• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

DId Ubisoft fix the save issue? They must have, right?

I think that was sorted in the 1.03 and 2.01 (if you're on about the large world crash issues) which only got added to Steam when it was brought back (well it took a month for Dawn of Discovery but Anno 1404 had them the day it came back). I've only put in a couple of hours and didn't notice any problems unless there's anything else that's an issue.

I think that was sorted in the 1.03 and 2.01 (if you're on about the large world crash issues) which only got added to Steam when it was brought back (well it took a month for Dawn of Discovery but Anno 1404 had them the day it came back). I've only put in a couple of hours and didn't notice any issues unless there's anything else that's an issue.

Ah good, I thought they must have fixed it (wasn't that why it was pulled originally?). It's a good game, you enjoying it?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I haven't played Prison Architect in awhile.

Dr Dogg

Ah good, I thought they must have fixed it (wasn't that why it was pulled originally?). It's a good game, you enjoying it?

Yeah it's mentioned in the patch notes that are on Ubisoft's forum (christ it seems odd that we used to get concrete info back in the day).
http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/102554-ANNO-1404-Patch-1-3-ANNO-1404-Venice-Patch-2-1

Hahaha regards to me enjoying it well probably best ask me when I put some serious time into it and not my usual 2-4 hour dalliance but year as city building, economy and trading sim the Anno series really has some good qualities from less focused titles. If you liked games like Settlers, Patrician and the like you can lose hours to Anno.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anti junior giveaways... putting them in their place, those stinking juniors!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Starvoid was yanked earlier. Paradox owns IP, it seems, so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe there was a change of hands behind the scenes.

anti junior giveaways... putting them in their place, those stinking juniors!

Yea. Screw those juniors.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (outunderthestars, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sega Humble Bundle -- MB-ACB44B0C6FBCAF6F - Taken by nightstorm. 11 entrants total.

t1417305716z1.png

14dcffd3cb50bff492971694600b94c54eadf005.jpg

a58a0841dd9cf2a7cc6e6213d8941b3feba2c1d4.jpg

0b443c3ec917fde3838ee851a406cc1c6fe03295.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
South Park -- MB-B48F61AA886F3333 - Taken by pupo

ExoSoul

Banned
They're scared you'll come along and take their games away. Add me on Steam and I'll gift you a game. I'm not going to tell you my SteamID though.

But, but... I've given them games too =/

I must say I like the second part in your post, quite devilish and tantalising, I can appreciate that kind of stuff.

Noooo :( Juniors only. I need that Dreamcast Collection!

Muwahahahah! >=)
Tell me Mr. Luchador's SteamID and we have a deal ;)

Sini

I don't hate juniors! Stop indirectly accusing me please :c
I would've used nohoarders rule instead if it was possible.

Chariot

HOLY SHIT! My first giveaway as member was South Park, thanks anon <3
Congratz!
VC so far has had just the right difficulty and length for the last few missions.
Hope it keeps up.
Where are you now? I was pacing forward pretty fast at the end, I think the missions got shorter. Except for the Maiden's Shield, which is a shit mission. Not difficult, just annoyingly easy and tedious.

Kifimbo

If you don't have it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kifimbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-EC8C6305C6B2610D - Taken by RyanPierre

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
but how would they know if the timing was right?

I realise you're not looking for an answer, but that part is actually simple. The Junior Member -> Member transition is automatic and occurs when the conditions of three months of membership and 300 posts have been met.

so does anyone know the cheapest place where I can get the Dragon Age Origins Expansion, Awakening? Its k if it requires VPN as long as itll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom