• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Good point, I'd like to see the website that compares the prices for boosters, foils and the potential return per game booster.

The foil return is negligible. But a lot of the time the boosters are roughly the same price as three cards, so if you don't mind flipping duplicates you get that foil chance and equal value.

Parsnip

Nice, iZombie is finally available in Netflix in Sweden. Will watch it to see what's so great about this show

iz-nod.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Just give me my Way of the Warrior remaster, Naughty Dog, and you can go fuck off with your Drakes.

Soulflarz

Banned
easily rushed up to shooting star yesterday
literally only stopped to sleep, was 3am

feels good to be way better than salsa finally

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why would you guys want Uncharted on PC when the vastly superior version named Tomb Raider is already available

You have Uncharted on PC anyway. Look cutscenes on youtube and you get the best of the game anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

derExperte

Yeah. They can, but lately it seems its taking longer. The last 2 days almost every game took about 8-10 hours on average to drop most cards.

Idling Love at First Sight and I got two cards in 30 minutes (beyond the 2hrs), A City Sleeps gave me everything after 2.5. Maybe there's some throttle like ModBot has?

Tizoc

Yo so crazy prediction time? SEGA Europe been quiet all this time cuz they been working on Shenmue 1+2 HD for reveal in E3 2016 during Sony's confrence.

What is all this talk of Bloodborne? Is it coming to STEAM!?

Just imagine an alternate reality where Bloodborne was released on PS4 AND Steam at the same period.
It would never have become GAF GotY 2015 :V

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yo so crazy prediction time? SEGA Europe been quiet all this time cuz they been working on Shenmue 1+2 HD for reveal in E3 2016 during Sony's confrence.

Sega x From Software bringing Otogi 1&2 and Chromehounds to Steam.

Chromehounds with servers that wont get killed pls.

Very solid for 2 Dollars. I only know of Drizzlepath and Elliot Quest. Later didn't grab me as I hoped.
Why would you guys want Uncharted on PC when the vastly superior version named Tomb Raider is already available
But Tomb Raider is passable at best. Uncharted was great fun.

Tizoc

Very solid for 2 Dollars. I only know of Drizzlepath and Elliot Quest. Later didn't grab me as I hoped.

But Tomb Raider is passable at best. Uncharted was great fun.

I dunno man the Bow and Arrow is the best (if not only good) thing about the current Toom Braider series

Lain

SEGA Europe? At this point I've lost all faith in them and their PC ports. I even lost faith in their ability to announce and publish their own games for the original platforms they're made for.

Teggy

Such a great week in gaming. Uncharted for those who love action and fun and Stellaris for those who love spreadsheets, budgeting and politics or something.
;)

Tizoc

SEGA Europe? At this point I've lost all faith in them and their PC ports. I even lost faith in their ability to announce and publish their own games for the original platforms they're made for.

Careful, you're starting to sound like ConsoleGAF when they learn games are being delayed til next year cuz of no news.
Just cuz there was no news from them don't mean there is no news; they just under some heavy NDA~

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Sega Europe appears to have spearheaded that awesome Sega Collection update so they get a pass for now.

I better hear some shit out of E3 or Gamescom, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom