• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sega is so based. Will day 1 VC.

Risk of Rain is kinda brutal, enemies spawn like crazy and I barely do any damage. Reached stage 2 and 2-hit-killed by a magma worm. Gotta figure out how not to suck.

Sega is so based. Will day 1 VC.

Risk of Rain is kinda brutal, enemies spawn like crazy and I barely do any damage. Reached stage 2 and 2-hit-killed by a magma worm. Gotta figure out how not to suck.

Once you get the hang of it, the game is quite addictive. One of my only 100% completions!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
2014-10-30_17-19-18.jpg

He got the press release:

That's a good price. I might end up buying it just because it's a Sega published RPG, and buying means that we'll be proving that RPGs have a place in the PC game market, which could lead to more ports.

And we all know what else Sega owns that's RPG related.

ShinMegamiTenseiLogo.png

And suddenly I became more interested in the asscreed again. Though it's still asscreed, so this element of the game's probably going to leave much to be desired.

Phinor

It isn't officially affiliated with any publishers.

Edit: Rebellion posted a list of digital retailers it sends Sniper Elite 3 keys to. If the store you're eyeing isn't listed, there's a good chance it's just reselling retail keys.

That's the problem for both customers and publishers. That list doesn't even start to cover stores selling legit, publisher delivered digital games. Right away I can say it's missing at least five different legit Finnish stores. Stores, that the publisher might not have even heard of, because the keys go through affiliates.

I can probably figure out if a local site is legit or not just by reputation and with whom they are associated with (and general knowledge of the Internet), but most people probably wouldn't know any better between a legit site, and a cd key site that happens to NOT have a name like "cdkeyshere.com" (also, most people don't care either way). It's becoming even harder to figure out between a legit and non-legit site because there are now properly localized (ie. in this case in Finnish) cd key sites. Sure, some sites use poor google translations, but there are very professionally translated sites also.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this Clandestine game looks interesting

anyway, come on good dreadout and obscure deals!

edit: awesome price on Valk. locked I assume?

agniswarm

Banned
Got the key of skyrim now $3 and another 3 from the store credit..!!

So 4 skyrim for around $4(including tax)...nice..! if anyone needs a copy send me a message..I have 4 left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom