• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i still wanna know how this spare dark souls copies work :/

zkylon said it's either too hard and really trial and error like or too easy with no challenge at all

or something

that's basically eet

so like, play it for the story or don't play it all

and you know what they say, don't believe IGN™'s lies, trust zkylon™!!

Shadownet

Banned
zkylon said it's either too hard and really trial and error like or too easy with no challenge at all

Pretty much GAF consensus right here. Though they did patch it to make it less random. So I guess it's at least a bit better now.

I got it at the same time as Halfway and I like Halfway better.

korra....

ezxxafr.jpg

and i hate my activity feed
It's all Korra now.

xBladeM6x

damn yo. I'm not gonna unistall it yet though, I plan on playing it a bit more. I do feel like the game ended too quickly though. Wasn't there supposed to be 3 areas? I only counted 2.

The key is to make up stories like you're 12. Apparently all time spent with legos, fighting fake wars against robot masters prepared me well.

I'm a dork. Lol

Then later on, we find out "Well it's a MIX of dedicated and listen servers. HYBRID servers!! WHOOO"

That really was the biggest pile of horseshit.

Dedicated servers if you happen to live close to the unspecified locations where servers might exist, otherwise P2P all the way.

MUnited83

For you.
Fuck the
mech
boss fight.
Does the earth bending actually help? I took him down with water bending because fuck the earth bending that did nothing at all

You have to be close to him(range is very limited). Earth bending helps a lot against him but you have to mainly use the parry/counter system(in combination with Earth) to make the most damage.

I have $13.84 left over from the Summer Sale.

Wait for the Winter Sale or spend like a motherfucker?

I lust for Fist of Jesus and 30 Minute Hero. Possibly Gods Will Be Watching, too.

Fuck the
mech
boss fight.
Does the earth bending actually help? I took him down with water bending because fuck the earth bending that did nothing at all
Don't ask me bro, it unlocked 1 a.m. here. I bought it when I woke up, and I'll be spending my time in class all day.

derExperte

When will DDR4 be released? This Fall?

I wonder if I'll ever read a post by PLASTICA-MAN and won't go 'HUH?'.

Do you mean the new RAM type? That's been available for a while now together with Haswell-E.

edit: it's weird. sometimes it's 59 sometimes 999. I wonder if you can check out at the lower price.

Didn't work when the wrong prices were displayed during the last round of currency changes.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
After six months I finally got an answer regarding the possibility of obtaining a Steam key for Savage 2: no, as "it's no longer directly supported".

MattyG

Banned
Is God's Will be Watching worth $5?

Also, this is kind of weird but I bought a bunch of Payday 2 DLC for like $10, and this was days ago, but it never showed up on my online bank statement. Before that I bought Payday 2 and after I bought Payday 1 DLC, but there is nothing between that. Steam shows the charge, bank doesn't, stuff is still on my account.

Also, updated list of possible groupees be mine titles:
  • The Novelist
  • Boo Bunny Plague
  • Double Dragon Neon
  • Project Temporality
  • Tesla Breaks the World
What makes you think it will be Double Dragon Neon? None of the "drawings" look like it's hinting to that, and The Novelist got the first and biggest drawing, which I can't see happening if they had something huge like DD Neon in their pocket.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I'm sad I have to stay in this clinic on release day for Bayo 2. ): Well at least I can play when I go home on Sunday! I hope GS holds my copy till then.

MattyG

Banned
This is so fucking weird. Has anyone else ever bought something on Steam, not been charged for it but it shows in their Steam purchase history?

Turfster

What makes you think it will be Double Dragon Neon? None of the "drawings" look like it's hinting to that, and The Novelist got the first and biggest drawing, which I can't see happening if they had something huge like DD Neon in their pocket.

These are internet people's ideas based on the drawings, in this case, the dragon.
Of course, it might as well be Dragonsphere

ArjanN

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=856777

this OT really explains well.

random, hardcore hard, frustrating, punishing, trial-and-error-a-glore, Lady luck, repetitive,.but fun at times.

2014-10-21_2116.png

They patched it later to be easier though I think.

Almost. A. Fucking. Hour.
For this boring, annoying, mind-numbingly tedious and bad forced minigame.
Shame on you Platinum for this pro bending section.

It shouldn't take anyone more than 5 minutes, I'm guessing you forgot to use the counter?

Are you guys melting down because Korra is apparently a wet turd and you've realized that to achieve true Platinum status you'll need a WiiU?

It's not too late, my friends.

Too bad this only proves you didn't actually play Korra because it's pretty good, so now you have no credibility. :p

ArjanN

I think my 360 controller is borked. Combine this with my old man reaction speeds and... yeah.

You can just counter their projectiles by blocking at the right time, the timing isn't very strict. Failing that you can also just alternate between the dodge move and spamming shots at them and you'd probably still win.

Indignate

Is the community for Payday 2 active? I've never played any of the games but tempted to pick up both.

I've been playing it lately and it feels like it's active, but then again that free weekend and sale just happened. With all the updates they push out though and having the biggest group on steam, I can't imagine it's something that will die soon though.

I think there's a group of people in here that play it fairly regularly.

Zeliard

Are those licensed distributors or simply third party stores selling WiiU's?

Bayo2 in that link is sold directly by Amazon. The Wii U is fulfilled by Amazon. I bought my Wii U from the same place, it's flawless.

Stop looking for excuses and crush some fools come this Friday.

MattyG

Banned
I've had a period of multiple days where the hold disappears off of my account but I don't get charged. It's weird but I'd just give it some time.
Huh, interesting. I have no minimum balance on this account and I keep it pretty low since I only use it for Steam purchases and the like, so hopefully it doesn't ding me at a bad time when I don't have enough. I guess I'll just try to keep it above that for now. Did you ever get charged like a week later or something?

The Fear Itself table on PinballFX 2 is so easy to lost control of the ball. I need to train more and read the guide but I never remember what I did read about the other tables.

Tenrius

I've decided to assign categories to the games I've bought recently, "recently" meaning "since May 2014". I'm not sure how many games there are in total, but it's well over a hundred. I'm discovering lots of games I didn't know I had, some of them I've never even really heard about (mostly bundle stuff). A few games I really wanted for a time, but then completely forgot about, too, like Zafehouse: Diaries and Expeditions: Conquistador.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom