• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at my wish list, The Novelist is 70% off, I Am Alive is 75%, RE 6 is 60% off and the Batman games are 75% off.

Thank god there were games missing from the list.

Arthea

Everybody buy Sanitarium, I'm dead serious, it's a must play game.

edited: Dreadout is only -33% tho, I expected more to be fair

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
they better still be adding games

A Vampyre Story is 80% of btw

zkylon

zkylewd
You, and everyone else in this thread for the matter, should watch Hannibal.
already did. i like it cos it has blood and stuff in it but mostly because i'm in love with mads mikkelsen's deliciously unique face

Even Geralt thinks Witcher is a horrible game

I do like Witcher
it was worse when that bug happened on hookers cos they'd run up to you and tell you like "you wanna have a good time" and then have creepy as fuck scream faces

yay, just as i'm playing it

seems like they nerfed teleportation, which makes sense cos that thing was pretty op

Zeboyd doing the VC port?

kz6cjQ1.png
20 bucks is really nice

pretty exciting

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

JustinBB7

Might pick up binding of isaac, but I'm not exactly looking to play it for 100+ hours, howlongtobeat says main story is about 10, and if you do extra stuff it can take about 36 hours.

Is that accurate? How can you play it for 100+ hours anyway?

Checked out the Halloween sale. Blackwell Bundle is 50% off. "Oh cool," I say to myself, "maybe that means Blackwell Epiphany will finally get a decent sale too." No such luck. Not on sale. Sometimes I think Wadjet Eye doesn't WANT me to play their game.

Anyway, Valkyria Chronicles is very welcome on Steam, but I found this bizarre:

This Strategy RPG was a critical success, garnering a whopping 86% on Metacritic and even earned a Guinness World Record in 2010 for being the best Strategy RPG on PS3.

Why is there even a World Record for this? Guinness seems less and less relevant every year.

Grief.exe

Might pick up binding of isaac, but I'm not exactly looking to play it for 100+ hours, howlongtobeat says main story is about 10, and if you do extra stuff it can take about 36 hours.

Is that accurate? How can you play it for 100+ hours anyway?

It's an action-roguelike, the game is pure gameplay. The story is essentially non-existent, the amount of content based on the different characters and random elements will take you around 100 hours to complete.

Costume Quest 2 is 50% off. Haven't been following it and don't know if there's some kind of loyalty discount, but that seems a bit too cheap?

Checked out the Halloween sale. Blackwell Bundle is 50% off. "Oh cool," I say to myself, "maybe that means Blackwell Epiphany will finally get a decent sale too." No such luck. Not on sale. Sometimes I think Wadjet Eye doesn't WANT me to play their game.

Actually, Blackwell Epiphany is 50% off too :p

Turfster

Not going to lie, I was rushing to post it before you. :p

Oh I didn't even know about this because I hated Payday 2 and don't care about it.
Not helping me like you more, you piece of shit game =p

Also, Ubi, I'm never going to play your shitty doggy washing game at this rate =p

Also also, SEGA, you might want to reread your Valkyria Chronicles blurb. There's 3 errors in the first sentence alone.

Dr Dogg

Is it region locked though?

No idea I saw it pop up in the store just as I was shutting y browser down so quickly posted it here.

€20 is $25.23 though. Take that!

Anyway, it's not a problem, since VC with the DLC is worth €50.

Well all is right in the world now and VC and the game aren't stuck on the PS3. Actually I think the price for the 4 DLC packs alone is more than what the Steam price is at the moment.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Knock Knoc in the $1 tier? bought it day 1 and barely played it

...why do we buy indie games again? >_>

The RE games have been cheaper in previous sales and will probably be cheaper during the Winter sale right? RE6 and Revelations are two that I've been watching. How low do you think for the Winter sale this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom