• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

Not steam. No deal. Backlog too large anyway.

Well it is listed on Steam but I really don't know where else to put this stuff anymore when it's not Steam and listed there.

I liked FC 3. I only wish the game itself wasn't so glitchy. I had a hard time playing it for more than a few minutes at a time without a crash.

Thanks, Mad Max, for crashing seconds before the finish line of a really annoying Death Run.

image.php

Seems fitting.

i think the many fat or old looking saoirses were scarier

Gross.

dex3108

I just made first choice that will have consequences in LiS. I talked to principal and told truth how hard i f-ed up things StamGAF? XD

Sober

To be fair, that's sorta the point. Notice how most of his friends are stereotypical entitled kids, and not ones the game is particularly kind to.
I think you missed the part in the game where the white guy shows up and does the native stuff better than the natives, cause he's white.

#whitemansburden

I liked Far Cry 4 a lot more than 3. It's true that most of the gameplay remains unchanged from the previous game, but I felt like the additions were enough to keep things interesting (shooting from vehicles, the mini heli, elephants, etc) and the story was good this time (the protagonist isn't a dick like the one from FC3) so that definitely helped.

rtcn63

I think you missed the part in the game where the white guy shows up and does the native stuff better than the natives, cause he's white.

#whitemansburden

It's a play on the genre, Rambo, whatever. The people "advising" him effectively manipulate him for their own purposes. Or something. I'm not saying the plot was executed well, but things weren't supposed to be taken completely at face value.

Momentary

Banned
I hope you can change FOV for combat in Zestiria. Seems like the camera is too close. Especially duing coop mode. Hopefully there is a .ini file to work with.

Dr Dogg

tomb raider looks really good graphically but doesn't look too interesting from what they've shown so far, I enjoyed the first game so I'll probably enjoy this as well

For the most part yes but that snow deformation is fucking well off. You've got instances where Lara is essentially floating in the air where the snow is compacting beneath her. Granted the Nvidia effect used in Batman Origins was pretty costly but it had clear separate planes and very accurate collision detection so every footfall was making a direct impact with the snow then the ground.

Milamber

Steam should add an auto download/install button on pre-ordered games when you are unable to download it on the moment of release due to not being there or sleeping.

gurm3n

Neo Member
I'm liking Far Cry 3 so far, I think they fixed some awkward mechanics from Far Cry 2 and it's very eye candy. Also, Far Cry 2 looks great, I can't believe the game's from 2008.

sprinkles

Eh still not worth it. I got bored after 6 hours :/
I somehow stuck around and finished it after like 30 hours. Definitely worse than Far Cry 3, and the story makes even less sense. I won't play a FC5 if it just uses the same formula again with a different local.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom