• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Seriously guys, if you pick up Contradiction in the bundle, play it. Decent game. It takes a while to get used to the keyboard only control interface though.

What would you say if I told you this was patched out and you can play entirely with a mouse if you want

Jawmuncher

Dino Crisis 3 PC Please.

e9bbed5e4888b86d45f0bcmu6y.gif

Caerith

I'd happily give Valve my cell phone number
(and have coincidentally sent it directly to Gabe Newell via email)
but their system won't recognize that my number is legitimate.

Does this new change mean it's now more annoying and spammy than it was before?
I didn't even notice it before, so yeah it's kinda annoying now.

I just got it. Took about a minute to arrive after inputting my number.
Well, I'll keep waiting I guess.

Jawmuncher

I'm interested in Zestiria, but I keep hearing about how it's like "the worst Tales game ever" or something.

If you're talking about the japan impressions it's seriously because there was a heavily advertised waifu for the game. That ends up leaving early on and doesn't come back unless you buy DLC. I shit you not.

Arthea

If you're talking about the japan impressions it's seriously because there was a heavily advertised waifu for the game. That ends up leaving early on and doesn't come back unless you buy DLC. I shit you not.

so you are saying it's like FF13-2? how often they pull this stunt out there?

Khronico

Welp, I'd like to activate 2 factor authentication but steam isn't sending codes to my phone. Guess I'll remain with email for now then =|

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I take it theres no ill effects from this? Like slowing down the card drop rate or anything.

Nope - it's just getting the games ready to be idled individually for cards and past the 2 hour mark for refunds.

~Kinggi~

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (~Kinggi~, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Rise of the Triad -- MB-CFDDC9EE69830A4A - Taken by fertygo

free shit

so you are saying it's like FF13-2? how often they pull this stunt out there?

wat

It was already mentioned before release that you wouldn't get to play as Lightning in XIII-2...mostly. Or the gameplay was shown mostly of not playing as lightning iirc

That character in zestiria was heavily advertised and they switched the roles lol. People found out by playing the game, even the DLC didn't help.

It doesn't happen often, very rare instances.

Jawmuncher

wat

It was already mentioned before release that you wouldn't get to play as Lightning in XIII-2...mostly. Or the gameplay was shown mostly of not playing as lightning iirc

That character in zestiria was heavily advertised and they switched the roles lol the rage was hilarious. Even the DLC didn't help.

It doesn't happen often, very rare instances.

Ehhh Square didn't go all out in lying, but they did play a bit with people. If you went just by box art or the screens you wouldn't guess she isn't the main star. Though on the box they saved some skin since they mention you have to find lightning. On the steam page though there's no mention, and the only pic up there is of noel. So not an exact lie but if you didn't know any better....

http://store.steampowered.com/app/292140/

Fully expect to see this in a lot of DC threads

Eila

Jeez, second crate drop of the day while idling TF2. Makes me want to purchase an aditional pass. I could make dozens of dollars in steam wallet! Dozens!

I don't think I can handle horror games anymore. I started Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs yesterday and am slowly making my way through it but it's becoming too much to handle, much like The Dark Descent. I was under the impression that this game wasn't as scary and played more like Dear Esther but that's not the case at all. If I end up getting chased by anything I will probably done with it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I don't think I can handle horror games anymore. I started Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs yesterday and am slowly making my way through it but it's becoming too much to handle, much like The Dark Descent. I was under the impression that this game wasn't as scary and played more like Dear Esther but that's not the case at all. If I end up getting chased by anything I will probably done with it.

There's a few chase sequences, but they are far more forgiving and shorter than Dark Descent's. Except for one near the end which was pretty great. :3

Lomax

Item creators should get a cut off market sales just like publishers get a cut on every card. I had assumed that was the case but if it isn't, that's pretty messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom