• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go alone cause I don't have any friends left and in the morning cause I'm poor and tickets are cheaper.

I agree, I think Valiant Hearts was the best price glitch for me. I managed to get half a dozen copies to give away too and it was a great game.

P.S. I'm talking about Steam price glitch but that Origin glitch sounded awesome.

Edit: are Freezard, Skyzard and Zeliard reliated?

They are all Zeliard's alt accounts.
j/k don't ban me Zeliard

What was the best price glitch you guys can remember?

Btw I'm going to the movie this morning.. Alone..
:(

Probably going to go see The Equalizer and then Fury.

Really kinda switch to Maze Runners (I was a fan of the book back in high school) and Dracula Untold (cause I like vampire movies)

Decision..decision..
Best price glitch that I can remember(cause I took advantage of it) was dead rising 3 for free... I remember a glitch at best buy(or maybe Walmart) where you could get some system or TV really cheap but they canceled all orders but some got lucky and got it cause they chose the option to pick up at a store

Arthea

I just finished Final Fantasy XIII...

I agree with many of your points in general, but steam overlay works nicely for me. What kind of problem are you having with it?
It certainly doesn't feel like FF game for once, except looking nice.

about 13-2 being like X, not even close, it does remind X-2 in more than one way. Structure of a game, some goofiness and
monster catching

Shadownet

Banned
Zeliard seems to be the final evolution form of Frieza.
We probably shouldn't have let him reach his final form.. Now he won't shut up about the Wii U.

We're all "Vegeta". It was our fault.
pls don't ban me.

WatchDogs and AC4 Blackflag for 3$ was the best imo
What? When was this? $3 for AC4 is a steal. However it is $4 more than what I'm willing to pay for Watch_Dogs.

Edit:Jesus, $2K... JaseC make the most famous thieves in the history pale in comparisons.

Anteater

Korra starts off pretty slow, platinumgames still don't understand the importance of pacing, especially due to locking all of your skills at the beginning while your combo strings are very limited without bending, along with a silly polar bear riding section (which surprisingly I enjoyed more than space harrier).

Just unlocked the water bending and combat is a bit more fun, though it's based off Rising more than something like bayonetta I think kind of hurts it due its counter mechanism being tied heavily to simple QTEs (which is kind of in a way worse than blade mode in rising if you hate how intrusive the animations are), but so far so good.

JustLynx

We probably shouldn't have let him reach his final form.. Now he won't shut up about the Wii U.

We're all "Vegeta". It was our fault.
pls don't ban me.

What? When was this? $3 for AC4 is a steal. However it is $4 more than what I'm willing to pay for Watch_Dogs.

1.5$ each :D
it was almost a year ago, on uplay russia store,
I think they were promos for the nvidia, after that glitch they had another glitch for tropico 5 (was like .40c) but they didn't honor it -_-

Yakkue

I agree with many of your points in general, but steam overlay works nicely for me. What kind of problem are you having with it?
It certainly doesn't feel like FF game for once, except looking nice.

about 13-2 being like X, not even close, it does remind X-2 in more than one way. Structure of a game, some goofiness and
monster catching

I couldn't take any screenshots. Dr Dogg then advised me to use GeDoSaTo, which solved the screenshot issue, but made the game run in slow motion for me.
I tried to modify the settings a bit, but decided that was too much work just to be able to take some screenshots in the end, so I played the game without it.

Good to know about 13-2, looking forward to playing it in december :)

The only thing you need to know about FF XIII-2?
It was developed by tri-Ace.
Valkyrie Profile is my favourite RPG ever, so that's good news.

Knurek

monster catching

Sega, please port Resonance of Fate to PC

Arthea

Sega, please port Resonance of Fate to PC

funny part about it, that battle system doesn't feel like tri-Ace work, and I'm tri-Ace groupie, so I would know (><)
Then again their hands were tied by SE most likely.

I couldn't take any screenshots. Dr Dogg then advised me to use GeDoSaTo, which solved the screenshot issue, but made the game run in slow motion for me.
I tried to modify the settings a bit, but decided that was too much work just to be able to take some screenshots in the end, so I played the game without it.

Good to know about 13-2, looking forward to playing it in december :)

Valkyrie Profile is my favourite RPG ever, so that's good news.

Oh that's a pity, I like taking beautiful screenshots and FF13 delivers in this. I thought maybe you are having problems with steam cloud instead, I had during last free weekend craze.

long live tri-Ace!

Milamber

A price glitch with all Sonic related games bundle, and I missed it.

I remember that, I grabbed that as soon as it hit. Took a pic of it too...

oV4WYra.png

JustLynx

Oh and there was also Dishonored GOTY for 3$ on steam last year in the winter sale i think, it was sweet too...

but at that same sale I heard that CS:GO was 99% off, was like 3c or something crazy like that,
Valve fixed it in 3m :p

Arthea

Milamber you could quote that shit, it wouldn't hurt you!

edited: if Sega would port RoF to steam, I would buy this game for the third time!

mandatory gif

75e549a6z4s3e.gif

Shadownet

Banned
Well, Payday 2 is a coop shooter alright. Just played a game with bots and I couldn't wait for it to be over.
Weirdly enough if you are playing with 3 other people trying to go for a stealth mission. No alarm triggered. If one person accidentally disconnect the not would just stand outside the bank/location and smoke a cig. No civilian will even notice him. Kinda funny.

but at that same sale I heard that CS:GO was 99% off, was like 3c or something crazy like that,
Valve fixed it in 3m :p
If that glitch was for like an hour. We would probably have so many more cheaters and smurfs. Thank god valve fixed it quickly.

Well, Payday 2 is a coop shooter alright. Just played a game with bots and I couldn't wait for it to be over.

I've only played a few bot missions just to get the feel for the game, but yes...they are useless meat shields. Best to just play with other rando's or SteamGAF for optimal gaming experience.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
no confirmation until the bundle goes live or a trailer is out... but the speculation now based on hints is:

the novelist
project temporality
double dragon neon
boo bunny plague
tesla breaks the world
jules verne voyage to the moon

and a gog game with the following hints:
rating of "ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence)"
not available on Steam
classic that's older than 5 years

Well, Double Dragon would make this bundle worth it for me alone.

Pre-ordered before this just for the punt but this list would be pretty good. We shall see!

oipic

I should be getting my copy of Endless Legend today. God it look so good. Civilization 5 but with a fantasy setting instead.

Looking forward to hearing your impressions, Shadow - Endless Space divided opinion, and was derided by many as not being 'deep' enough, I think, but it scratched that 4X itch when I didn't feel like launching into an epic Civ5 game.

Amplitude Studios are a promising bunch based on Endless Space, and what seem like largely favourable reviews and player opinion for Endless Legend. Dungeon of the Endless looks very promising, too. I love their UI design work, for what that's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom