• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzyme32

Bring your friends along. I only enjoy BF4 cause all my friends love it and playing with them is a ton of fun...even if it's on ps4 :p

Yeah, that's what we should do. We all gave up on BF3 after getting so disappointed and eventually moved on to Planetside 2, and now it's CS:GO. Perhaps this will be the one that will bring us all together again

Mad Max
Infinifactory
Crawl (Early Access)
JumpJet Rex
Fran Bow
Galak-Z
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
1993 Space Machine
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero (Humble Original)

Next month has Rocket League

derExperte

Sweet bundle, many games, lots of diversity, maybe I should jump in for next month, so far there always have been a few games from my wl in them.

Ventara

Well crap. Not a good bundle for me. Don't really want any of them except maybe Fran Bow. Shouldn't have taken the gamble.

Nabs

I didn't realize what that means. Did Minor Key get a contract to develop the game from Humble? Will it never be for sale/on Steam?

You know what? Gunmetal Arcadia has been in development for over a year now. The game in this bundle is Gunmetal Arcadia Zero, a smaller action prequel. It looks like the full game will ship later.

I think.

Amzin

Man, 2 things on my wishlist and nothing I already own? Good first monthly. And Rocket League next month? OK then, keep taking my money I guess.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Fran Bow was on my wishlist, I haven't heard of a lot of those games though. I feel like someone here was a really big fan of Galak-Z, and I think Infinifactory is by the same guy who did Spacechem right? Was Oddworld a remake or a sequel?

Remake of the first Oddworld game
Oh cool, I already have Abe's Odyssey so I guess I'm set on that.

derExperte

Kathy Rain

header.jpg

Pixel-y puzzles, demo available.

You know what? Gunmetal Arcadia has been in development for over a year now. The game in this bundle is Gunmetal Arcadia Zero, a smaller action prequel. It looks like the full game will ship later.

I think.

Zero is like a Gaiden version of the game and all handcrafted. I think it might be cooler for me since GunMetal Arcadia proper is an action roguelike.

louiedog

Get Captain America or Iron Man in Marvel Heroes for free. You can't redeem both codes, so choose wisely.

link (TEAMCAP or TEAMIRONMAN)

details

If you don't currently have the game installed you don't need it. Just sign in and redeem the character and then forget about it. That's what I did.

It's DRM-free only.

Look under your Library and not purchases. Its not a steam key/game.

Ahhh. I didn't see it on the monthly page either, so I checked purchases.

I might as well not kid myself about whether I'm getting next month's bundle. The gamble is too strong. The one I skipped had games I wanted. While I don't need Rocket League, I can always give it away to someone who wants to trade it back and forth between their shell accounts without redeeming it.

Phawx

Rocket League makes the next Humble Monthly worth it.

It's kind of funny, I would totally be in for this bundle because of Rocket League, but since I got the game included with my Steam controller, it's the reason I'm not gonna go into it.

I'm sure next month is going to be awesome and I'll kick myself.

Ahhh. I didn't see it on the monthly page either, so I checked purchases.

I might as well not kid myself about whether I'm getting next month's bundle. The gamble is too strong. The one I skipped had games I wanted. While I don't need Rocket League, I can always give it away to someone who wants to trade it back and forth between their shell accounts without redeeming it.

I'm still gonna skip, but mannn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom