• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulapik

SteamDB says Paranautical just got added to steam https://steamdb.info/app/250580/

Guess that with the guy gone, all problems are over :p

Look! More spares!

ModBot said:
Instructions for kulapik:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kulapik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Baconing -- MB-CCB9677C73B04677 - Taken by DaBargainHunta
Shank -- MB-484D2C9C41658108 - Taken by theMrCravens

zkylon

zkylewd
since it's on sale, gods will be watching turned out to be quite not so awful

like it's actually pretty alright in easy but then it's too easy and normal is too hard and like a game like this should've nailed the difficulty way better

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Removed store name – Paranautical Activity - less than a minute ago
Added store name – Paranautical Activity - 6 minutes ago

probably has to do with this (from giantbomb):

UPDATE: Maulbeck has departed Code Avarice, the small studio behind Paranautical Activity. He's sold his stake in the company, and would receive no profits from Paranautical Activity sales in the future, according to a statement released just now.

Vuze

probably has to do with this:

UPDATE: Maulbeck has departed Code Avarice, the small studio behind Paranautical Activity. He's sold his stake in the company, and would receive no profits from Paranautical Activity sales in the future, according to a statement released just now.

This is sooo Phil Fish 2.0 lol

MUnited83

For you.
probably has to do with this:

Sounds reasonable. The game is actually quite fun so it would be nice if it returns.

Nzyme32

Without knowing how things work on Valve's end, it's pointless to speculate.

They may need to relist just to do some database cleanup, or any of a number of other plausible scenarios.

That was my thought, just looking at the list now, seems a few other titles had the same thing happen. Hope Mike doesn't light up about it.....

onionfrog

PSA: Korra resolution seems to be capped to 1080 like MGS Rising.
Does it only support certain predefined monitor resolutions too?

I could only play MGS Rising at 720p windowed since it didn't support 1600x1200.

Also, I'm assuming its region locked? I know everything going forward is going to be, but the sub was created a while ago...

MUnited83

For you.
Does it only support certain predefined monitor resolutions too?

I could only play MGS Rising at 720p windowed since it didn't support 1600x1200.

Also, I'm assuming its region locked? I know everything going forward is going to be, but the sub was created a while ago...
Not sure, I'm playint it at 768p and it works fine.
No region locks.(its around 9 russiabucks)

When you change resolutions the game will automatically do it btw, no confirmation or anything. So you can't go to the max resolution automatically, you have to "jump" in resolutions until you get there. That's quite amateurish, but oh well.

Dr Dogg

Ok hypothetical decision time peeps. Say Sega agree to port Bayonetta to PC but are only going to do the minimum work required and bring over the PS3 port and locked to 1280x720 as the resolution with no extra bells and whistles. Would you buy it yes or no? Of course a bit more than a yes or no answer, maybe with a bit of justification as to why.

Personally that wouldn't be too much value to me over the 360, PS3 and soon to be WiiU copies that I own to really consider quadruple dipping on something that doesn't sing to the platforms strengths. Though if I didn't own any previous version I would definitely buy it as the game is still cracking even on the PS3 and maybe with a bit of brute force might run at a constant 60hz update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom