• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

Now say what you will and I'm not closed to discussion but really, even taking into account that shit happens and that's not the end of the world etc, Valve's handling of this sale is beyond pathetic.
I know I should be used to it by now but somehow they always find a way.

Lomax

This happens whenever there's a sale. I don't understand how it seems like they're completely unprepared for it every time.

Because no service in existence prepares for max capacity, it's a waste of time and money. It's not like the deals in this sale are going anywhere, wait a couple hours and it will be fine.

Dsyndrome

Alienware sure went live early today, it's not even noon here yet. Are they giving anything away or is it just announcing something?

Arthea

Because no service in existence prepares for max capacity, it's a waste of time and money. It's not like the deals in this sale are going anywhere, wait a couple hours and it will be fine.

That's not a point, their servers aren't coping on regular days now for weeks, it's naive to think that they can handle any extra load. I understand that userbase is probably increasing too fast to react, that's why I said I hope they plan to do it until winter sale at least.

Alienware sure went live early today, it's not even noon here yet. Are they giving anything away or is it just announcing something?

A few announcements, especially Roller Coaster Tycoon World demo with the devs in 30 minutes, brought a ton of people. There'll be a Zombie Army Trilogy giveaway tonight during their Halloween stream.

Lomax

If anyone buys the Humble Weekly $13 tier and doesn't want the VIP ticket for the San Fran event, please let me know, I'd actually use it.

Adnor

Banned
Those anime mahjong games made me reach the spookiest number for my Not Interested list, just for halloween.

8mDr1ke.png

Li Kao

yes. you buy access to content through an in-game store

Well I never tried one of these toy to life games, but on the contrary I would like to ask : is there no way to play it like all the other versions with the base and the toys ?
I don't know, I sure as hell would feel like something is missing if I played that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom