• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
When I first refreshed I saw some 17% discounts and I thought: well, that's it for Steam.

Of course the prices hadn't update yet. When will I ever learn.

redlacs

well, at least i saved some money to further upgrade my rig.
think i'll go nuts this year and finally buy me some speaker(s)

0zAYuWe.jpg

Tizoc

What's up with the wishlist not updating to show what games are on sale among them :/
Lords of the fallen's on sale but my wishlist doesn' show that.

Sini

d6t4g.png

Oh ffs. I've marked most games it thinks I may be interested in "not interested" already.

Why did they implement that system when they don't take advantage of it??

Smash88

Banned
Less than 2 months and Evil Within is $20.

Dang, I feel bad for people that bought it on release. Never worth buying games on Day 1 anymore.

Thorgal

I am quite surprised GTA5 is not on preorder yet .

Sure the game is still months away but i assumed preorders would be up by now .

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ubi is offering Steam versions of its games as replacements:

* FREE DLC AND FREE GAME AVAILABLE ON UPLAY, STEAM, XBOX LIVE, AND/OR PLAYSTATION NETWORK. FREE GAME TO BE REDEEMED BY NO LATER THAN MARCH 15, 2015. LIMITED TO ONE OFFER PER PERSON. INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCOUNT (UPLAY, STEAM, XBOX LIVE, AND/OR PLAYSTATION NETWORK) REQUIRED TO USE/PLAY DOWNLOAD.

I might jump on The Crew.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I might jump on The Crew.

Makes sense, given the number of micro transactions in the game, that they'd give it to you for free.

Oreoleo

Payday 2 Hotline Miami DLC on sale for the first time at $2.74 down from $7.
And the Gage Historical Pack which came out like a week ago is marked down from $5 to $1.74

Their discounting methods are (thankfully) predictable at this point. Yes to both!

Less than 2 months and Evil Within is $20.

Dang, I feel bad for people that bought it on release. Never worth buying games on Day 1 anymore.

I don't feel bad. The game was easily worth its money on release. €20 is a good price for one of the best games of this year.

KarmaCow

Wow I'm surprised that the new Payday 2 DLC is actually on sale. It came out less than 2 weeks ago and it's more than 50% off. I wonder how cheap it will get for the Winter sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im going to assume that prices are still being updated, most o the games on my stupid big wishlist are not on sale or have tiny discounts, lords of shadow 2 is the only decent sale. some discounts are baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom