• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ze backlog.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Spoiler Alert -- MB-58DC0F5796283982 - Taken by lindarasta
Pretentious Game -- MB-51BF712445239466 - Taken by Chreznor
Arena Cyber Evolution Founder's Pack DLC -- MB-0758902779F11809 - Taken by iosefe
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros. -- MB-A143033C93463637 - Taken by bluechox2
Seven Kingdoms 2 HD -- MB-ECAEEB9C98DF1336 - Taken by KainXVIII
Boid -- MB-232D8D807E16146C - Taken by Deques
Arena Cyber Evolution Cyber Media DLC -- MB-C04D110551C77AA3 - Taken by iosefe
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-B6C8B0EF61982A98 - Taken by illusionary
Dirty Bomb Closed Beta -- MB-6C879D73C09E572E - Taken by kennah
Project Night -- MB-A6BC7699988E9CEF - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Bejeweled 3 -- MB-A6089D0B83BAF439 - Taken by madjoki
Rage Runner -- MB-CCC148AB7442FD2A - Taken by nja
Make it Indie -- MB-458F5DC15BE4C89E - Taken by xGreg
xheRJRF.gif
One Day for Ched -- MB-F1E0146FF8F7745B - Taken by fuzzy123
Zombie Solitaire -- MB-FA566AF4E1EB7606 - Taken by Cth
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream -- MB-93192C5FE8EFF890 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo
iBomber Pacific -- MB-256A713DAC17B6C1 - Taken by suppadoopa
Quest for Infamy -- MB-8127D136D8BA19E4 - Taken by anastef
Potatoman Seeks The Troof -- MB-CF5D391606C77A88 - Taken by Kuroyume
Dark Scavenger -- MB-4AD1E7C750F4F626 - Taken by Mikurden
Talisman Digital Edition -- MB-9658CD6DE8791C5B - Taken by nja
The Last Door -- MB-D94D3AF9E0EA125D - Taken by thereisnoif
Eron -- MB-32508F3B1DD64E90 - Taken by rainking187
Eradicator -- MB-53324AFCEC5A2C84 - Taken by Kifimbo
Terra Incognita Chapter One -- MB-6C31AA57C30A9438 - Taken by ExoSoul

Total War Battles Kingdom Silver Bracelet (in-game) -- MB-AB1A4F970AA2C406
Cubetractor -- MB-76AFFE663C1872D3 - Taken by Loptous
ulgzbKC.png
Zombie Solitaire (Desura) -- MB-E84ED31F6964C08C - Taken by Darth Kupi
Cubicity -- MB-13A418353E905A56 - Taken by fernandes

I feel like I haven't posted much in a while. Let me hug you guys through the screen instead.

BM19 scribbles started, not much to see there yet, something ending with os?

edited:
wait, I just remembered I'm done guessing from the times of BM16. Have fun, steamgaf.

Apparently "No games from this bundle have appeared on Groupees before" according to someone from Groupees. Doesn't really mean too much in my opinion.

There is no pre-order this time? I am sad :(

Preorder usually goes up around 24 hours before it releases.

Arthea

I like your scribbles much more than groupees ones, WinterDemons.

Usually when a bundle page goes live there is a pre-order button. This time there is none. So I assume that there won't be a pre-order for this bundle

not really, they've done this with BM bundles couple of times already, first starts scribbling, preodering is added later.

Democracy 3 is 74% off for the UK Election

I find it entirely too funny

def sim

I can't imagine there would be anything the matter with it. Xbox One performance was solid right? Plus being on Unreal Engine and not something hacked together out of some lollipop sticks like Deadly Premonition means there's plenty of scope to tweak things. Still be interesting to know how mouse and keyboard controls work.

The frame rate tends to drop during the picture in picture scenes, though I'd sooner blame the console before the developers. IIRC, Iron Galaxy and Access Games co-developed the game and it's only UE3 so I expect it to work fine.

Accoun

I will be literally shitting bricks if they have Prey on the next issue.
(I might have to hunt The Movies+Expansion, which they had 4 months ago)
By the way, how are the Wolf subs again? Polish-only? I don't have my issue yet and they haven't answered me on their forum.

BTW: finally got to play 140. Really neat little game, although I expected something maybe easier, but making you feel like the whole thing is fluidly driven by the music. Maybe it is and I'm just not good enough, but for me it looks like:

- go to the next obstacle
- wait a moment to see how it works and get the feel of the music for the timing
- attempt to beat it, try again if needed
- repeat until the boss

But then again, I only played about an hour (2 achievements out of 6) maybe later levels are better in that regard or simply I'll get better. It's still pretty fun and I want to come back to it.

Usually when a bundle page goes live there is a pre-order button. This time there is none. So I assume that there won't be a pre-order for this bundle

In the groupees chat someone mentioned pre-orders will start 24 hours out, from one of the bosses. Bundle doesn't contain anything groupees have bundled before, other bundle sites maybe/probably?

Deques

By the way, how are the Wolf subs again? Polish-only? I don't have my issue yet and they haven't answered me on their forum.

BTW: finally got to play 140. Really neat little game, although I expected something maybe easier, but making you feel like the whole thing is fluidly driven by the music. Maybe it is and I'm just not good enough, but for me it looks like:

- go to the next obstacle
- wait a moment to see how it works and get the feel of the music for the timing
- attempt to beat it, try again if needed
- repeat until the boss

But then again, I only played about an hour (2 achievements out of 6) maybe later levels are better in that regard or simply I'll get better. It's still pretty fun and I want to come back to it.

There are only 3 levels, the other three levels are mirrored versions of the levels and I think if you die you will restart from the start

In the groupees chat someone mentioned pre-orders will start 24 hours out, from one of the bosses. Bundle doesn't contain anything groupees have bundled before, other bundle sites maybe/probably?

not really, they've done this with BM bundles couple of times already, first starts scribbling, preodering is added later.

Nice :D

Accoun

There are only 3 levels, the other three levels are mirrored versions of the levels and I think if you die you will restart from the start

Well, that's disappointing. I hoped it's just world 1 or something and while I in the end like the gameplay, I'm not sure if I'd want to repeat the whole thing, just without savepoints.

Dr Dogg

The frame rate tends to drop during the picture in picture scenes, though I'd sooner blame the console before the developers. IIRC, Iron Galaxy and Access Games co-developed the game and it's only UE3 so I expect it to work fine.

Well I think most of us here have more GPU grunt than an Xbox One to power past that.

What's with all the Sony marketing threads today

Fake grass season is almost upon us I guess.

Arthea

So we should get Akiba Strip, Lightning Returns and Nep Nep 2 this month if intents is anything to go by.

Glad to have a confirmation that SC is slated for Summer. I might give Akiba a chance, still not really enthused about it.

We had several confirmations of summer, hopefully it won't be delayed any longer than the end of summer.

wilflare

So we should get Akiba Strip, Lightning Returns and Nep Nep 2 this month if intents is anything to go by.

We had several confirmations of summer, hopefully it won't be delayed any longer than the end of summer.

if this releases keep up, maybe I shouldn't get them on PSN :/
but then again I really want that RemotePlay/Portability

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, that's disappointing. I hoped it's just world 1 or something and while I in the end like the gameplay, I'm not sure if I'd want to repeat the whole thing, just without savepoints.
Yeah, I gave up trying to get the achievements for the mirror levels. I wasn't having any fun with them.

Arthea

I thought they said lighting returns is for the summer

nope, on SE site it still shows as a Spring release.

edited: wait a second... they removed it, I just checked, it was there among future releases and marked spring, I don't see it anymore at all. Canned?

Newblade

Garbage day!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Not the Robots -- MB-D3241E2C9AA78005 - Taken by Darth Kupi
Z -- MB-08289906FE956067 - Taken by nja
FIST OF JESUS -- MB-126FD1FAAC06D270 - Taken by redlacs
THE MAKER'S EDEN -- MB-4AB11E2578B4E5E1 - Taken by JustLynx
THE SAMARITAN PARADOX -- MB-018E72FD443CA2C0 - Taken by Chreznor
FIGHTING FANTASY: THE FOREST OF DOOM -- MB-C2D4A540BF8B4EEB - Taken by madjoki
BLACKBAY ASYLUM -- MB-1940AF03405138E5 - Taken by redlacs
GOLD RUSH! CLASSIC -- MB-09CED3E485862F55 - Taken by Teppic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom