• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
greenlight 12 bundle already paid for it, because Final Dusk is in it!

unfortunately it's still not greenlit! what's a shame (._.)

That looks pretty adorable and maybe decent. I'll vote for it.

all that hype before the bundle was released. the novelist and double dragon neon....... :(

DDN just wasn't going to happen in the first place. But not having the Novelist was one of the reasons I don't like it, along with not liking the rewards.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
greenlight 12 bundle already paid for it, because Final Dusk is in it!

unfortunately it's still not greenlit! what's a shame (._.)

Well, everything on Greenlight will be on Steam eventually. I expected the store update to coincide with Greenlight being given the boot, but one step at a time, apparently.

GMG have got Batman Arkham Origins for £3.74

Does anyone know if it still has bugs? I remember reading that it is a bit rough in terms of glitches and bugs.

An edit just before I post: It looks like the problems still exist according to some Steam reviews. I don't know whether to bother or not.

dex3108

GMG have got Batman Arkham Origins for £3.74

Does anyone know if it still has bugs? I remember reading that it is a bit rough in terms of glitches and bugs.

An edit just before I post: It looks like the problems still exist according to some Steam reviews. I don't know whether to bother or not.

I finished main game and SP DLC without any major issues.

Arthea

I'll vote for it, but this will not be the final time you'll hear from me.

if a game is bad or never released, you'll sue me? (><)

edited: if I will get sued for every greenlight game I pimped... I'll spend the rest of my life and then some in jail!
oh horror (><)

Holy fucking shit at Jazzpunk, it's
emot-barf.gif
/ 10.

The mouse smoothing (which I turned off and it's still like you are ice skating) and extreeeeemely low FOV made me sea sick in seconds. Apparently I am not the only one:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1xpna1/jazz_punk_has_some_weird_fov_and_mouse_smoothing/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/250260/discussions/0/522730700174478013/ etc
O BLAAAARGH, brb, puking in the toilet.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The Evil Within 1.5 GB patch, three things I immediately noticed, on the Options menu they have added an option for 30 or 60fps (will have to see the options stability if they made 60fps more stable), they added a v-sync option, and they added an option to turn 'cinema mode' on or off, I would assume this is to remove black bars but have not tested yet.

didamangi

Looks like they just pushed a patch for The Evil Within.

Hope they fix automatic downloading on the client soon, have to manually update it from the download menu.

Sometimes it even stop downloading games by itself, no fun when you're preloading all night just to found out steam pauses your download for no reason and the preload stops at 10%.

The Evil Within 1.5 GB patch, three things I immediately noticed, on the Options menu they have added an option for 30 or 60fps (will have to see the options stability if they made 60fps more stable), they added a v-sync option, and they added an option to turn 'cinema mode' on or off, I would assume this is to remove black bars but have not tested yet.

That's a pretty good first patch.

Arthea

What doujin bundle?

rumoured groupees Doujin bundle being up for preorder tomorrow.

also indiegala Halloween bundle is up:
* Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
* Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
* Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
* Real Horror Stories Ultimate Edition
* Curse: The Eye of Isis
* Paranormal
* Dead Hungry Diner
* eversion
* CAPSULE
* + 2 Bonus Steam Games to unlock on 3rd Nov

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan -- MB-23CD250011D93B2B - Taken by AlphaProspector
Project Temporality -- MB-3BA17E0E48A79AAD - Taken by darkchewie
Darkstone -- MB-7F3ACDAA07A39213 - Taken by Aaron
Orbital Gear -- MB-8F1AF5D35827A8A0 - Taken by Dusk Golem
Voyage: Journey to the Moon -- MB-DADAD92E1774005C - Taken by nightstorm
Braveland -- MB-2B063E3B74A1F52E - Taken by Catshade
Ethan: Meteor Hunter -- MB-4E0914B07BA58A74 - Taken by Sendou
Spy Fox in Dry Cereal -- MB-BD9043C65A467ECB - Taken by nja

Newblade

* Paranormal
* Dead Hungry Diner
* eversion
* CAPSULE

Eversion is great and Capsule looks intriguing. The others... not so much.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

* Paranormal
* Dead Hungry Diner
* eversion
* CAPSULE

Rhiannon is decent, it's kind of slow, but a fairly competent horror point and click. Overcast is bad, Sang-Froid is actually good but been in a bajillion bundles already, Dead Hunger is meh, Real Horror Stories is garbage its the Bad Rats of horror games basically

However, Curse: The Eye of Isis is actually a pretty solid Resident Evil clone with an Egyptian theme, Paranormal is a fairly interesting 'I'm in a haunted house and spooks are happening' game with good randomization and is interesting enough, Eversion is great and best to play knowing as little as you can about the game beforehand, CAPSULE I have not played or heard much about but it looks interesting.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I actually really want Capsule, wasn't really interested in the others though. Wonder if I should just wait for a Capsule sale.

Arthea

I actually like Dead Hungry Diner, you should give it a chance. It's a fun little game and can be played in very short sessions if need be, also you can safely leave it for months, come back and get in without problems again, I've done this.

I keep getting Visual C++ errors when hooking up my Xbone controller. Any way to fix that? I've tried reinstalling C++,but that didn't work.

The lack of updates to FFXIII, despite glaring issues, do not inspire confidence for XIII-2/LR/XV.
Not like Square-Enix set a good track record with all the other Final Fantasy ports also being shit.

But hey, us PC gamers gotta send a big corporation the message (through blind purchases) that a wildly popular franchise is wanted on the largest gaming platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom