• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

I was going to say, where did you see this and I look and the trailer just went live a few minutes ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4VPLtnZLnM

The PC LE doesn't look too bad too:
CjJNUXbVAAE7fJW.jpg

Game DVD
Steelbox
Quickstart guide
Audio CD soundtrack
Two double-sided A3 posters
Two postcards
http://gematsu.com/2016/05/ori-blind-forest-definitive-edition-coming-retail-june-14

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

A-Gents -- MB-63BFDF92E54FD349 - Taken by septicore
Super Mega Neo Pug -- MB-ADDF5EE132C76309 - Taken by bloke
Gemini Heroes Reborn -- MB-D977C18D3B46A535 - Taken by Zeeman
Link -- MB-88607CFCC5DEDFFB - Taken by freshVeggie

-

Sch1sm

Has Ori and the Blind Forest even gone on sale on Steam? Paying $20 feels rather high.

Last sale it went down to a whole CDN$13.xx or so, but I picked up a copy in BST. You might get lucky there. Managed to grab a copy for ~$7/8 since I missed the error that Tizoc mentioned.

Just buy the physical limited edition.
That's $20 too, isn't it?

It's a huge pain in the ass, but you can get the Definitive edition for $6 through Russian Win10 store. Doesn't have a Steam key but it is an Xbox Live game through Win10 store.
I'm not on Win10, but thank you for the suggestion!

Seems you missed when it was $5 last year by mistake ;P
Expect it to go for $10-15 during Summer Sale.

You gotta wait for the dailies. Summer sale is less than a month away.
Thanks guys! I'll keep my eyes open.

so this is the OW pc OT right

I haven't decided who I'm going to be maining, but I figure the best way would be to create categories with one backup in each.

Such as:

Offense: main; backup
Defense: main; backup
Support: main; backup

Tracer is most likely a lock for one of those positions on offense and I really like Zenyatta for support, because it lets me stay offensive, but the others seem really situational to me. More fluid than anything.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
so this is the OW pc OT right

I know this thread typically serves as a general PC offtopic thread, but there is a dedicated OT for Overwatch on the gaming side, so please post your Overwatch gifs, strategies, musings, love letters, Blizzard hate, etc there.

Overwatch isn't even coming to Steam.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Considering cancelling my TMNT pre-order, especially since I'm more interested in Total War: Warhammer which is also out tomorrow

Soulflarz

Banned
I'm pretty sure we established a long time ago that most posters on GAF have some aversion to searching for things on google. Or in general.

I dunno why though

Also
Every time I see a "I just bought a <device>, what do I buy for it?" thread I'm annoyed.
Theres dozens of them. If you can't find good suggestions in those or can't just read a few reviews for anything more recent than those, you're just being lazy.

I dunno why though

Also
Every time I see a "I just bought a <device>, what do I buy for it?" thread I'm annoyed.
Theres dozens of them. If you can't find good suggestions in those or can't just read a few reviews for anything more recent than those, you're just being lazy.

I dont even understand why people buy things they dont even know what they bought it for.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
SteamGAF can't even find their way into dedicated threads for discussion, let alone go off site.

Tizoc

Does anyone here have Dune 2000? I had found my old CD and installed the game, and I see there is a Gruntmod that adds some nice features. I download it but then Windows Defender says it has a trojan in it o_O

DasFool

Do any of you guys still play the Division? Seems like that game is virtually absent from discussion nowadays. Most of my inner circle of friends have stopped playing entirely.

Grief.exe

Does anyone here have Dune 2000? I had found my old CD and installed the game, and I see there is a Gruntmod that adds some nice features. I download it but then Windows Defender says it has a trojan in it o_O

I believe there was a mod that imported all of those old games into a new engine. I don't know what the progress has been.

Do any of you guys still play the Division? Seems like that game is virtually absent from discussion nowadays. Most of my inner circle of friends have stopped playing entirely.

I had a feeling the bottom would drop out of that game relatively quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom