• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah i remember that. The sub is saying it's "gifting lock"
https://steamdb.info/sub/53656/

So where's the truth?

That's what the region-lock is. The flag results in gift copies sourced from Eastern Europe, South America, South-east Asia or Turkey being region-locked at the activation level for international users (Eastern European gifts can only be activated by those in Eastern Europe and so on).

Edit: Bah, was supposed to edit this into my previous post.

Anteater

Let's move our discussion to origin thread.

Let's go

That reminds me drunkGAF went and posted on a random dead thread on community side back in the days and not even the mods noticed

Oh fuck I'm going to fight that
Rain
guy in ff13 am I, I beat that dude on my first try on ps3 and I hated his switching shit and I heard people had problems with him, I don't want to fight him again.

That's what the region-lock is. The flag results in gift copies sourced from Eastern Europe, South America, South-east Asia or Turkey being region-locked at the activation level for international users (Eastern European gifts can only be activated by those in Eastern Europe and so on).

So we got the cheap prices but inability to gift. I don't know if I should thank Valve?
this is the real consequence of us moving to community lol

so sad

also ib4 someone adds me as zyklon -__-

Wait a second if zyklon is not you who did I add on Origin?
i ACCIDentally entered my GAF username as Tizo, so might want to fix that ^^;

I deleted your first entry.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of outunderthestars, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-F2B73A8C32A0941F - Taken by x1tehbear1x. 4 entrants total.
Worms Ultimate Mayhem: Deluxe Edition -- MB-307E4F2F46C44369 - Taken by TsunamiOfSwagger. 4 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-240D56F4A925960E - Taken by darkchewie. 6 entrants total.
Worms Blast -- MB-307E4F2F46C44369 - Taken by TsunamiOfSwagger. 4 entrants total.
Worms Pinball -- MB-58C926993E6FB2BE - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-D1EA860A85AB2C68 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Superfrog HD -- MB-1AD2E18C4B43B8E0 - Taken by mwoodsoccer. 2 entrants total.
Limbo -- MB-B9513C852043D1BF - Taken by The Reloader. 3 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Worms Blast was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1416249763z1.png

Ozium

My steam client is drunk.

Was on some store page and all the currency was labelled as TL (what is this?)
then I went to another section and everything was labeled in pounds.
then I went to featured and everything was back to being in USD..

da fuq

zkylon

zkylewd

Edit: Bah, was supposed to edit this into my previous post.

now if valve could realize that south america and brazil are not the same thing that would be awesome

Wait a second if zyklon is not you who did I add on Origin?

rabid nazis for sure

Wow, Project Zomboid added local co-op to the game.

I love their insanity.
My steam client is drunk.

Was on some store page and all the currency was labelled as TL (what is this?)
then I went to another section and everything was labeled in pounds.
then I went to featured and everything was back to being in USD..

da fuq

Why it's Occam's razor, my dear Ozium.

You're drunk.

Ozium

Turkish lira?

Really weird that it kept switching the currency around like that. Does it work like normal now?

yeah.. it's fine now..

wait a second

THREE different currencies showing up inside the steam client... a day after the HL anniversary..

confirmation intensifies

Welp, so much for my holier than thou ubisoft stance. I just bought the far cry pack because I figured $10 for everything is a pretty sweet deal and I've heard really good things about 2 and 3. Plus I'll get some nostalgia feels playing the first. Please dont hate me gaf ;_;

iosefe

Welp, so much for my holier than thou ubisoft stance. I just bought the far cry pack because I figured $10 for everything is a pretty sweet deal and I've heard really good things about 2 and 3. Plus I'll get some nostalgia feels playing the first. Please dont hate me gaf ;_;

you can love what you love so long as you hate what we hate

o.o

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Ubi made Child of Light, so I can't be too mad at those guys.

Aaron D.

is Car Mechanic Simulator worth it?

Yes.

Almost plays like a trouble-shooting puzzle game at times. Fantastic visuals and licensed soundtrack. Not hardcore on the details, but will give you a great overview of systems and how they interact.

Default camera settings are wonk. Turn off mouse-smoothing. Dial BACK mouse-look sensitivity like 3 or 4 notches and UP keyboard (WASD) camera 2 or 3 pegs.

I believe the Steam page has a demo also.

zkylon

zkylewd
Daily Sakura Spirit 66% off Don't do it. Just, don't.
Weeklong are up
Humble bundle daily Mercenary Kings 60% off

did steam always say "This game includes nudity and explicit sexual dialog." for games like that or is that an enhanced steam thing

anyways, sakura spirit is lame

this nekopara thing tho

637x358.resizedimage

sounds like a real winner boys!!!

Lomax

did steam always say "This game includes nudity and explicit sexual dialog." for games like that or is that an enhanced steam thing

It's definitely not just enhanced Steam, it's in the client as well. Funnily enough, the Witcher 2 page doesn't have the same warning, and it has more nudity than Sakura Spirit does.

Anteater

well i killed a shark so i could carry more than 3 guns, this hunting thing is dumb in far cry 3 but whatever, guess it's good distractions.

Vuze

I just discovered the uPlay Avatar editor. Can't decide whether my avatar should wear a uPlay-branded Tshirt or one with a PS4 or Xbox One logo keke

Actually I've never checked it out before but I sorta like the uPlay profile page. Sleek, transparency... neat

well i killed a shark so i could carry more than 3 guns, this hunting thing is dumb in far cry 3 but whatever, guess it's good distractions.

you can max out everything in the first half of the game. it makes the final half of the game way too easy, and it also makes the game world less interesting once you've exploited its resources.

FC3 is kind of a shame, because instead of fixing the issues with FC2 and making a fantastic sequel, it goes too far into making it asscreed-ish and take away a lot of what made its predecessor work.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's a vanilla thing.
Dunno how long it's been there, though.

No. I'll save you some trouble.
There's no actual nudity in it.
wait so it doesn't have nudity? that's false advertising, valve -_-

also it's the first time i've read that message, i'll make it my day's goal to find another one lol

like i checked far cry 3 which has like breasts and sex in it i hear but nothing

STOP. Hands off Sakura Spirit!

Sakura Spirit has a playtime of roughly an hour and is pretty dumb and dull. Go to the Steam Communtiy Hub to see all the smut pictures or make the Panda happy, you friggn pervs. Buy good Visual Novels like Dysfunctional Systems or Cherry Tree High Comedy Club or play a fantastic one for FREE.
i don't think people interested in that game are looking for a "good visual novel" lol

you can max out everything in the first half of the game. it makes the final half of the game way too easy, and it also makes the game world less interesting once you've exploited its resources.

FC3 is kind of a shame, because instead of fixing the issues with FC2 and making a fantastic sequel, it goes too far into making it asscreed-ish and take away a lot of what made it's predecessor work.
yeah, pretty much

i mean even ass creed was like that. instead of fixing the issues of ass creed 1 they just turned the series in this time-waster thing that only saoirse can appreciate

ubi gotta ubi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom