• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Just checking to see if Stump added this piece of shit to the piece of shit lists since I noticed it was dropped into the be mine 15 bundle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ku: Shroud Of The Morrigan -- MB-D2F21351EA828CBD - Taken by Catshade

Stump... I'm disappoint.

D3RANG3D

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-18780CF163686B0F - Taken by maneil99

Repost.

Haunted

PSA: Dungeon of the Endless is pretty fucking good, despite the name. Mechanically and strategically interesting. Gorgeous pixel art style. Recommended.

I love how much time I spend following games, and yet there's still always something new around the corner that manages to surprise and blindside me. Halfway and Xibalba earlier this year, Hand of Fate just recently, and now this.

user237

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Zafehouse: Diaries -- MB-07BEB3CECE485691 - Taken by adriano999. 1 entrants total.

t1414553041z1.png

zombie game for somebody

zkylon

zkylewd
tomb raider is not a bad example because the actual game had none of that shit, she was fine (and I dont mean fine as in "damn you look fine" >_>)
oh yeah like i said i didn't really play it, it's just the impression i got

Just finished The Last of Us. Game was seriously amazing. Excellent soundtrack, excellent gameplay, etc. Only negative for me was
dat ending. Was expecting a little more than 'ride off to the sunset'.

Really good stuff.
yeah the last of us is very good, i did the mistake of playing it just a few weeks before i finally caved in and bought an hdtv (hdtvs are pretty expensive in argieland)

i feel like i should replay it some day

Femshep in ME3 is definitely not hidden, she even got her own trailers.
yeah i don't remember so much but if u say so sounds like prolly the best thing bioware did with me3

MUnited83

For you.
No. BlazeRush.

In the blazerush forums a developer said there is no online coop. The store page says there is 8 player online multiplayer.

Multiplayer is definitely there. There's a server list, join and hosting options, and even a invite friend system.

By the dev saying that there is no online coop I assume he means that you can't play the campaign with online players, just with local ones. You can still create online races/matches.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No. BlazeRush.

In the blazerush forums a developer said there is no online coop. The store page says there is 8 player online multiplayer.

It seems to me that the dev misunderstood the question to mean "Can online players join local games?" That or co-op and MP are distinctly different modes, but the store page makes no mention of this being the case.

Edit: Oh, campaign co-op. I didn't realise there was a campaign.

abracadaver

Multiplayer is definitely there. There's a server list, join and hosting options, and even a invite friend system.

By the dev saying that there is no online coop I assume he means that you can't play the campaign with online players, just with local ones. You can still create online races/matches.

I see. Thanks. Time to buy it then.

jwhit28

I hate when all the DLC for a game combined cost more than the GotY or Complete Edition that comes with all the DLC.

For example, if you own Civ V it cost $60 just to buy God and Kings and Brave New World, or you can pay $50 for the Complete Edition. Why not adjust the prices of DLC?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Do I need to play the first Amnesia to appreciate A Machine for Pigs? And is it straight up horror or more atmospheric?

No. The games share the same universe but there is no overlap with regard to the characters and setting (think Portal and Half-Life 2).

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (davepoobond, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Risk of Rain key 1 -- MB-FA49619AF37BD18B - Taken by creamsugar
Risk of Rain key 2 -- MB-570891A8A1B8577D - Taken by 3chopl0x
Teleglitch: Die More Edition key 1 -- MB-E5FE9B83541C1BF7 - Taken by Htown
Risk of Rain key 3 -- MB-2D46F977621B9C49 - Taken by Baust
Teleglitch: Die More Edition key 2 -- MB-550FAF2DE51A3B94 - Taken by Darknight

i know a ton of these are going out, so its not restrictive. take it if you need it

Mokoi

Banned
Got Payday 2 installed, let's see how this is...

Payday 2 was giving me weird visual issues or maybe it was just me seeing things not really there. Hmm can't think of a correct word, but I would have to say it had this fuzzy look about it. Didn't bother to mess with my video settings though, so maybe an option in there would of fixed it.

Deitus

Is there anyone left who somehow didn't get a copy of Risk of Rain yet today?
ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Deitus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Risk of Rain -- MB-09C8A970C3A38837 - Taken by Mokoi. 4 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #3 -- MB-1744910C99E68804 - Taken by Vazduh. 7 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #4 -- MB-C39F539F975BFEEF - Taken by xeris. 5 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-AF75C08E3E00D7CB - Taken by Htown. 2 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #2 -- MB-8C6F70C9163FB2CC

t1414565881z1.png

tmarg

Risk of Rain is fun but it is really hard. Holy crap.

I think it's a lot more luck based than people let on. I picked it up during the summer sale, and while I've only played a few rounds of it, I got absolutely wrecked the first ~5 games, and then the one after that I apparently got the right combination of items, because my game went about two and a half hours.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-37FE03D7A6494D02 - Taken by Tesseract

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-EAFFC0611823C70D - Taken by xeris

Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom