• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I have no money for big expensive games =p
I only got Woolfe because I was pretty sure it wouldn't match the 72% off anytime soon again.

me too Turf, me too
iccqbPgub6qIP.gif

and those ~30€ ones never even will get to -70%, mark my word.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ghostlight retweeted
Ross Brierley ‏@Ghostlight_Ross 13m13 minutes ago
Won't be announcing it today but you can expect a release date for the #Steam version of #FlameOver soon. #gamedev #indiedev

whatever that is

Turfster

Has anyone ever listened to an album they got with a Groupees bundle?

I have.
Some of them are pretty great.

Ghostlight retweeted
Won't be announcing it today but you can expect a release date for the #Steam version of #FlameOver soon. #gamedev #indiedev

whatever that is
It's a firefighting roguelike thing that's been out on the vita for a while.

derExperte

Ghostlight retweeted

whatever that is

A former mobile game where you run around and put out fires. I'm in the beta right now, it's neat but hasn't really grabbed me yet tbh. I've also not made it beyond the second level so I could very well be doing something wrong.

SSPssp

Done. And got this:

bm_19panel.jpg

edit: Triple-late but I called it yesterday and so still win. Ha!

Oh man, I should've skipped Woolfe when it went on sale! Well, I can say that this BeMine will definitely be worth it.

I played Woolfe last night for a bit and enjoyed it; its a bit unpolished in some areas but I love the atmosphere. The voice actress for Red is good too. Some of the dialogue is cheesy but its fun.

Arthea

Ghostlight retweeted

whatever that is

where is our Way of the Samurai forth...

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Spoiler Alert -- MB-0CF61D450D968C22 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Annubis

What's in Groupee bm19 ?

I can't see the image because it's probably blocked by my workplace.
Anyone can write it up or put the image on imgur (weirdly, only image site not blocked)

Turfster

Of course I didn't win Batman Kiwi, because fuck it, I never do.

Bundlestars has Kalypso deals, including incestDemonicon 85% off, Europa Universalis IV Collection 75% off, Jagged Alliance Collector's Bundle 85% off, Rise of Venice 85% off and many more

SSPssp

If you don't have a fake Facebook and Twitter for giveaways:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Spoiler Alert -- MB-4376A75B0FE83731 - Taken by Catshade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom