• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
Tekken 7 comes with VR support

1297456455043-dumpfm-carazy-1291609461914-dumpfm-lgndrysluts-black-kid-face-lol_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

extras
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Abyss Odyssey -- MB-C4F8F483F8100680 - Taken by TheLight
Insurgency -- MB-A7AA197B71D3A081

Dsyndrome

Has anyone who backed the Divinity: OS 2 Kickstarter in the D:OS1&2 tier been able to get their copy of D:OS1? The email said go to the D:OS2 Kickstarter link on their site but I don't see it.
Should be able to do this:
If you purchased the game as an add-on or reward via your Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter pledge, head over to the Larian Vault and follow these steps:
1. Log in or create account on larianvault.com
2. Click on "D:OS2 Kickstarter"
3. Fill in the email address you used to log in to Kickstarter or Paypal when you backed D:OS 2 and click the "Link" button
4. Go to "Your choices & input" and claim a GOG or Steam key
I haven't done it since I'm at work.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-99FE478BFFC87356 - Taken by Soulflarz

Eila

^ Alienware

Some key:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Redemption: Eternal Quest -- MB-15C573CBCC4C5C48 - Taken by Henry Swanson

Dalsim is a pretty good addition for SFV, given that there wasn't a zoning type character yet.

Yeah, Abyss Odyssey is pretty good.

Dhalsim should've been thrown in the dumpster with Zangief and a bunch of other SF characters. We knew he was coming, but I'm still not happy about it. So many better options. Though after watching the trailer, he does look better than Zangief at least...

And Abyss Odysses is janky but alright, I guess. It would've benefited from some refinement of the combat system as well as some better net code.

Uzzy

Uh, assumed fans want the core classic rooster with new cool entries. So people would be happy if it was an all-new cast?

Personally, I'd be ecstatic if we saw an all new cast. But given how Capcom probably want money, I can accept that we'll see some of the SSF2T cast return.

What annoys me is how those characters are just accepted as the 'core, classic' roster, regardless of actual quality, who will always return and will probably be featured in SF15, where my grandkids will pick Ken and be fucking flowchart scrubs the little shits. SF3 and SF4 has, to me, more interesting characters than a big chunk of the returning SSF2T cast. Hopefully we'll see some of them come back as those 6 DLC characters in 2016, or at least we'll see some great new ones. But frankly I expect them to fill out the SSF2T cast first.

r3n4ud

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Contagion #3 -- MB-AFDC0416CA8259A7 - Taken by madjoki
Contagion #2 -- MB-BDC7AB38C4723CBE - Taken by ThirtyFour
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-415F3E8AA2153F3A - Taken by Loptous
Contagion -- MB-7ABB21CB02B0B767 - Taken by dave is ok

Anteater

Forget the horror here
Forget the horror here
Leave it all down here
It's future rust, it´s future dust
Choir of furies in your head
Choir of furies in your bed
I'm the ghost in the back of your head

Cause I am
Choir of furies in your head
Choir of furies in your bed
I'm the ghost in the back of your head

CAUSE I AM

SSPssp

Extras

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Men of War Assault Squad GOTY -- MB-1FF705A68A1C2BB6 - Taken by Mikurden
t1cxE6r.gif
Blackguards -- MB-32322F4510442D76 - Taken by TheAutomator
Contagion -- MB-5F3EAAF438083F92 - Taken by nightstorm
Contagion #2 -- MB-20A5F3840B721A5E - Taken by The_Monk
Insurgency -- MB-930715859C5ED20F - Taken by bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom