• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So I got a D on a midterm. A midterm for my yoga class. A 50 question yoga midterm. Man school just isnt working out for me, this is my second D this semester :(

tumblr_m142jmcKsB1r8a6xoo1_500.gif

Milamber

Meanwhile Derp weeps at doing well on his Yoga exam.

Derp's probably enrolling in a Jump rope class now.

There's Yoga midterms? Is that an American thing, lol?

At first I thought, 'Merika! But then it made sense if he is trying to get an instructors degree. You need to know a lot about the body to not wreck it up for your students. Also he gets a lot of honeys coming his way as an instructor.

Soi-Fong

My Wii U has been sitting in a box since it first came out. Haven't really touched it since. Heck, it's not even updated..

Wondering if it's worth taking out for Bayonetta 2 considering I haven't played the first one..

Turfster

What's wrong with it, anyway? Hopefully you get better soon.

Severe tennis elbow was masked by the other stuff.
Basically, the two bones in my lower arm aren't held in place any more and grind against each other, inflaming the tendons and muscles by grinding and pinching them between them.
Basically, a lot more PT.

Lol I will remember this moment forever. :p how's yoga class? Fun?

Not at all. I thought it'd be relaxing and shit since that's generally the stereotype but I was FUCKING WRONG. I don't think it helps that Im a bigger dude either. We were told to do this pose below and I almost walked the fuck out haha
inb4 I'm told to get gud

670px-Do-the-%22Shoulder-Stand%22-Yoga-Position-Step-6-Version-2.jpg

MattyG

Banned
Yay, The Pre-Sequel has trading cards now!
I think I had one time where I was charged 5 days later. It's usually an extra day or two when it happens (which isn't that often). If you're anxious about it I'd probably call your bank. Or Valve if you never had a hold put on for it at all.
There was definitely a hold on it at one point, because the only reason I noticed was that my account was at like $20 the other day and was at $30 today, and I haven't made a deposit for a couple weeks. I guess they just didn't post the charge or confirm it or something? I'll talk to my bank next time I go in and see what they think. Hopefully Valve doesn't think I'm trying to scam them or anything (I don't think they will, but you never know).

Zeliard

My Wii U has been sitting in a box since it first came out. Haven't really touched it since. Heck, it's not even updated..

Wondering if it's worth taking out for Bayonetta 2 considering I haven't played the first one..

Good news, the first one's included!

Tellaerin

Five Nights at Milamber's: Liberation

Oh man. Now I'm imagining a game where you're this cute female character trying to make it through a five night stay at Milamber's place without getting drawn into any ecchi situations (or as few as possible). As the antagonist, Milamber would constantly be trying to maneuver her into these potentially compromising positions ("innocently" asking her to stand over a hard-to-notice air vent, climb a ladder to get something from a shelf, etc). So you'd have to accomplish these things while denying Milamber his moments of lechery.

"Can you survive Five Nights at Milamber's with your dignity intact?"

Milamber

Oh man. Now I'm imagining a game where you're this cute female character trying to make it through a five night stay at Milamber's place without getting drawn into any ecchi situations (or as few as possible). As the antagonist, Milamber would constantly be trying to maneuver her into these potentially compromising positions ("innocently" asking her to stand over a hard-to-notice air vent, climb a ladder to get something from a shelf, etc). So you'd have to accomplish these things while denying Milamber his moments of lechery.

"Can you survive Five Nights at Milamber's with your dignity intact?"

Or go the full Alien Isolation route and just have me as the Alien running around air vents with a pocket pussy, ready to jump you and take away your dignity.

I'm thinking of re-installing Borderlands 2 and just amass golden key codes. I'm not even gonna play the game. Just grab keys.
Do eet. And then coincidentally get addicted.

Adding shift codes got so much easier after I found out you could copy-paste the entire code into the entry field in the game. Soooo much time wasted for the first 20 keys worth of codes I did.

Are you guys melting down because Korra is apparently a wet turd and you've realized that to achieve true Platinum status you'll need a WiiU?

It's not too late, my friends.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G0OYHCW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DC7G1WE/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=135365257&postcount=374

What was it about combat being poor, again? No match for Shadow of Mordor, huh?

http://fat.gfycat.com/SecretRareCarpenterant.webm

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0_6psBoX_0

Milamber

Just watched the John Wick trailer. The things Keanu goes through just for his dog. Brings a tear to my eye. I always loved a good Rampage movie.

FEAR Online must really suck ass since I don't see anyone talking about it.

Yeah looks like it's getting pretty mediocre reviews, though I'm not super surprised with Aeria Games. I think Wolf Team was one of the few games from them I enjoyed.

Edit: Wasn't there a FEAR online released back when the first game came out? Is this just a F2P Remake?

Tenrius

Derp's probably enrolling in a Jump rope class now.

At first I thought, 'Merika! But then it made sense if he is trying to get an instructors degree. You need to know a lot about the body to not wreck it up for your students. Also he gets a lot of honeys coming his way as an instructor.

I think that Bubbavelli looks like this now, all thanks to this post:

Morning guys, what did I miss?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

The Culling Of The Cows -- MB-A5095986029D27BB - Taken by Tesseract
CHIP -- MB-93828A2594E55802 - Taken by Widdly Scuds

MattyG

Banned
wasnt it kind of bad after the first one?
2 (the one I never finished) was widely regarded as a great game, maybe better than the original, and 3 kind of was meh. I really enjoyed it, but I know a lot of people didn't. It just didn't really feel like the first two.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
its october 22nd, so its been about 1 month since Mordor came out right? Time to start shitting on it, its the next popular game on the list to be shat on afterall

edit: nvm I see its started already, right on time

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
its october 22nd, so its been about 1 month since Mordor came out right? Time to start shitting on it, its the next popular game on the list to be shat on afterall

edit: nvm I see its started already, right on time
Well I want shitting on it I was just saying the combat is nothing special. Very fun still though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom