• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

tRnbEz2.jpg

Kuroyume

Banned
On steamgifts. About to enter into an Eradicator giveaway. Exists in Account. Wtf? Sure enough its in my steam account.

Ignore that and scroll down to enter a Ms. Splosion Man giveaway. Exists in Account. Wtf? Check steam agian, sure enough its in my steam account. Wtf

Like I almost bought a bundle recently because I wanted Eradicator. It always fucks with my mind when I find out I already have games that I'm interested in purchasing. So freaking bizarre.

iosefe

On steamgifts. About to enter into an Eradicator giveaway. Exists in Account. Wtf? Sure enough its in my steam account.

Ignore that and scroll down to enter a Ms. Splosion Man giveaway. Exists in Account. Wtf? Check steam agian, sure enough its in my steam account. Wtf

Like I almost bought a bundle recently because I wanted Eradicator. It always fucks with my mind when I find out I already have games that I'm interested in purchasing. So freaking bizarre.

there is a setting to hide all owned games. you're welcome

Uzzy

Watamote is godlike, Steins;Gate is damn good and Psycho-Pass is pretty decent, but season 2 is an abomination. If you want cyberpunk police procedural anime, there's only one place to go, GITS: Stand Alone Complex.

As for video games, I just finished the first Ciri section in Witcher 3. Please CDPR, give me a Witcher game with Ciri as the main character. She's a lot of fun, and cute too. Dandelion can become a romance option!

zkylon

zkylewd
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm not quite sure what you're getting at here.
dont mean that they're not imaginative, just that they give you pictures for the locations and characters so you miss out on the fun of giving them your own images in your head

books obviously describe characters and shit but details mean different things to different ppl and a "tired look" has a wide range of possibilities depending on the person

but if you just show me a picture of a "tired look" then not much room for imagination is there

this isn't an issue to me with movies because movies use framing and editing and shit to still spark your imagination, while i feel vn's rely almost exclusively on script for that, which i don't find all that interesting

tho this comes from little vn experience so i may be wrong about it, it's just the impression i've gotten from the ones i've played, which admittedly weren't the best champions for the genre

Most VNs are voiced though.
i see, my b

the ones i played didn't have vo

I'm sorry I forgot eva fans were this sensitive.

Still trash tho
KuGsj.gif

i mean

it's evangelion

you're not gonna have ppl going like "DUDE YOURE TOTALLY RIGHT"

Watamote is godlike, Steins;Gate is damn good and Psycho-Pass is pretty decent, but season 2 is an abomination. If you want cyberpunk police procedural anime, there's only one place to go, GITS: Stand Alone Complex.
gits does have a good theme song

but psycho pass' is just unreal

zkylon

zkylewd
actually i'm not such a big fan of eva, i just like the part in the movie when there's like happy song and like everyone's dying and shit (pls don't tell me this a spoiler... this is like some aeris shit)

and then it gets reused like 6 times in the new movies and completely ruined

This is true.
i'm always right desu

It's zkylon's plushie come to life

pls

my plushie's cuter than that

Jawmuncher

BOIRING
evangelion was a mistake

I'm sorry I forgot eva fans were this sensitive.
Still trash tho
KuGsj.gif

In seriousness though, Watamote is petty good if you ask me. I really enjoyed Kuroki since in some ways she very relatable. As for Evangelion, I suppose I can agree that it might be overrated and such. but considering it's what got me interested in anime to begin with I cut it some slack. Actually watched Rebuild instead of Series first, and actually got into it because of one hour photo. Since it was apparently Robin Williams favorite and the Eva in the movie was one of his.

-------------------

Steam related I still wish there was an easier way to sell cards. Had to sit here for awhile to throw all of my extras on the marketplace. At least idling is easier now thanks to jshackles though.

Chariot

xjROCI2.gif

Evangelion is ok. There are better anime, but it's a classic everybody should know and show some respect too. It's like Grandpa. Only less dead.

73V3N

Banned
Steam related I still wish there was an easier way to sell cards. Had to sit here for awhile to throw all of my extras on the marketplace. At least idling is easier now thanks to jshackles though.

You can use the steam inventory helper extension to sell stuff at 0.01 less than the cheapest.
it's a one click thing.

Terra_Ex

tried asking this in the OT but can't get an answer...for anyone playing Witcher 3

are there any negative repurcussions for finding and
looting a guarded treasure
before finding a letter or anything that's supposed to lead you there?
Not from what I have seen, Geralt usually has some response for these types of scenarios - "I already killed so and so" and I imagine the same is true of treasures.

How long until she's on a Steam waifu card?

rtcn63

surely not all games, what about Bad Rats or AssCreed?

I can imagine JaseC chancing upon Saoirse in an Irish meadow somewhere at the end of the world, only to have her utter the words, "Assassin's Creed is better than any boyfriend."

She'd be the very (near perfect) woman he'd always dreamed she'd be. But as fate would have it, her heart belonged solely to dat Ass.

Not from what I have seen, Geralt usually has some response for these types of scenarios - "I already killed so and so" and I imagine the same is true of treasures.

How long until she's on a Steam waifu card?

thanks for the help...just got a response in the OT too...just wanted to make sure I hadn't messed up

Dsyndrome

My activity feed is all anime now, and there's only one person Witcher 3. Surprising.

Only anime stories I can remember are Ninja Scroll and Van Helsing; couldn't tell you what the fuck happened in Akira or Ghost in the Shell; Evangelion, maybe someday...

I'm tempted to get Sleeping Dogs due to it's price (even cheaper on GMG), but I know it'll sit in the corner like every other open-world crime game I've bought in the last five years.

Arthea

I liked them until Anno escaped the Asylum after the second one.

I thought they basically screwed everything past first movie, first was OK and later, IDK how to call it, making fun of real Eva or something? But that wasn't even funny, just sad

edited: so Nep Nep 2 is almost here and Lightning didn't return, spring is about to end, just reminding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom