• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Dp1b3gh.png

ah swery, my twitter glimmer of light in the post game of thrones airing darkness

Lain

Dishonored and me:
4K removed some of the jaggies but it (obviously) did nothing for some of the bad textures. It feels a bit disconnecting at times but I guess I'll have to live with it.

Coreda

Dishonored and me:

4K removed some of the jaggies but it (obviously) did nothing for some of the bad textures. It feels a bit disconnecting at times but I guess I'll have to live with it.

As a whole the art style is gorgeous but the low-res textures really are an eyesore.

Ark

According to http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450653, no one it seems.

Game actually seems to be going under GAFs radar as there is very little talk about it. Only recently has there been a little notoriety surrounding the game as it's been reviewing pretty well.

Ah shit. I should've checked at the weekend, I don't have time to make one before it releases.

I've been stoked for this game for months. I might throw up a rag-tag OT later tonight if no one else does.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
computer didnt blow up, all my shit still auto logs in, nothing seems to have changed. Guess this Win 10 thing was pretty harmless

kagamin

That game was such a pleasant surprise. I had a great time with it.

My favorite thing so far about it has been the duels, its really giving me some Red Dead Revolver vibes in its structure which I like as well as how the story is presented from the different points of view. :p

yuraya

computer didnt blow up, all my shit still auto logs in, nothing seems to have changed. Guess this Win 10 thing was pretty harmless

You've fell right into the trap....

Now the real Windows 10 begins.

Get ready for the Microsoft boogeyman to hider under your bed and terrify you with automatic updates for the rest of eternity...

Muhahahahaha

zkylon

zkylewd
played a bit of gta 5

game feels super sluggish to play, but world's enjoyable. runs pretty well on the settings it was at but for some reason it doesn't have even a few presets to try out and i'm not gonna go through all those weird options and figure out a good performance out of it. i get 60 with how it is and that's acceptable i guess

oh and the minimap pains are real, it's indeed very annoying

and i just can't believe they still do the mash a to run bullshit

I hate monday..

hatune mikus shoot out?

Get it right, dude. It's Hatsune Miku. Don't mess with Hatsune Miku.

You've fell right into the trap....

Now the real Windows 10 begins.

Get ready for the Microsoft boogeyman to hider under your bed and terrify you with automatic updates for the rest of eternity...

Muhahahahaha

Am I the only one here who have successfully turned off the Windows 10 automatic updates stuff?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Who is all getting NMS?

Soon

LLV6sYZ.png

I wait till a day before release or so, still more card money to earn till then :)

I'm excited. Sadly no flight-stick nor Vive for extreme immersion but it'll do.

I don't think NMS will play well with a flight stick, you switch between flying and walking a lot and the flight controls seem very arcade/action game like, I bet playing it with a controller will be fine.

I will try it with my flight setup but I'm almost sure I will play with a controller most of the time.

I'm a sucker for exploration space games.

jup, same here.... many people will be disappointed with NMS I bet, but I will have lots of fun with it for sure :)

Ludens

Banned

store page is up

Wow, I think Microids did a mistake by creating a store page and promoting the game with THAT video.
Syberia was one of the most appreciated point and click adventure, probably the biggest IP Microids own at the moment, they risk to screw it up hard, here.
I really really hope the game turns to be good, it was in development hell for years now.
Anyway:
-if the game will be better than the video, why showing the video now?
-if the game will have the same quality of the video, well, good luck

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wait for the price glitch.

That already happened. The game originally had Steam's recommended pricing, but Hello Games decided it was too cheap in almost every region. Russia, as you might expect, got hit the hardest, with the price almost doubling from 1049 Rubadubdub to 1999.

dex3108

So small update about my AC3 Digital Deluxe situation for those who are interested. I got my key back last night and i activated game this morning. And almost everything is same. Only thing that is different is that all Deluxe Content was activated automatically when i started the game and i didn't need to enter my key in game to unlock it. I still don't have DLCs and still only option in DLC menu in UPlay is Buy Now (they should be marked as Owned).

That already happened. The game originally had Steam's recommended pricing, but Hello Games decided it was too cheap in almost every region. Russia, as you might expect, got hit the hardest, with the price almost doubling from 1049 Rubadubdub to 1999.

And now my region is the cheapest. Praise China!

Deques

Dub step money?

Sarcasm

Glad when I bought it when it was under thirty here. It is almost forty now.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Journey to the Center of the Earth -- MB-95662D8CF4C00817 - Taken by ussjtrunks
Woodle Tree Adventures #3 -- MB-CF302FC8066B5985
Particula -- MB-BE589740F45DF59A
Woodle Tree Adventures #2 -- MB-951B64143374659D - Taken by gaiadyne
Woodle Tree Adventures -- MB-3AE6544EE8A8E983
Journey to the Center of the Earth #2 -- MB-1E9131E59C13B8E2 - Taken by rainking187

dex3108

Ubisoft Support replied to my message (they are fast shame on you VALVE!!!). They just sent me permanent links to download DLC content installers so i don't need to hunt them around the web etc. But they are still incompetent to unlock them on my account so i can download them with game with UPlay Client.

ARK has been in early access for almost a year (!) and it's still running like shit, great.

How come people gave this game a positive reviews? Game can't be fun if it runs like shit. It's like taking away half of the enjoyment. I know my PC is old but this is just unacceptable. I'm so disappointed at PC gamers, I thought we have high standards.

Unclaimed according to Modbot:

Dang, that's a lot of games.

A dark part of me wants to pick up Reversion Chapter 2, having played the disaster that is Reversion Chapter 1, but I'm not sure my soul can take it. So hopefully someone else snags it and takes the temptation away.

Knurek

Dang, that's a lot of games.

A dark part of me wants to pick up Reversion Chapter 2, having played the disaster that is Reversion Chapter 1, but I'm not sure my soul can take it. So hopefully someone else snags it and takes the temptation away.

I know that sounds unlikely, but chapter 2 is way, way worse than chapter 1 was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom