 2 goes on sale enough to make it not costly, and with the summer sale so close... just seems like a lot of work when the alternative is not costly and so much more convenient.

Please reread what I wrote:
Portal 2 is already done, this is about future games.

I don't think it is a lot of work at all.
First time setup for a game should take 3 to 5 minutes.
Everything after that takes about a minute, 2 tops.
(+ time waiting for Steamguard message)

Authority

Banned
New D&D?
New logo puts the dragon in 'Dungeons & Dragons'
10258980_10152398165651071_9160598520303222803_o__1_.png

Dungeons & Dragons is getting a big rule overhaul this summer, and its logo is getting a revamp of its own to go along with it. Unveiled last week, the new D&D logo is what'll be accompanying materials for the classic role-playing game's fifth edition. The logo does away with the cartoonishly medieval lettering and textures present on the prior few versions and — reflecting current trends — tidies it up into a much neater, cleaner design that still includes enough flair around the edges to get across the series' fantasy theme.

D&D's logo has been changing regularly alongside notable releases of the game, and the next big one is coming up this summer. The new version attempts to blend more roleplaying elements into the (arguably overly) streamlined mechanics introduced in 4th Edition, while winning back players who have abandoned ship to other games, particularly Pathfinder. A starter kit will be released July 15th, and the core rulebooks will follow over the next four months.

Read more - New logo puts the dragon in 'Dungeons & Dragons'

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

The best way for us to learn is to try new stuff and listen to your feedback. We tried a lot of experiments during the 14 Humble Daily Bundles, for SCIENCE! Some of those worked out better than others. We structured some bundles in a way that moved our usually humble average price to sky high levels, which is not fun for anyone. We’ve been bundling for a few years now, but we still have a lot to learn.

For science my ass.

MRORANGE

So in July we will be commemorating the fact we have reached the 25th Steam thread on NeoGAF, so I did a tally of all posts counts up to now and would just like to say holy shit JaseC, even you are going to be surprised by the number of times you have posted.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Those guys at Humble are alright. They tried some stuff - some of it worked, and some of it bombed pretty hard, but kudos to them for trying new things. I'm happy they did the daily bundles. Hopefully, this leads to more stuff like the Deep Silver Re-Bundle and less stuff like the Hammerwatch bundle in the future.

rtcn63

People on this board regularly send Bad Rats gifts to unsuspecting newbies. Oh, your game count is 99, what should your 100th be? DEATH.

Curufinwe

I was looking for a cheap racing game and tried the Ridge Racer unbounded demo. I really liked it after I remembered the Eurogamer review's advice to hold down the drift button and managed to win the two races, but I might wait for a sale and get Bastion instead since I've never played it.

BruteUA

You only recently became a member.

You have no idea of our struggle.

Let my people go.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ghost Master -- MB-CF486B2D16A83250 - Taken by Madridista. 2 entrants total.

t1401320420z1.png

Nzyme32

So in July we will be commemorating the fact we have reached the 25th Steam thread on NeoGAF, so I did a tally of all posts counts up to now and would just like to say holy shit JaseC, even you are going to be surprised by the number of times you have posted.

Another massive thanks to you and JaseC amongst so many others keeping SteamGAF in great shape!

Oh god its going to be terrible.

JakeD

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jack Orlando -- MB-3A071ABBAEAAFCE4 - Taken by Pakkidis

I'm going to guess he has over 20,000 posts, or one entire steam thread, for himself.

denx

So I crossed the 500 games mark, sitting now at 506 games. Divinity Dragon Commander became my 500th game on Steam. Don't know how to feel about that.

Vibranium

Banned
With Uplay issues hitting the front page of reddit, I hope that is enough for Ubisoft to actually pay attention. I thought the Steam reception to the non-Uplay South Park would have taught them something...

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Anyone have a Garry's Mod coupon?

My 9 year old cousin just got a laptop and I want to gift it to him without spending not-on-sale money

Grief.exe

You are tallying all the people who have made posts in the threads? That is going to be fun.

Bought Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on Gamestop's website and, like a dumbass, didn't realize it was an Origin code, too bad you can't redeem it on both since the game is on both platforms.

Tenrius

Oh for the love of God !!!!!
You can't fucking send a message with your uplay friend request !

So...
Milamber
derExperte
Sajjaja
ricochetguro
Angel Abaddon
Ravenvalor95

You should receive a request from "Denis2003".
If I forgot people feel free to say so.

Feel free to add me (Tenrius, the same with my GAF username) as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom