• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

Speaking of Valkyria Chronicles

http://store.steampowered.com/app/294860/

Edit: Wooo -10% off promo too.
I did my part.

YMMYDub.gif

Corpekata

Banned
That season pass thing has to be a mistake. I don't think anyone would have the gall to cut it in half before any of the content has even been released.

Nyoro SF

GAF - sell me on this game. I've not played the PS3 version and don't even really know what it's about.

It's a strategy game that also involves 3D movement.

Also if you buy it, it's confirmed that you're sending SEGA a message that you want more ports from SEGA's library to PC.

Phew. Haven't checked the thread since this morning since I'm on my Univerity's library working on my final project… I thought the sale was starting in an hour! Damn you USA for not switching to Daylight savings already :(

I was planning to go home soon to be ready for any potential price mistakes, but I guess I'll stay here a little longer. Fingers crossed!

swx

take it

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart -- MB-943BE392CDF9CFE1 - Taken by Purkake4

Dr Dogg

GAF - sell me on this game. I've not played the PS3 version and don't even really know what it's about.

Do you like SRPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics and more closely Fire Emblem? Do you like tactical games like XCOM? Or you could go through Durante's excellent OT from back in the vaults. I'm just on my way out of the office but I'll try and plonk down something more thorough when I get in.

Khronico

Excited to play Valkyria Chronicles. I have a ps3 but every time I tried to find a copy of VC it was either sold out everywhere or marked up because of rarity. It will be nice to get a reasonably priced copy
During the winter sale
. Also native desktop res and probably 60fps will be gorgeous.

Turfster

Fuck it, halloween sale is not a nice view but the stupid search page.

Daily King's Bounty Dark Side 50% off
Weekend deal
  • Watch_Dogs 40% off AND STILL 36€ are you shitting me Ubi?
  • Transistor 50% off

Ruruja

So does this mean they've definitely got rid of the 'sales' layout? Because it was a hell of lot better than this big list they have now.

Toki767

Welp.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Toki767, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-3B41B777D0DE725A - Taken by KainXVIII. 138 entrants total.

t1414774867z1.png

Oh god, my wallet's already packing up.
You did it, Grief.exe. You and the other guys that pushed it.

Nothing is done until we see Bayonetta and Vanquish...

good price. I'm probably going to day one this to show my support.

I have zero interest in VC but will buy for +1 at some point to support Sega, I suppose.

I did this and right at the second I accepted payment the price bumped up to the normal one. :(

Oh, come now. No frowns. You gave more money to one of the best developers on the planet. There's no sadness in that.

Toki767

Reposting for new page. Whoever wins this better play it. Fantastic game.
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Toki767, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-3B41B777D0DE725A - Taken by KainXVIII. 138 entrants total.

t1414774867z1.png

FloatOn

Fuck it, halloween sale is not a nice view but the stupid search page.

Daily King's Bounty Dark Side 50% off
Weekend deal
  • Watch_Dogs 40% off AND STILL 36€ are you shitting me Ubi?
  • Transistor 50% off

Transistor is really tempted. Not sure when I'll have a chance to play anything.

I just started demon's souls :/

So does this mean they've definitely got rid of the 'sales' layout? Because it was a hell of lot better than this big list they have now.

In some ways I actually prefer the ease and sortability of this simple list system. When they do it the other way they just randomly are placed and if I am interested in a game, click on it, find I don't care then go back, the list is jumbled again.

edit:
And it didn't take me nearly as long as it would have to decide there isn't really anything at all I am willing to spend money on in this list... saved me probably 10 minutes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom