• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Korra has zero graphic options besides choosing "normal" or "smooth"

smooth? wtf is smooth? I assume thats better than normal >_>

Yeah it's 4 or 5 really fantastic missions.

I can never tell if youre being sarcastic or not :/

Happy Wednesday!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

LEGO The Lord of the Rings -- MB-440C5A866031E6DE - Taken by yatesl. 16 entrants total.

t1414001735z1.png

derExperte

Divius

I can hook you up. I already have the game. Wanna give me $2.50 for it? :)
Sure, sounds fair enough, PM me your paypal details or hit me up on steam later.

edit: I entered FiveElementNinja's giveaway (thanks!), so if for some reason I win that deal;s off shadownet :p

Definitely not BF4 premium, its popularity would surely take a dip after BF:Hardline comes out, and even more so for the DLC maps.

I thoroughly disagree.BF Hardline != BF4. It's more like BF4 DLC. I have no care for paying any amount for BF Hardline and even though it's essentially DLC, it's 2 totally different game types. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Hardline, I know for a fact that it will not take away from BF4's popularity. Slight hit maybe but you won't even notice the difference.

derExperte

I thoroughly disagree.BF Hardline != BF4. It's more like BF4 DLC. I have no care for paying any amount for BF Hardline and even though it's essentially DLC, it's 2 totally different game types. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Hardline, I know for a fact that it will not take away from BF4's popularity. Slight hit maybe but you won't even notice the difference.

Agreed, some will move to Hardline, most will probably come back. Also it's months away.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo, Turf, appart from the obvious "do you only have 1 arm?" joke, but what the fuck was up with you being stuck on that pro bending shit at the start of Korra?

I did it on the first try, and i suck at games (as proven by my streams lol). Now I understand why you play "no kills" in styx, its because you actually cant do any sort of combat can you you nublet :p

Just click on his tag, lol

If it makes him feel any better, i got caught cheating on my learner's permit exam back in my drivers ed class in high school. I had spent too much time eating shit and not studying for it because i figured, how hard could it be?

well, it was kinda of a pain in the ass, actually haha.

Turfster

yo, Turf, appart from the obvious "do you only have 1 arm?" joke, but what the fuck was up with you being stuck on that pro bending shit at the start of Korra?

I got past it, and I have hardly any problems with the actual game.
The timed bullshit, shitty locking controls and the one arm fucked me on the pro bending tho =p

Rhaknar

I got past it, and I have hardly any problems with the actual game.
The timed bullshit, shitty locking controls and the one arm fucked me on the pro bending tho =p

I think I prefer my theory

giphy.gif

Serious. Rage was great. The new missions provided a great excuse for more sublime gun combat. They also happened to take place in new and quite lovely areas.

I enjoyed Rage quite a lot, and finished it. But I enjoy most games so...

yatesl

It's worth it. It's really only a couple of hours for most of the games that I've seen.

I do get where you're coming from, though. Whenever I go back to play some TF2, I'm always bugged by the skewed stats from grinding achievments for unlocks (100+ kills in a single life, etc).

I don't know - back in the day my friends used my Steam account to play Football Manager 2010, accruing 68 hours.

If Steam said to me "You can get rid of that played time for £40"...

Rhaknar

derExperte

Those DLC keep me away from buying the game. I feel if I get the game I won't be able to play in most matches because I'm missing one DLC or another.

I think I've now written 'you don't need a heist DLC to play one, only to host one' a hundred times. But no one ever reads.

RAGE is pretty great. I mean, it's not without issues and the ending will leave you dumbfounded but playing it is an absolute joy. The new Wolfenstein is, imo, an overall better game but RAGE might edge it out in combat.

Rage was amazing, but it kinda wore out its welcome in the last third of the game. Plus, that ending was even fast & worse than Dark Souls.

But the shooting was fantastic and the animations in that game might still be unrivaled. It's art direction was really great, too. I played it on the PS3, and since the console version featured dynamic resolutions I would find a couple of areas that i knew were prone to fluctuations and just go back and forth, watching idtech5 do its thing.

Miker

How does RAGE run on AMD cards? Specifically a 7850. I know it had some problems at launch, but I think I've heard conflicting reports about the game's status since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom