• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Is it thread worthy? I've never made a thread. The thought of it is scary.

I searched but couldn't find a thread made about it.

NeoGAF has a large American membership so you would be wise to wait until they are awake if you want your thread to be widely noticed.

Haunted

NeoGAF has a high American membership so you would be wise to wait until they are awake if you want your thread to be widely noticed.
Or you just make the thread whenever and make sure to bump it once for the yanks.

Then it doesn't get past 50 posts and you cry yourself to sleep.

Derp

NeoGAF has a large American membership so you would be wise to wait until they are awake if you want your thread to be widely noticed.
Oh damn. I think it's too late for that.

Okay if someone could bump it when team 'Murica wakes up, that would be awesome ;D

Or you just make the thread whenever and make sure to bump it once for the yanks.

Then it doesn't get past 50 posts and you cry yourself to sleep.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=920194

Bt50S-bIMAAXu9F.jpg:large

Milamber

Why not even a single one of you mentioned Skies of Arcadia?
I've had the GC version ready to be played on Dolphin for years now, but I'm waiting for Sega to re-release it on Steam so that someone will mod out the random encounters ratio, replacing it with a fixed 0, to finally allow me to freely explore the best game world ever without those motherfucking ghost-ish enemies with 300% evade popping up every other second.

EDIT: Skies of Arcadia = best RPG (J AND C) ever.

*cough* I must have invisibility turned on.

Arthea

guys, when VC releases and sells gangbusters, we need to have another petition for Atlus games going, I begin to think it's not impossible to get SMT and Persona games on steam, at least older ones.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Oh man, the original Sam & Max Hit the Road is fantastic. You people are in for a treat. I replay it (along with the Monkey Island 1 & 2, Day of the Tentacle and Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis) all the time.

63FA8A4F6.gif

Knurek

Oh man, the original Sam & Max Hit the Road is fantastic. You people are in for a treat. I replay it (along with the Monkey Island 1 & 2, Day of the Tentacle and Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis) all the time.

You know, one day I may be able to replay Indy4 and not choose the Team path.
One day...

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/525847243765448704

Has this been posted anywhere yet? Any thread on this? Dorito Pope planning something with Bethesda. Assuming it's some sought of VGX thing.

Half Life 3 confirmed?
No but seriously. It could be the game that starts with F and ends with 4... The one that shall not be named...

I think its either the new Doom, or the other title Bethesda Studios is working on that isn't Fallout or Elder Scrolls. Don't know what it is beyond the rumored return something that haven't done this century.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I must be only one that always had 0 interest in Sam and Max...
I blame my lack of interest in comics in general.

I didn't even know it was a comic when I first played it back in the day, it's just a fantastic point and click game. I have a signed hardback copy of Surfin' the Highway now though, jumped on that when Telltale offered it through their site.

Nethaniah

Eh, are we playing a same game? I finished BD long ago and don't remember anything especially bad about that. Just annoyed that using gamepad doesn't automatically change button symbols.

Like i said, it has no real mouse controls due to it emulating an analog stick, if you have ever played a normal third or even first person shooter the difference should be obvious.

The content shows potential but the game plays even worse than deadly premonition.

gngf123

If SEGA wanted to do something interesting and completely out of left field, they could release SMT 1&2 on Steam. SMT1 with the translation from the IOS version, can't remember if SMT2 iOS is out in the west yet.

That would be pretty sweet.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think its either the new Doom, or the other title Bethesda Studios is working on that isn't Fallout or Elder Scrolls. Don't know what it is beyond the rumored return something that haven't done this century.

Doom seems likely. The beta can't be all that far off.

I know these are buried and forgotten but I really hope they release Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine and Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Can anyone tell me if there's any issues ordering DA: Inquisition from Cdkeys for an Australian Origin user?

I bought Lords of the Fallen for a great price and I'm also thinking of grabbing the new COD.

Derp

Yeah, it's XCOM. There was a bunch of different wallpapers that all had snowglobes with scenes from the featured games in the sale, the surgeon simulator one is good too:
Wasn't XCOM Enemy Unknown or something recently on sale? Should i have bought it? Love the art style, but not a fan of turn based stuff.

Yeah that was my thinking... If only Geoff specified whether it was Bethesda Game Studios or Bethesda Softworks.

bjaelke

Wasn't XCOM Enemy Unknown or something recently on sale? Should i have bought it? Love the art style, but not a fan of turn based stuff.

You can still pick it up for free as part of the Golden Joystick voting reward. Offer ends today if I'm not mistaken.

JaseC

Can anyone tell me if there's any issues ordering DA: Inquisition from Cdkeys for an Australian Origin user?

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/dragon-age-inquisition-pc-cd-key-origin

I bought Lords of the Fallen for a great price and I'm also thinking of grabbing the new COD.

The only issue is that the site isn't an authorised reseller and so there exists the possibility that the key will be revoked. Just use a VPN to buy the game from the Mexican/Indian store.

Jadax

I suddenly have this weird urge to cross the 300 games owned mark...so buying up all the complete/franchise packs - should I wait for the xmas sale or buy them off traders now?

Yeah that was my thinking... If only Geoff specified whether it was Bethesda Game Studios or Bethesda Softworks.

Since the 3 women he is pictured with work directly with Softworks, thats what I assume.

JaseC

I have Tunnelbear. How do I switch which store I'm on in Origin?

Well, for starters, you'll want to use another VPN service as TunnelBear doesn't have servers in either region. ;) Beyond that, just visit the Origin website while connected and you'll be automatically redirected.

Tizoc

63FA8A4F6.gif

I shall make a discussion thread for this game once its up on GOG unless someone wants to make an OT?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I must be only one that always had 0 interest in Sam and Max...
I blame my lack of interest in comics in general.
I haven't read the comics either, but the TT game was great. If anything, the game made me want to read them. Same deal with The Darkness, I want to read it now.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

63FA8A4F6.gif

I can't tell if this is a controversial thing to say but
Sam&Max Hit the Road is by far the best Adventure game of all time.
Better than Atlantis, better than MI 1,2&3 even better than Day of the Tentacle.
I love this game so damn much.

I use a paid one, so that wouldnt be a problem.

Thats about 50 Euro...
Wonder why its that expensive there.

Nuuvem has it for ~31€ or 39$

r3n4ud

Couple Extras
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (r3n4ud, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Zafehouse Diaries -- MB-D621C1DE824CB077 - Taken by Sarcasm
Big Brain Wolf -- MB-EBCD2958CC08A475 - Taken by louiedog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom