• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
idle master borked more often thn not. "invalid cookie data, cant log in to steam"

sometimes it randomly works, most times it doesnt. oh well

Sajjaja

Wasn't it said sometime in December earlier in the week?

Wait for December.

(then wait for January, February, March, etc)

delayed until december

cenagifzpkh7.gif

Arthea

idle master borked more often thn not. "invalid cookie data, cant log in to steam"

not a single time it didn't work for me
maybe idlemaster doesn't like you? you are being rude as usual, aren't you?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh look, another IndieRoyale mystery bundle of repeats. Their customer service never did respond to me after the last one got screwed up, but of course it was so full of garbage I was glad the billing didn't work. Won't bother with this one. The fact that all these bundle sites feel so compelled now to trick people into pre-ordering and such doesn't bode well for the future of bundles really.

Yeah, I think we've reached the point where indie bundles are so plentiful and frequent that Steam game candidates have virtually dried up.

XShagrath

I don't know why I'm hyped, but I always am.

Steam sales mean my sleep schedule gets fucked up, as I promptly get up at 5am for the flash deals, even though they're almost always garbage.

Copons

It has happened often to me too. Usually, though, it was when I launched it right after the boot, probably before Chrome did its things (or whatever). Waiting a minute and relaunching Idle Master fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom