• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

Anything wrong with modbot? PMed him 10 minutes ago, no response

0pr1JkS.gif

Shadownet

Banned
Lol I just saw a trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey and then two trailers later I saw Exodus: Gods and Kings staring Christian Bale. Which look really good.

I couldn't help but laugh at Fifty Shades of Greg, but I gotta admit if I was a female, I could see why it might be so exciting to see. It seem to cater exactly to women.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I thought if you got one game on greenlight you didn't need to go through the process again?

I think there are a lot of cases where Valve has told people to go through Greenlight, even if they already have games on Steam. Seems kinda silly to me, but whatever.

louiedog

I think there are a lot of cases where Valve has told people to go through Greenlight, even if they already have games on Steam. Seems kinda silly to me, but whatever.

Yep. Nyu Media has something like 8 games on Steam and still had to get a sequel to a Capcom published game greenlit.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I'm sort of surprised just because the first game has a relatively large following thanks to youtube videos. It's sort of obvious that it would get through the process quickly. It's already in Greenlight's top ten.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that moment when you realise that not all save games go on your documents folder...

Wel thats my Dark Souls 2 save gone with my 2 characters having finished the game (one of them was halfway through NG+ too)

time to start loading up games and curl up into fetal position when I realise whats gone

edit: Dishonored saves are good...which doesnt matter since the DLC is a seperate menu anyway >_> I thought Dark Souls 2 was steamworks and shit, doesnt that mean I should have my saves in THE CLOUD or some shit? :(

edit: cool at least my Saints 4 saves are good aswell, so I can do the DLC on that. Dark Souls 2 is bumming me out, but at least of all the games that I have to be replayed, that one is easy to do I guess

Anustart

Get sent into the hall of the dead to investigate cannibalism -> I end up eating the priest who sent me in there. I am Vori'Noh, skyrims only wizard, thief, werewolf cannibal.

Deques

Dunno if this was posted but...

new Bundlestars

The Lord Of The Rings Bundle
LEGO The Hobbit + DLCs
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Guardians of Middle-earth + Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure
LEGO The Lord of the Rings

For $9.99

Someone who is going to buy the bundle but don't want the dlcs for The Hobbit? I trade something for the DLCs

Jawmuncher

I thank the PC gods every day that the PS4 controller for the most part works with ease on PC. My favorite controller now. If it just had a little more weight it would be perfect.

Asgaro

What multiplayer shooters do we have coming up?

Cooperative Tier
Killing Floor 2
Evolve

Borderlands Tier
Destiny
Division

Call of Duty Tier
Advanced Warfare
BF:Hardline

Arena Tier
Unreal Tournament
Reflex
Arena Tier
Unreal Tournament
Reflex
Toxxik

Enemy Territory Tier
Dirty Bomb

I manage spreadsheets of both games I need to finish, and games I look forward to, so here some suggestions:

- Far Cry 4 multiplayer
(Don't know if this applies for the list. I have yet to get into Far Cry 3 in the first place so I don't even know whether the multiplayer in FC3 was noteworthy...)

- GTA V multiplayer

- Fortnite
(Dunno if this applies.)

- H1Z1

- H-Hour

- Squad
(From the creators of Project Reality)

- Battleborn
(FPS by Gearbox with MOBA influence)

- Bluestreak
(PC exclusive FPS by Cliff Bleszinski)

- Rainbow Six: Siege

- Traction Wars
(free-to-play WW2 MP FPS on CryEngine 3. Really looking forward to this personally.)

edit:
Oh how long I've been waiting for a WW2 game in a modern game engine.
(I'm aware of Enemy Front but that's more casual CoD style. Will buy eventually though.)

Divius

new Bundlestars

LEGO The Hobbit + DLCs

For $9.99
All I want from that is LEGO The Lord of the Rings, so if anyone is picking up the bundle but already has LEGO LOTR hit me up and I'll take if off your hands. (if the price is right..)

Jawmuncher

Still subjective.

But hey, if you didn't like it, no problem.

Don't worry I didn't give two fucks.
Clicked the link, saw no info, put two and two together, and continued on with my life.

Though does being up a interesting possibility that maybe something for PC gamers is shown there. We are getting that spartan assault sequel.

didamangi

All I want from that is LEGO The Lord of the Rings, so if anyone is picking up the bundle but already has LEGO LOTR hit me up and I'll take if off your hands. (if the price is right..)

Hmm, only need The Hobbit & DLC, any takers for War in the North & Guardians of Middle Earth + DLC?

Shadownet

Banned
I can hook you up. I already have the game. Wanna give me $2.50 for it? :)

new Bundlestars

LEGO The Hobbit + DLCs

For $9.99

Hum, kinda want, but I already have some of them and the The Hobbit Lego on PS3.

textonly

Neo Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom