• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

More chinese VNs and already releasing in 2 days:

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/347620/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_2

I just know this is gonna be a fun read.

iosefe

New Humble Bundle is pretty cool, although the BTA price is super high right now so I can't get OlliOlli. Hopefully they do more bundles like this in the future so I can play something other than Pokémon on my 3DS.
when the hell did you become Dongs Macabre?
No, I've been Fandango-ing and Bayonetta-ing.

Splatooning comes Friday.
i'm excited for it, but i'm in dire need of a Wii U
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As someone who can not look up several sites daily, thank you for posting these.

Bookmarked.
As someone who has never watched anime (other than a little bit of DBZ and Pokemon when I was really young), is Eva a good place to start?
I started with anime movies. Ghost in the Shell, Grave of the Fireflies.

Anime series can theoratically offer better character development over time but very, very rarely do. Majority of shows have shocking amount of static character development. It's not much of a problem with comedic shows but there are imo too many series which don't resolve the way I'd like them.

Anyway, Great Teacher Onizuka is a crazy good and funny anime show. No moe. Pure fun.

Jawmuncher

While we're at anime. Let's drop our animelists and befriend each other on MAL or something.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Frontalbrise

If I made a list I think there would be like less than 10 animes on there.
I have been lying to you all.

We should just turn Steam GAF into an anime / VN discussion thread.

This has actually been the first time in awhile that this has came back up. It's been a good bit since the last time when everyone got pissed off about it.
Said in the past minimal discussion I see as ok, especially when it end up being steam/game related anyway.

hohoXD123

Nobody noticing her sit position?

- How do you come up with that posture?
- Doesn't it hurt after a while? At least use a cushion...

So many unanswered questions.

It's because she has become such a master gamer that she needs to start placing physical limits on herself.

Asgaro

oh my god fuck this page

When I started to frequent SteamGAF, I thought all that anime stuff was just a trend going on while I joined.
I thought it would eventually die out...

I couldn't be more wrong.
We're in hell and there is no exit.

(edit: I hope people understand my post is meant as a joke.
I understand lots of people like anime.)

Turfster

I just want to have friends :,(

You can have all the friends you want.
Just... no lists? =p

Also, EA is so cute.
The Mass Effect Trilogy is a whole 33% off on Origin, making it only 27€!
That almost makes it cheaper than what the DLC will cost you in bioware points if you want the complete trilogy!

iosefe

You can have all the friends you want.
Just... no lists? =p

Also, EA is so cute.
The Mass Effect Trilogy is a whole 33% off on Origin, making it only 27€!
That almost makes it cheaper than what the DLC will cost you in bioware points if you want the complete trilogy!

it's funny how the DLC has had Sales and discounts on console

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Have you all watched Being Erica? Very Fuller-esque. It's about a woman who encounters a (magical) therapist who lets her time travel back to important events in her life and try to change things. Each episode focuses on a different event. First season is great.

Also Erin Karpluk (who plays the titular character) is super cute

tumblr_m3xihsbaxa1rpodjk.gif

No but that gif convinced me to check it out later.

Jawmuncher

it's funny how the DLC has had Sales and discounts on console

Quite regularly too. Every few months they're all 50% off.
Why EA doesn't see the need to fix that system is beyond me. Then they wonder why no one takes origin seriously.
They really must just be waiting for the remastered GOTY edition we all know will happen.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
We should just turn Steam GAF into an anime / VN discussion thread.

VNs are relevant to Steam, though :p

Speaking of which, mangagamer's new translation of the first part of Higurashi is pretty good. I forgot how long it takes to get past the introduction, I'm finally up to the start of the festival after 3 hours.

Dr Dogg

How on earth did that happen so quickly?

Even more bizarre is that I'm far from done with the game and probably only halfway through at least. Black Flag is getting toppled soon enough but I doubt The Witcher III has enough content to knock FM2011 of the top spot. If it does I pray for my sanity.

Right I'll let you folks get back to creepy time.

iosefe

How on earth did that happen so quickly?

Even more bizarre is that I'm far from done with the game and probably only halfway through at least. Black Flag is getting toppled soon enough but I doubt The Witcher III has enough content to knock FM2011 of the top spot. If it does I pray for my sanity.

Right I'll let you folks get back to creepy time.

you dun fucked up

Witching and Bitching. That was a fun movie.

tumblr_n7j8d1RaEY1sqc0yyo1_500.gif

please define fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom