• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Isnt sf5 the most bought/owned fighter of the past 6 months tho? Look at all the fighters released in the past 6 months on steam i think sf5 is the only one that is over 100k

Resident Evil 7 to be released between Oct 1st 2016 and March 31st 2017?

capcomqju8d.jpg

Corpekata

Banned
Isnt sf5 the most bought/owned fighter of the past 6 months tho? Look at all the fighters released in the past 6 months on steam i think sf5 is the only one that is over 100k

I would fucking hope so, what are the competition on Steam in the past 6 months? Almost all old ports of franchises that aren't nearly as popular.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nice, iZombie is finally available in Netflix in Sweden. Will watch it to see what's so great about this show

its a mediocre police procedural with a great lead and supporting actor. Liv and her morgue doctor friend are all the show has going for it

zkylon

zkylewd
its a mediocre police procedural with a great lead and supporting actor. Liv and her morgue doctor friend are all the show has going for it
major and blaine are great too

it's basically a pretty light hearted character comedy but it's such a guilty pleasure cos it's so effortlessly fun

Corpekata

Banned
Major sucks for like 3/4 of the 1st season but gets good toward the end and is good in season 2. Blaine is great but it's hard for David Anders to not be fun.

Partner cop is boring but has some good straight man moments at times.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Major
kills a innocent zombie and steals his dog
. Worst character on the show

Saty

Gaben.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

GabeN: The Final Decision -- MB-1130D837C1107BCB - Taken by TheMadMan007

Deques

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Puzzle Agent -- MB-05B8F0C3314907F2 - Taken by zerokoolpsx

Jawmuncher

No way in hell it releases this year unless they want to get their ass beat. Capcom doesn't have the dollars to market it with the rest of AAA especially not with such limited time.
It'll be st E3 with a release in February or March. They rereleased 4-6 on consoles so that there would be something this year for the anniversary along with umbrella corps

Yeah, I doubt it'll release this year too, if it does i'll be extremely surprised. Hoping for DMC5 news at E3.

Jawmuncher

Steam must totally have put some sort of anti idle on my account. Unless I'm just hitting a bunch of games that take way too long to idle. Or did Galak Z take 11 hours for people to idle as well. With Franbow being at 7 hours and still not all of the drops.

Steam must totally have put some sort of anti idle on my account. Unless I'm just hitting a bunch of games that take way too long to idle. Or did Galak Z take 11 hours for people to idle as well. With Franbow being at 7 hours.

Its not just you. In the last 2 days most games took really really long. Like 9-10 hours for some games.

mp1990

Banned
No way in hell it releases this year unless they want to get their ass beat. Capcom doesn't have the dollars to market it with the rest of AAA especially not with such limited time.
It'll be st E3 with a release in February or March. They rereleased 4-6 on consoles so that there would be something this year for the anniversary along with umbrella corps
Yeah, a January-March release date would be optimal, especially considering that SFV wasn't such a hit as expected (even if not a full blown failure as some reported), they'll have to play safe with the next iterations in their biggest franchises.

Deques

Still available, why you no love Bad Rats
ModBot said:
Instructions for Deques:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-38A17145504199E8 - Taken by Javier23

Why is steam just making shit worse. I hate cards at this point, and making it longer to idle helps no one.

I think the long drops are hitting even in game now for certain accounts.

Makes me kinda glad I can't mobile authenticate. Selling and trading cards is damn near impossible for me now, so I no longer care about cards. I'm sure if I had the means to authenticate I'd be just as frustrated as you.

Jawmuncher

Makes me kinda glad I can't mobile authenticate. Selling and trading cards is damn near impossible for me now, so I no longer care about cards. I'm sure if I had the means to authenticate I'd be just as frustrated as you.
Yeah it's getting pretty annoying now.

Devs can set the times for card drops themselves, right?

They do, but valve is stepping in now it seems. More than a few idling times aren't on average with others.

L.O.R.D

i deleted Windows.old folder from my C drive and i gain back 40GB free space, no turning back now.

large.gif

my PC already less heave now.

and wow,windows 10 take less space then windows 7.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a game key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Empire Universe 3: Pro Package -- MB-73B88D92D9830C69 - Taken by Sarcasm

Go here to create the account and register the game.

http://uk.empireuniverse.com/?rid=8036

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom