• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
2014-10-22_19-19-14.jpg

Turfster

Indieroyale Mixer 10 bundle
Price: 1.97€ currently
  • Solar Flux
  • Holy Avatar and the Maidens of the Dead
  • Home Sheep Home 2
  • Explodemon
  • War in a box
  • Delve deeper
  • Cargo commander
  • Evil Quest
  • Luna
  • Nekochan Hero

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
New IndieGala Depths of Fear Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/

Minimum $1
$3.99 (for the first 24 hours) you can also get

son of a whore I just bought Knossos on GMG the other day... see kids, this is why you dont buy indie games these days, as sad as that sounds (unlike its some high profile indie)

ill gladly still buy Mind and Cloud Chamber for $4 tho, and hopefully ill luck out on the unlocks

Phawx

New IndieGala Depths of Fear Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/

Minimum $1
$3.99 (for the first 24 hours) you can also get

What to do, what to do.

Turfster

More greenmangaming deals:
  • Driftmoon 75% off 24 hours
  • Majesty Gold 75% off
  • Majesty 2 Collection 75% off
  • defenders of ardania & DLC 75% off

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
But where's his face?

here it is :p

2014-10-22_19-27-53.jpg

also:

• Added a new playable character called John Wick
  • Added the Hitman perk deck featuring Akimbo; the ability to dual wield weapons
  • Added the new pistol Chimano Compact
  • Added a dozen of weapon modifications for the Chimano Compact
  • Added the new knife URSA Tanto
  • Added three new shades; one which only John Wick can use; two which anyone can use

I did O&S completely solo, and let me tell you that was one hell of a tough fight. Took out the skinny charger first and left the big guy for last, it took a good ten minutes of hide and seek behind pillars to whittle him down with a lightning spear. But man what a feeling when I did it!!!!

You sir are a better man than I

Turfster

I guess indiegala doesn't want me to buy that bundle... 500 errors all the time, every time.

(Also, false alarm on the ps3, thankfully)

Gamefly's horror week day 3:
  • Painkiller Complete 90% off
  • Painkiller Hell & Damnation 90% off
  • Alan Wake & DLC 75% off
  • Darksiders franchise 85% off

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah, the DLC is INSIDE the story, to play it you need to:
-start a new game and do both main missions and DLC ones

or

-backtrack and do DLC missions, changing location when required.

Also Path of Talamus is in my wish, but I don't know :S
It's the only game I'm interested in.

soooooo... its like a Dark Souls thing wheres its integrated into the story? can you do it during the game or after finishing it?

Hasney

Thought this would be the best place to ask. Anyone else getting multiple forgot password emails from GamersGate that they didn't ask for?

yatesl

Code:
674 card drops remaining
194 games with drops remaining
37 games eligible for booster packs
Worth Approximately £42.63

I wish there was a way to use Idle Master without racking up Steam time. My obsessiveness with it being correct is actually costing me £40.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Code:
674 card drops remaining

I wish there was a way to use Idle Master without racking up Steam time. My obsessiveness with it being correct is actually costing me £40.

If it were possible, I would have made it happen already. Personally I suggest just taking the plunge.

Vlad

Code:
674 card drops remaining

It's worth it. It's really only a couple of hours for most of the games that I've seen.

I do get where you're coming from, though. Whenever I go back to play some TF2, I'm always bugged by the skewed stats from grinding achievments for unlocks (100+ kills in a single life, etc).

derExperte

That's why I still use SAM to idle a few games with valuable cards and don't touch anything I want to eventually play. And have over 100€ of untapped card money left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom