• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Stellaris 60k concurrent.
Almost 3 times as much as EU4
5 times as much as CK2.
More than Cities: Skylines and closing in on Dark Souls 2.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I've heard of Amazon sending better product than bought but straight up forgetting to charge? Ha! Congrats.
They did charge actually... and then they refunded it.

Amazon is weird like that, for example every time I've bought something through AmazonGlobal they have refunded the entirety of the import taxes, even when they shouldn't have at all.

KingKong

They did charge actually... and then they refunded it.

Amazon is weird like that, for example every time I've bought something through AmazonGlobal they have refunded the entirety of the import taxes, even when they shouldn't have at all.

thats just their policy, their customer support is insane

Lomax

It is looking real pretty, yes.
I'm also happy because it seems like amazon fucked up and got it for free XD

Not to be a buzzkill but Amazon has corrected mistakes like that as much as six or more months late before, so I'd still operate on the assumption that they will still charge you at some point.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It shows as $3 for me.

A shame. 2 dollars would have been perfect.

Then I could go 2 dollars 2 many and you'd all hoist me upon your shoulders and parade me through the streets as your new slayqueen.

Hektor

reaper, idk, he's edgy mc edgelord with his edgy face and his free plays of the game of him pressing q and yelling edgy stuff.

"My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here."

Haha, oh wow. They sure love themselfs.

My bigger concern with the game is that Spike Chunsoft has made the trial mini games even more annoying than they were in the first game. This really blows my mind because I can't imagine why they would think people play Danganronpa for the gameplay instead of the story. One mini game from the first game comes back in this one and it's even worse than it was before. And a friend tells me there's worse to come.

I sometimes feel like i'm the only one who unironically likes the minigames.

zkylon

zkylewd
"My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here."
sorta like that

but less gross and more humorous

like to me reaper is super funny

zkylon

zkylewd
*finger-drums to Linkin Park furiously*

"MOM STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!"

*teleports to fridge for an Uncrustable*

i really wish they did something ilke that for his origin story trailer

like playing his edgyness for humor is something that would be super fun

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
thats just their policy, their customer support is insane
It really is.

Not to be a buzzkill but Amazon has corrected mistakes like that as much as six or more months late before, so I'd still operate on the assumption that they will still charge you at some point.
A total party pooper, I hope you are happy now.

Yes, I expect them to eventually charge me again for it. The example I posted though, they never did.

We're experimenting with an instant search powered by Algolia, would love to hear feedback!

https://steamdb.info/instantsearch/

Currently the data in search isn't indexed instantly, some changed prices might lag behind.
Working fine where I'm at, doesn't show delisted content though. Not sure if that's the intention.

Arthea

So half the point of the game then? Might as well remove Zombies too and just let it be a beach walking simulator.

I'm all for removing zombies for good, together with equipment degeneration-breakage, inventory limit (gosh I hate this so much), weight limitations and QTEs from all future games
And I don't like walking sims.
how about that?

I'm all for removing zombies for good, together with equipment degeneration-breakage, inventory limit (gosh I hate this so much), weight limitations and QTEs from all future games
And I don't like walking sims.
how about that?

You've described a damned fine platformer.

xPaw

SteamDB developer and generally a pretty crafty guy.
It really is.

A total party pooper, I hope you are happy now.

Yes, I expect them to eventually charge me again for it. The example I posted though, they never did.

Working fine where I'm at, doesn't show delisted content though. Not sure if that's the intention.

It's only showing apps visible in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom