• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

If Capcom had just put the Dead Rising 2 Complete Pack at 75%, I'd have totally bought it. Shame GMG doesn't have the complete pack at all (even though they have both games).

Didn't think they would respond in any way, they've said before that they didn't want to work on other peoples IP.

I'm pretty sure they said that after the launch of PoE.

They've said they prefer working on their own IPs but they've said many times they'd be totally open to doing another Star Wars and I'm sure working with Paradox would be just about as good as it being their own IP.

Sometimes I hate that I buy most of Capcom's shit.
H9uiBRz.png

wpqsa03.png

Tizoc

This new weekly Humblebundle is silly. It's worth it if you don't own ALL the games, since then it'd be $2 per game. Otherwise $1 tier is fine IMO.

This new weekly Humblebundle is silly. It's worth it if you don't own ALL the games, since then it'd be $2 per game. Otherwise $1 tier is fine IMO.

Massive chalice was cheaper during build a bundle on Humble store sale. But yea crap bundle unless you have 0.

Zeeman

Yeah, Grim Fandango's the only thing I'd really want from that bundle that I don't have, so $13 is way too high to take the plunge

Just bought RE6 complete edition.

Then comes the question can I play RE starting from 4?

Sure... why wouldn't you be able to? 4 starts a "new" story arc that doesn't really have much to do with the original games other than using Leon as a special agent. 5 is very similar in that aspect, though it brings back Wesker, Chris, and Jill instead. RE6 just continues everything else.

Revelations 2 and LISA will probably be my only buys. Are there any other standouts?

YAIBA

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm sure most of you will be happy to know that these games are on sale for 90% off:

and

Cmagus

Jumped on that Humble bundle as well. I did alright today but that is it I now have enough to play for a long time.

Batman Origins
Castlevania Mirror of Fate HD
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Grim Fandango Remastered
Hack and Slash
Lumino City
Mercenary Kings
Escape Goat 2
Costume Quest
Massive Chalice

Lomax

Should I just idle each game individually now?
What got changed about this, by the way? I hadn't heard anything.

Yes, the two hour minimum seems to be gone, at least for most stuff.

Humble Day of the Devs bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Hack 'n' Slash
  • Costume Quest
  • Lumino City
TIER 2: BTA
  • Escape Goat 2
  • Mercenary Kings
TIER 3: 13$
  • Massive Chalice
  • Grim Fandango Remastered

I might actually buy this for that Day of the Devs VIP ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom