• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
What rank is GabeN?

Rank 1 on steam, rank 854 on the "richest people on earth" list. He is too smart to even care about badges or cards.

Probably.
Speaking of GOG, they're adding a new publisher in 22 hours and change.
It's lucasarts, right?

Seeing how Disney just farted out every quasi-modern game they own onto Steam, I'd say that's a good guess.

Ruruja

Sorry if this has been discussed and I completely missed it, but I went on to Groupees today and I have 3 "Give Back" bundles that were all activated on September 27th for $0.

I'm guessing this was a bundle Groupees gave to its customers? Looks like the keys are different in each of the 3 bundles too.

Sorry if this has been discussed and I completely missed it, but I went on to Groupees today and I have 3 "Give Back" bundles that were all activated on September 27th for $0.

I'm guessing this was a bundle Groupees gave to its customers? Looks like the keys are different in each of the 3 bundles too.

That's correct, it's a "thank you" bundle from Groupees.

Hey STEAMGaf: which mouse did you post in this thread?
41O17f0BfDL._SY355_.jpg

The king, although I'm thinking of getting either a wireless Sensei or Razer Ouroboros soon.

Ruruja

Mr Flibble's very cross.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ruruja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Borealis -- MB-B1680CE21332BD0B - Taken by Sarcasm

Can you buy a season pass without owning the game? Tempted to get the Advanced Warfare one while it's still region free, but I don't want to grab the game until later this week.

Asgaro

So, in case Rockstar would be releasing the GTA San Andreas "remaster" today, would we be seeing it by now already?
Or do we still have a chance to see it in 45 minutes? Since I remember that being the time that new sales come up in the Summer/Winter/you_name_it Steam sales.

madjoki

So, in case Rockstar would be releasing the GTA San Andreas "remaster" today, would we be seeing it by now already?
Or do we still have a chance to see it in 45 minutes? Since I remember that being the time that new sales come up in the Summer/Winter/you_name_it Steam sales.

Steam already updated. There's currently one hour less difference due to EU moving from summer time earler than US.

Turfster

It should have been 20 minutes ago.
The US wants to be a special snowflake and doesn't DST with the rest of us until next week.

After finding out about that Dragon Age: Inquisition Special Edition can be had for 45 bucks. Damn I hate buying anything from Origin. I couldn't help myself. That's it. No more games this year and no more additions to my wishlist.

Until things pop up for sale that are on my wishlist.

one of us

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is it just me or is the only great game Telltale actually made The Walking Dead? (and I don't actually think it was great)

The Wolf Among Us was one of my favorite games I've played this year.

I dont mean to derail the steam talk but I need somewhere to vent and I figured this would be good to do it because people at least semi-know me here. Im sorry and please dont ban me mods

So when I said I wanted to drop out of school to play fallout, I was only joking about the fallout part. This is my first semester here since Im a transfer student and I just realized school isn't making me happy. I know its not supposed to make me happy but it's hard for me to go through it. Im not doing great in classes and dont really have friends up here. It's really hard for me to socialize with new people, especially with people I dont really see bits of myself in. Im not really the social type period which is why im always on gaf. Im currently studying sociology and I feel like that's not going to take me anywhere. It doesnt help that Im clinically depressed and its hard for me to see the good in anything. I do want to be a social worker but that requires grad school and well I cant even make it out of undergrad. I was so hyped when I got in because I really didnt expect to get in and just applied on a whim. Now its down the shitter. I was just on the phone with my girlfriend, bawling my eyes out because I dont know what to do. I think I want to do something with computers but want to go back to cc to do so. I think I realized a college environment just really isnt for me. Im just so lost. I'd feel like such a failure if I did drop out. Im the only one of my friend group to make it to college and they all want to see my finish. I saw all of them a couple weeks back and they were genuinely happy for me I dont want to let them down nor my parents but just being in this environment is really triggering to my depression. I sound like a fucking quitter but I cant do it

Inb4 git gud.

sorry again. please feel free to skip this post of bitching and continue the steam talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom