• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jørdan

I don't think so. I can only speak for my self though.

header_292x136.jpg

Can't unsee. Your avatar catches me out every time.

Indie Gala giving away 250,000 Uriel's Chasm Keys

Jesus, that is a lot of keys.

Check to see if you win!

lol

zkylon

zkylewd
k everyone was being useless and not telling me if claire was any good so i bought it

we'll see

lone survivor was amazing

FauX

I didnt knew Ghostbusters Game returned to Steam, or it never went away? Please inform me from my misunderstanding.

PD.- Bought it!

Dr Dogg

Bad Rats on offer all week and Valkiria Chronicles getting a PEGI rating for PC? Asides from the earlier, shitty day that's a great start to the week. Granted the release date was 2 weeks ago but eh I guess keep your peepers peeled.

Hands up who doesn't own Bad Rats yet (nothing sinister, honest).

iosefe

Shadownet I hate you

http://puu.sh/csZwh/4bff5db65e.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
hue
[quote="BernardoOne, post: 136136959"]Music Creator 6 + Z3TA+2 Bundle is 6$ bucks on Russia. Holy crap. Buying that.

also

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PxmvhTX.png

HOLY SHIT GIVE IT TO ME NOW

10/16? what?

iosefe

i forgot to save my livestream from when i streamed Bad Rats...

also, i'm thinking of doing a Birthday stream of Secret of the Magic crystal. i got it the other day, but feel it's best played on a special occasion. not sure at what point i'll do it yet, though, probably early is in the day

Kuroyume

Banned
Soundtrack for Electronic Super Joy, not game.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Electronic Super Joy: Groove City Soundtrack -- MB-569A73586746F5F9 - Taken by Deques. 1 entrants total.
Zafehouse: Diaries -- MB-23954F1D8D811D3C - Taken by TheAutomator. 2 entrants total.

t1414436936z1.png

mpx4qpu2off.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom