• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Aint for another 50 minutes dude

I posted this an hour and fourty minutes ago. Is there somewhere that notes a change in time?

40 minutes? Unless I've lost all control and sense of time somehow, it's an hour and a half at the earliest for PC:

PC

Australia (AEDT): 11:01 AEDT (20 Oct) 8:34 AM as of this post

UTC: 00:01 (20 Oct) 9:34 PM as of this post

UK (BST): 01:01 (20 Oct) 10:35 PM as of this post

West Coast America (PDT): 16:01 (4 PM) (19 Oct) 2:35 PM as of this post

16:01 PDT is 4PM PDT, which is equal to 7PM EDT. It's now 7:14 EST, and since games tend to launch according to Valve's schedule, it should be launching soon and not in an hour.

Jawmuncher

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/life-strange-finale-launch-trailer

PC

Australia (AEDT): 11:01 AEDT (20 Oct)

UTC: 00:01 (20 Oct)

UK (BST): 01:01 (20 Oct)

West Coast America (PDT): 16:01 (19 Oct)

Their schedule said it was 1601 Pacific time, which was 10 minutes ago.

I posted this an hour and fourty minutes ago. Is there somewhere that notes a change in time?

16:01 PDT is 4PM PDT, which is equal to 7PM EDT. It's now 7:14 EST, and since games tend to launch according to Valve's schedule, it should be launching soon and not in an hour.

I come from the future I know these things.

22128635659_60ed789b97_b.jpg

22326079251_e02e7f50a0_b.jpg
Can't exactly pin-point what exactly but something is bugging me off visually. Models and wall details are good, so I guess it's the weird, totally flat and barren ground.
Fighting games rarely have a "campaign" outside of the way that Netherrealm has done it with MK9, MKX, and Injustice. Blazblue has one, but it's so convoluted and anime that I wouldn't blame people for skipping to the fights.

Now Capcom games? You get the "choose your fighter(s), beat a bunch of stages, beat the boss, get an ending." Always have.

Furthermore, MvC(3) had nothing to do with Mega Man -- he was in SFxT.
Oh yeah, I watched MK9 and Tekken I believe on Youtube. Was actually on par with a good B-Movie, so I enjoyed myself. Planning on watching DoA5 Movie Cut.

Durante

So, does the above and the earlier mention of Cheat Engine mean you're looking at 60 fps unlock offsets?
Not at all, I just mentioned Cheat Engine because they're trying to sell cheats for €20.

Given how good the rest of this port seems so far I get the impression that they wouldn't have locked it at 30 if it was as easy as changing a few values in memory.

Ozium

lurker, pretty much everyone here owns the original One Way Heroics

you should focus on getting people to play it rather than buy it

Dr Dogg

Apart from the odd blip here or there from my system probably doing something, Zestiria is one of the most stable games I've seen in bloody ages.

And that's running at 7680x4320 for about 30mins with battles and cutscenes too.

Can't exactly pin-point what exactly but something is bugging me off visually. Models and wall details are good, so I guess it's the weird, totally flat and barren ground.

It's not the best looking picture to be honest. Character textures are decent though and with some bonkers resolution look really crisp.

Shantom

My 970 equipped PC is out of action, so I had to try Zestiria on something with a Radeon HD6670. It runs perfectly. Good job, Namco.

Bloody hell I forgot how verbose Tales games are with their tutorials. I know it's late but I'm not that thick Bamco!
Did you know that if your Hit Points are reduced to 0, you're knocked out? And that if all your party is knocked out, you lose? This is revolutionary stuff.

Komo

Banned
Is there going to be a Halloween sale this year?

My wishlist has very unexpectedly grown from 0 titles to 14 titles in the past few months, and I still have $17 left in my Steam wallet from selling a skin I randomly got in CSGO

Jawmuncher

Is there going to be a Halloween sale this year?

My wishlist has very unexpectedly grown from 0 titles to 14 titles in the past few months, and I still have $17 left in my Steam wallet from selling a skin I randomly got in CSGO

Yes a halloween sale was leaked.
So any horror titles you should wait on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom