• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
home is an easy-to-recommend, cool little game. a bit scary but nothing too crazy and i like how it never makes any pretenses of your decisions actually mattering about anything that isn't your views on the main character (unlike certain other so called adventure games). i really liked it

knock knock should also be interesting if maybe a bit too obtuse for regular people. this game actually scared the crap out of me for some reason. probably cos it's like the first game after limbo i've ever bothered to play with lights out and headphones on (an experience that i won't repeat lol).

What if it's another FF13 level port?
well i didn't play ff13 but considering how bad dark souls 1's port was and how much i loved every second of it i really don't care

hopefully it won't be more work for durante, that's all i'm hoping for. the poor guy

obligatory fuck you sega post brought to you by the anteater

4i0CePl.jpg
Ask people from NA or EU to help you get it, ACRTAG and all.

Don't know if it's a mistake, but you can use the Adult Swim 50% off coupon with Super House of Dead Ninjas, leaving its price at a measly 0.70€. Nice!

Won't buy anyways, what if it's on the 1$ tier of another bundle some day?

Ronik

Heads up, if you received Adult Swim/Dejobaan coupons earlier this week, you could get Monster Loves You! for 80 cents and Super House of Dead Ninjas for 70 cents.

Messiah

ModBot said:
Instructions for Messiah:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Messiah, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sanitarium -- MB-8EF53D432A699E33 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe. 24 entrants total.

t1414690327z1.png
Enjoy!

MattyG

Banned
I'm gonna buy the first Amnesia for $5 right now, but do you guys think the deals will change at any point? I don't want to spend 5 right now and then find out there's daily deals or something like the winter sales. There's probably nothing like that since it's just a weekend, but I figured it was worth seeing what you guys thought.

And is The Room really worth buying? I keep seeing people recommend it but wasn't it originally an iOS game or something?
Oh hai Mark.

zkylon

zkylewd
i hope someone makes a mod to remove the white vignetting in valkyria chronicles tho

i'm usually hell bent on keeping stuff as close as possible to the creators' ideal but that shit looks so so bad

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm gonna buy the first Amnesia for $5 right now, but do you guys think the deals will change at any point? I don't want to spend 5 right now and then find out there's daily deals or something like the winter sales. There's probably nothing like that since it's just a weekend, but I figured it was worth seeing what you guys thought.

$5 is the sale price, so it won't go lower (this sale)

Kaper

Knock Knoc in the $1 tier? bought it day 1 and barely played it

...why do we buy indie games again? >_>

I feel your pain. I played the Eterium demo and enjoyed it, so I bought the game day 1. A couple months later the game was part of a bundle and I'd only put 2 hrs on record. Time is the cruelest mistress.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is YATAGARASU actually out today or mistake? because fuck the halloween sale, thts the real news if so

Dreadout 33% haha. what did I say about 33% yesterday? oh yes

up yours devs

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alone in the Dark is 75%, time to buy, this wont be bundled probably

always wanted to play on consoles so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom