• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there any way you can check to see if you can get a 2nd copy? Like where do you look?

If you activated a retail key, start installing the game, view your key and see if it matches the key you bought outside of Steam.

I support all deserving games :)

Also, I can't sleepo tonight because my dog, following God knows what, scratched all my car. Now I'm awake and here is 4.20 a.m :S

I've played Korra for 4 hours and I've enjoyed it so far, there is a section which I hated until I found out what I was meant to do, but other than that, the game is pretty solid. And I've never watched the show, so I'm judging it as a game.

AsylumX

Quick question... The deal with the extra Dark Souls key is the same as what happened with SSFIV or you have to do something else to get it???

Jawmuncher

I didn't even know they were making a Dead Rising movie. Why?

Rob Riggle as Frank West though? At least we know they aren't trying to play it serious.

It's straight to crackle, dvd type film so it's definitely going to be cheesy.
I see them trying to get the sharknado audience for being over the top.

Deitus

It's straight to crackle, dvd type film so it's definitely going to be cheesy.
I see them trying to get the sharknado audience for being over the top.

Well that's definitely the right tone to go for in a Dead Rising adaptation.

Straight to crackle seems like an odd choice though. Isn't Crackle free? Or do they have a paid version a la Hulu Plus?

Jawmuncher

Well that's definitely the right tone to go for in a Dead Rising adaptation.

Straight to crackle seems like an odd choice though. Isn't Crackle free? Or do they have a paid version a la Hulu Plus?

Sounds like they're trying crackle with ads, then tv (probably syfy) and other stuff.
It's a odd way they plan on releasing it. Think they're using it to test waters.

Shadownet

Banned
If you activated a retail key, start installing the game, view your key and see if it matches the key you bought outside of Steam.

What if the key you redeemed was a Steam key? I don't think it would spit out another Steam key. So unless its a retail key. Chances are you won't get a 2nd copy.

Go see the cd key of the game on Steam, save it somewhere, give it to someone when the change happens. It will either work or not :p

Hmm I'll try that. Thank you.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
so how is F.E.A.R. Online?

Fucking Excellent and Absolutely Recommended.

What if the key you redeemed was a Steam key? I don't think it would spit out another Steam key. So unless its a retail key. Chances are you won't get a 2nd copy.

If you redeemed a regular 5x3 Steam key, then obviously your GFWL key is going to be different, in which case you'll be able to give it out once GFWL keys have been whitelisted.

MUnited83

For you.
That's what we are talking about. You got to cross-check the key you bought and the GFWL key that the game shows on Steam. If they are different, then yes, you will probably get a second copy. If it's the same key, it won't work. Apparently according to Motoki his steam key bought on Amazon is the same as the GFWL one. Might be a specific retailer thing.

-Deimos

Here's a spare Evolve Big Alpha key. Go to evolvegame.com/bigalpha to redeem and use the referral code MonsterExPack along with the key.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (-Deimos, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Evolve Big Alpha Code -- MB-C2CE0B7061B8DDAE - Taken by Casimir. 2 entrants total.

t1413947975z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
someone put Zeli on suicide watch next month when the NPD comes out and Bayo 2 bombed like a motherfucker

Huh, interesting. I have no minimum balance on this account and I keep it pretty low since I only use it for Steam purchases and the like, so hopefully it doesn't ding me at a bad time when I don't have enough. I guess I'll just try to keep it above that for now. Did you ever get charged like a week later or something?
I think I had one time where I was charged 5 days later. It's usually an extra day or two when it happens (which isn't that often). If you're anxious about it I'd probably call your bank. Or Valve if you never had a hold put on for it at all.
Thanks for this. I have a couple that are in need of replacing.

Jawmuncher

someone put Zeli on suicide watch next month when the NPD comes out and Bayo 2 bombed like a motherfucker

Bayonetta 3 Onlive Exclusive.

------

I think someone messed up the rarity on the Tron Backgrounds
Mainly on the Rare and the First common. Rare especially which just screams common background.

Common
fWFc82js0fmoRAP-qOIPu5THSWqfSmTELLqcUywUlj3Hz8JQD_k62zmnzAEbeQUdVBitsTVCj831QvuYDe0T1IlksMQBiXlpxFB4ZbPnM29hIQWVUqULCaRq8Q24UXA2vMI1V4bu9e8EfQTt5tPBLepsZwTTRs7C

Common
fWFc82js0fmoRAP-qOIPu5THSWqfSmTELLqcUywUlj3Hz8JQD_k62zmnzAEbeQUdVBitsTVCj831QvuYDe0T1IlksMQBiXltl1d6bbCwMWE-dlfDBKVfWKBp91ruCyJi6sZnBdLkouNWLQ7nsIHELepsZ2qDUXej

Uncommon
fWFc82js0fmoRAP-qOIPu5THSWqfSmTELLqcUywUlj3Hz8JQD_k62zmnzAEbeQUdVBitsTVCj831QvuYDe0T1IlksMQBiXlolQAoYLa0Y2UwJFSTU_EMXvRo8lC7CyVru5JgVo_g8bhXfw7psIrDLepsZxzQcAp2

Uncommon
fWFc82js0fmoRAP-qOIPu5THSWqfSmTELLqcUywUlj3Hz8JQD_k62zmnzAEbeQUdVBitsTVCj831QvuYDe0T1IlksMQBiXk5yFR_bLTkYTI2cFSVAKVcWqdqoA68CiRguJA0VYHn8uJfLQW95YOVLepsZyGLIhuz

Rare
fWFc82js0fmoRAP-qOIPu5THSWqfSmTELLqcUywUlj3Hz8JQD_k62zmnzAEbeQUdVBitsTVCj831QvuYDe0T1IlksMQBiXloxgUoZrDiYTMycF2VVqMGCPRsrVjuWHVisMQ6BYC0orlXKwjstNHHLepsZ7cqERfs

So I got a D on a midterm. A midterm for my yoga class. A 50 question yoga midterm. Man school just isnt working out for me, this is my second D this semester :(

Turfster

So I got a D on a midterm. A midterm for my yoga class. A 50 question yoga midterm. Man school just isnt working out for me, this is my second D this semester :(

Wow. God bombed the midterm too according to your tag.
Way to go, God.

Edit: Aww, you already fixed it, unknown mod/admin.
Now my thing makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom