• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

Yeah, I didn't go for the cheap AMD keys, then preordered it, then the AMD keys got the TF2 items and now this price mistake. Bad timing all around.

Don't feel bad man, this is totally out of the blue. As it was mentioned, the game isn't even on sale. Weird price glitch.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
In the process of buying.

It would have been a better idea to buy a bunch of gift copies and then sell them. If Sega fixes the error within the next 10-15 minutes, you're probably going to have to refund more than a few people and PayPal always places a "temporary hold" on refunds that usually lasts around a week.

Zeknurn

fantomena. You're going to get far more requests than you can handle since you will get throttled pretty quick. I'd probably remove it before you have to turn down 50+ people.

It's nice of you to hook up people though.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Alien Isolation just can't catch a break with these pricing errors.

Got my copy of the game when those AMD Gold Tokens were accidentally being sold for $1 a while back.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Alien: Isolation Digital Deluxe Edition (2) -- MB-F798A6E61B7A4786 - Taken by ctw0e. 41 entrants total.
Alien: Isolation Digital Deluxe Edition (1) -- MB-6E4CC738B052AD65 - Taken by Dimitri2401. 36 entrants total.

t1414516199z1.png

sperm-whale-600.jpg

Village

Yo steam duders, got a question for you all.

Had to whipe my entire computer, its clean. Re downloading steam games.

Does anyone here know a good program to use a ps3 controller on a pc, I know the one i was using previously was suboptimal even with the add on, motionjoy.

is there anything else

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Are you secretly happy Mr.TEW? :p

No, I'm not on the silly Evil Within versus Alien Isolation bandwagon (I know your teasing~). While it's true that I personally enjoy Evil Within more, I am a enthusiast for a genre. It's great for price saving, but bad for investments in future horror game entries and the team who made Alien Isolation.

I welcome and purchase all horror games, my retribution for getting Alien Isolation cheap was buying another copy of the game for a friend for regular price.

MUnited83

For you.
It would have been a better idea to buy a bunch of gift copies and then sell them. If Sega fixes the error within the next 10-15 minutes, you're probably going to have to refund more than a few people and PayPal always places a "temporary hold" on refunds that usually lasts around a week.

This has never happened to me ever, and I did my fair share of refunds.

iosefe

Does anyone here know a good program to use a ps3 controller on a pc, I know the one i was using previously was suboptimal even with the add on, motionjoy.

is there anything else
Good thing you wiped your computer.

SCP server is what you nees

Pakoe

is there anything else

Better DS3

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

is there anything else

I followed this guide and was using my DS3 within minutes. Then about two weeks later I went out and bought an X1 controller.

This has never happened to me ever, and I did my fair share of refunds.

I'm not talking about PayPal placing a temporary hold on the account of the person sending the refunds, but rather the funds the other party receives. Every refund I've ever received has been stuck in limbo for about week -- they're processed from the other person's account immediately but the money doesn't reach my account until PayPal clears it.

Risgroo

Right, I've got four copies of Alien, $8 or four TF2 keys each.
Quote this if you're interested, then we'll do the rest over PM/steam :)
gogogo
EDIT: Gone

Shadownet

Banned
No, I'm not on the silly Evil Within versus Alien Isolation bandwagon (I know your teasing~). While it's true that I personally enjoy Evil Within more, I am a enthusiast for a genre. It's great for price saving, but bad for investments in future horror game entries and the team who made Alien Isolation.

Just teasing you :3 Also, did Dreadout Episode/Part 2 came out yet? I remember playing Part 1 and it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom